TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC
I remember when I first saw The Walking Dead, I was hooked from that stellar first episode that proved that a zombie TV show could also work as good drama. But as the show continued no episode has been on par with the first, sometimes bordering into a mediocre level.

The third season finale left me really disappointed, and wondering if I should go on with the series. I'm having doubts if I should even start this season. 'Cause frankly this is how I remember the last two seasons: Previously on AMC's The Walking Dead. "Rick, we've got a problem, we ran out of carrots." *Rick goes into crazy mode and he gets a call from his dead wife, while zombies do nothing in the background, and a cartoon pirate decides to attack the group and than decide that he is not a cartoon.

Based on season four's premiere many people will be saying that the show is back on track, but the quality of one episode cant stay the same for one season. I've heard some of the things «new» showrunner Mr. Gimple has said, and they all sound promising. But my problem is with how AMC deals with the show: 16 episodes per season, firing showrunners...
I'm willing to stick with one more season but how should I approach it: start watching the season based on Mr. Gimple's promises, wait and give it a four episode test, or should I take my time and wait for the season to be over.
poll
Follow this Show
Members