The Walking Dead

Chupacabra

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 13, 2011 on AMC

• It was ok

There is no more creativity in this episode or for a little bit now. The shows uniqueness was the element of surprise and now I can predict a lot of the characters actions except for the silly ones like the ghost thing about seeing Daryl's brother. For Glenn to find out what is in the barn was no shocker at all, not only that if you looked at the recent episodes you can kinda figure out what was hidden there. Clue One: Rick ask the owner if we are in your way we can move out towards the barn and camp near it, the owner said I rather you close to the house. He doesn't like them being there why does he want them near the house unless for a reason (Red Flag). Clue Two was when Rick ask the owner of the farm would he reconsider them to stay he said I have things going on that I don't want discovered or asked about (Red Flag). Clue Three: What convinced me was one of the dead in the well, no unknown dead ever got that close to the house but there was one in the Well. I like the build up they did to give you signs to not keep you totally in the dark but for me they made it so obvious that they were practically singing what the secret was. Overall it was good to watch the story but I expected more than what I watched.