We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC
Way back in December when The Walking Dead's mid-season finale aired it and they announced a February 9, 2014 return I think the nation's collective jaws hit the floor. "How are we going to wait that long for The Walking Dead to return?!" This is what I imagine millions were screaming at their televisions, at least I know I was. However distant it seemed at the time, TWD's return is finally upon us. In a little over 24 hours Rick Grimes and the rest of his rag-tag crew will be back on our television screens, Scott Gimple will be able to continue to prove his place as show-runner, and we'll all finally get to find out whether Judith is alive or not (I'm leaning towards not, but we shall see).

On this the eve of the second half of Season 4, I'm recalling the events of the first portion, and anxiously attempting to predict how these final 7 episodes will play out. So, to avoid talking to myself lets discuss! What do you think the final 7 episodes of Season 4 hold? WIll Carol return?! (I hope so!) Will the group stay separated for long? (I doubt it) Which characters won't make it? (I'm feeling Glenn or Maggie, but I"m hoping I'm wrong) What do you think of Abraham, Rosita and Eugene joining the team? (I'm so excited I'm can't express it words only obnoxious noises).
Comments (41)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I have a feeling the show will be focused mainly on Rick, Carl n Michonne tonight (rolling eyes) we won't be seeing the others. Altho' i think Michonne's story might be interesting but that is not what i'm most looking forward to. If i'm right and it is about the 3 of them, it only means she (Michonne) will somehow stumble across Rick n Carl.
Flag
What do you think the final 7 episodes of Season 4 hold? WIll Carol return?!
=Carol will definitely come but i don't want to see her in the Team anymore.I don't mind if she finds a New people and get killed by there hands(i mean she did the same, so she deserves the same fate.)...I Also believe Those kids carol taught how to use knifes will join her(i mean day by day they are becoming like her.)..

Will the group stay separated for long?
=Nope, They will be reunited just like the way Harshel's farm burned down but they all did find the way to each other.

Which characters won't make it?
=From how much i have seen so far, I have to say everybody is in danger of extinction but mostly new characters.

What do you think of Abraham, Rosita and Eugene joining the team?
=I Believe those guys have earned there place and they deserve to be in the Team.
Flag
I have a feeling that the rest of the season will be very slow. The group is scattered and we'll probably spend separate episodes with each mini-group. The first episode back will probably just focus on Rick and Carl and their "stuff". Then each week it'll be another pair or mini-group of characters. Some will form new groups (probably meet Carol and the 3 new characters along the way) and the finale will probably be a scenario in which Group A, Group B, Group C etc end up in some kind of fight over turf or leadership and "stuff".
The show could certainly benefit from some one on one character development but I just don't see it happening.
Really, I hope I'm completely wrong and the show gets better & better and finally delivers an interesting storyline like lots more info on the actual zombie virus, where the f*** the rest of the country (and world) is at and maybe even a chance for a "cure".
Here's hoping.
Flag
Mild Spoiler Alert:

If you have Xbox video (mine came with my windows 8, as it does), the episode has already been posted and is free to anyone who wants to watch. I can only imagine it's free for all, anyway. I don't pay for subscription to the service, and until just last night, I didn't even know I had it.

Having said that, I'm one of the many staunch disapprovers of the show and its unfailing disappointments given the pedigree The Walking Dead began with. So I go into each new episode with indifference and an open mind. After watching "After," I'm still so utterly surprised that the show writes to the plot and cheap scares rather than to the characters. I always thought Lori was the worst and stupidest character of the show. Boy, was I humbled last night.

See? Open mind.

I can't wait to see where the public and the critics fall on this one.
Flag
Can i watch it with my Window 7?
Flag
Need to know one thing, is the Gov gone beyond a shadow of the doubt? Meaning they show his lifeless body.
Flag
Oh nooooo! I just tried to access the episode again, and I guess Windows completely dropped the ball. They didn't mean to offer it for free. I suppose I caught it at the right time because now it's saying that I need to buy it to play it.

Sorry about that. I wonder if that happens every time a new episode it posted.

