The Walking Dead

Chupacabra

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 13, 2011 on AMC

• A good episode. (SPOILER ALERT!)

So far the season has been slow. This episode was one of the best yet of the season, with the Darryl situation and the whole problem around the sheriff's wife pregnancy. I think the writers are taking this road where everything happens in its own time, so every week we keep watching these episodes with barely any action and a lot of drama. Since the third episode we haven't seen this much action. The fourth one was full of talking and worring about each other, not that it was bad, but on season one we watched every episode with our hearts in our throats from all the thrill and the suspense.

This week we had an episode that had all the worring and the drama with some action thrown into it. I thought it was great to see Darryl's brother again, even if in a halucination. I admit that I got a bit worried that Darryl was going to turn into one of the walkers and leave us without all his badass/touchy attitude.

In spite of being a huge X Files fan, I haave to say that Lauire Holden's character, Andrea, is starting to get on my nerves. All the old man wants to do is help her through a harrowing time and she keeps being rude with him. She's just trying to prove herself, but I think she can tone the attitude down a bit.

Really looking forward to see how Shane's situation is going to evolve after what he did to Odis. He sure deserves something horrible happening to him, but we'll see how the writers manage that, because now he has one of the more interesting story lines of the whole cast.