A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC (Returning October 12th, 2014)

OKAY, BUT WILL THERE BE ZOMBIES?

... The new TV project from The Walking Dead (comic) creator Robert Kirkman has landed at Cinemax. Outcast, which has been in development for a while, is based on an upcoming comic book and follows a character who has been possessed since his childhood as he searches for answers. As soon as this adds zombies it will be great. [THR]

BUSINESS TIME

... National Geographic's original movie Killing Kennedy broke the network's record for total viewers, drawing 3.4 million pairs of eyeballs on Sunday. That topped the 3.35 million viewers who checked out Killing Lincoln, NatGeo's previous record-holder. I know that I tuned in because I thought the movie was talking about killing Jaime Kennedy, so wake me up when that one gets made. [Variety]

... VH1's Mob Wives is coming back for a fourth season, and it will do so under a new name: Mob Wives: New Blood. Hopefully we can remember that when we're flipping through the dials looking for Mob Wives! I know that can be tricky, but if we put our minds to it and pray hard enough, we can all avert a ratings tragedy. Mob Wives: New Blood returns/debuts December 5 at 10pm on VH1. Classic "mob wives" Renee Graziano, Drita D'Avanzo, and Big Ang will be joined by "new blood" Alicia DiMichele and Natalie Guercio. [VH1 via press release] 

... Sorry for all the boring news today, but I've got one more item to get through before we get to some more exciting stuff: A&E's Rodeo Girls has a new series premiere date. The reality show will now debut over two nights, on Wednesday, December 11 at 11pm and Thursday, December 12 at 10pm. After that, look for it on Thursdays at 10pm. The series follows five female barrel racers (?) who travel across the country competing at rodeos. [A&E via press release]

... Travel Channal has greenlit five new shows! Eat Secrets will be hosted by Adam Richman as he travels across the country, unearthing hidden gems and off-the-menu items. Resort Recon, hosted by Shane Green, follows the hospitality expert as he fixes problems picked up by hidden cameras catching employees in the act. And Hotel Secrets & Legends, National Parks Secrets & Legends, and Castle Secrets & Legends will—you guessed it—expose secrets and legends about whatever their titles indicate. [Travel Channel via press release]

... Hey, want to see a tease of HBO's upcoming gay dramedy Looking? Here you go:

... That Murder, She Wrote reboot that NBC is cooking up? Well, it probably won't be called Murder, She Wrote, and new star Octavia Spencer won't be playing famed character Jessica Fletcher AS IT SHOULD BE. So basically, this will be a Murder, She Wrote update that will have nothing to do with Murder, She Wrote. Nice work, NBC! [Deadline Hollywood]

... Encore's family of cable channels will undergo some very, very specific, rerun-centered rebranding starting December 2. Encore Drama will now be... ahem, Encore Black, and "showcase programming for the African-American community," including shows like Diff'rent StrokesWhat's Happening!, and Amen. Encore Love will become Encore Classic, and target "Baby Boomers" with repeats of Murphy Brown, Magnum P.I., and Night Court. And Encore Español will focus on Spanish-language programming. Finally, Encore Suspense will be all horror movies. [Encore via press release]

... ABC's once-promising Sunday-night lineup anchored by devious women is sinking. Revenge tied a series low yesterday with 1.4 rating among adults, Once Upon a Time tied a season low with a 2.1, and Betrayal pooped out a dismal 0.8. Bring back 666 Park Avenue and Zero Hour! [TV Line]

... Charlie Sheen has offered to kiss and make up with Two and a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre over Twitter, so this is totally official. [Charlie Sheen's Twitter]

CASTING NEWS

... David Cross (Arrested Development, Mr. Show, Alvin and the Chipmunks teehee but whatevs he made bank) will guest-star in the fifth season of Community, news that makes me wonder why it's taken so long for David Cross to guest-star on Community. He'll play the son of Jonathan Banks' upcoming professor character, in an episode that's supposedly the semi-sequel to one of my all-time favorite episodes, "Advanced Dungeons & Dragons." Yes, there will be more D&D. I eagerly await seeing more of Hector the Well-Endowed. [Vulture]

SAD NEWS

... Actor Paul Mantee, who played Detective Al Corassa in CBS's Cagney & Lacey, passed away at the age of 82. Mantee also appeared in Murder, She Wrote, Seinfeld, Kojak, and Robinson Crusoe on Mars. [The Wrap]

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/30/2014

A

Season 4 : Episode 16

37 Comments
Follow this Show
Members