As for the Gov...That would be a spoiler, would it not? I'll say this though, you'll see him again!
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
21 hours and counting! Oh and counting tomorrow night's episode, there are eight more episodes this season, not seven!
Flag
I apparently can't count thumbnails on IMDB very well whilst excited for TWD :-) Good catch. Also, IMDB season section is spolierville (they already have a small episode synopsis for Season 5 episode 1 up already. What the …)
Flag
The synopsis is written by a fan, anyone can go over there and write whatever about the next episode even season 6. There is no possible way anyone can know (besides cast and crew) what's going to happen in S5 when the cast hasn't even started filming yet.
Flag
True. Based on the comics it's a very educated guess. But we all know that the show differs greatly from the comics. Knowing this it will be interesting to see how off-base or spot-on these synopsis are.
Flag
No worries, TWD has settled into a sixteen episode season pattern. Eight before break, and eight after. I'm sure as the years pass, and the show gets more expensive, they'll cut back on that formula. Season Five? Really??? I got to resist the urge, i really don't want spoilers from that far ahead. Though the producers have done a good job of misdirection in their trailers. No! Got to resist! :)
Flag
I too think Judith is dead, i just can not picture her on the road with either of the micro groups when they're living in such despair, she wouldn't make it.
I hope both Glenn n Maggie make it but not as a couple they bore me to tears.
I hate to be the bird of ill omen here but i think the next time we see Carol will be in episode 16 as a walker. Melissa McBride's behavior on Conan let the cat out of the bag, she didn't seem happy one bit.
I'm excited to see Lizzie and Mika's journey making it on their own but at the same time scared for them.
Bob, Ty, Sasha, Beth n perhaps Mika are all goners.
Flag
I finally saw the cast on Conan. I don't know, I see what you're talking about with Melissa McBride not being as cheerful as the rest, but I don't think her behavior leaned one way or the other. She mentioned that she was replaced at the casting office she used to work for. I don't know, I guess we will she soon!
Flag
Oh no! I haven't seen the cast on Conan yet - it's on my tomorrow to-do list in preparation for TWD's return. Ughhhhhhh I wanted Carol to come back!
Flag
This is what I'm guessing.....
-Judith is alive.Just watch,they're not that cruel on the show.
-Lily will meet up with a group,maybe Michonne,they got a lot in common,both hate the Governor,both got their chops in him too and Lily will be messed up in the head for her experience with the Governor.
-Tara will probably bite it,Bob right behind(new characters are coming,out with the old,in with the new)and Sasha will probably survive or they would have killed her when she got sick.
-Abraham is coming
-Carol is coming back in a big way,just watch,and it's gonna be saving someone's ass and his name rhymes with dick!
100% THIS IS GOING TO HAPPENED.....
-Michonne will cut off a lot of heads!
-Daryl will kill a lot of zombies!!
-Governor is still dead!
-Carol WILL be back!And killing zombies!
-We're all going to have a great time watching this show!!
Flag
I love that you had to throw that the Governor is still dead in there! Agreed! This isn't a soap opera he can't come back TWD writers!
Flag
I read somewhere that the Gov. may be on one or more episodes as part of some back-story. Not sure if that is true but I do think he is dead in the curretn timeframe. Didn't Lily shoot him in the head? Maybe she missed and didn't have another bullet. That would suck. LOL!
Flag
Nope!Governor is dead.In last night's episode 'After',we see the Governor lying on the grass with a bullet hole in his head.Lily didn't miss.There are rumors that the Governor will be back but as a hallucination.
Flag
We'll see the Governor in 2 episodes in Rick's dreams. I like the Gov so i'll take him in dreams.
Flag
  • I'm hoping Judith is slive and doing some little ass-kicking with the least expected partner (maybe Lilly's sister or Lilly herself).
  • I'm hoping Rick and Carol reunite before or afer Carol and Tyreese. And I want to see Rick eat his words onscreen.
  • I wish Maggie, Beth and Glenn to find each other because they are all the family they have left after Hershel died.
  • Same goes for Sasha and her brother
  • And Bob and Daryl ( only is alcohol instead of drugs, like Merle)

Flag
And Lizzie, Mica and Carol!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members