TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC

What’s your favorite episode of The Walking Dead? The pilot? The one where Shane, well…..hey, now’s a good time for a warning. This post will have spoilers. If you aren’t caught up on The Walking Dead, avert your eyes. Actually, no. Open up Netflix in another tab and start catching up. Then come back and read this post.

TV.com users are experts on the shows they love. So let’s see what they think. Here are the top 10 The Walking Dead episodes as rated by, well, you!

10. Made to Suffer (Season 3, Episode 8)

Are you kidding me, The Walking Dead? This episode was insane. It ends in a shootout between RIck’s group & some Woodbury soldiers. A SHOOTOUT. You just don’t see those anymore these days.

9. Internment (Season 4, Episode 5)

The Governor is BACK! Wait, is he like the Governator? Also, that plague killed me. Prize for surviving against zombies for this long: you die anyway.

8. When the Dead Come Knocking (Season 3, Episode 7)

When The Governor acted like he was going to rape Maggie, I couldn’t handle it. The worst threat in this world is no longer the undead. It’s the living. This episode left a bad taste in my mouth, but in the best way possible.

7. Seed (Season 3, Episode 1)

The prison! As an avid reader of the graphic novels, I was looking forward to this moment from the day the show started. New home and a breath of fresh air into the show.

6. 18 Miles Out (Season 2, Episode 10)

This was another heavy episode. Beth decides that life just isn’t worth living anymore and tries to kill herself, more than once. Hard to want to fault her considering her situation.

5. Beside the Dying Fire (Season 2, Episode 13)

It’s time to say goodbye to the farmhouse for Rick and his group of survivors. What’s next?

4. Better Angels (Season 2, Episode 12)

See ya later, Shane! I never liked him anyway.

3. This Sorrowful Life (Season 3, Episode 15)

Merle dies, Rick considers whether to turn over Michonne or not, and Glenn proposes to Maggie. Just another typical day in The Walking Dead land.

2. Clear (Season 3, Episode 12)

Morgan is back! & boy is he crazy.

1. Killer Within (Season 3, Episode 4)

Oh no, Lori dies! Oh well, we knew it was bound to happen eventually. & now they have a little baby to look after. Piece of cake, right?

So there you have it! Agree/disagree? Let us know what your favorite episodes are in the comments below!

Interested in putting together your own posts counting down the highest rated episodes of a show you love? Did you know that you can order any episode guide for any show on TV.com by choosing to order by RATING.

poll

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 2/22/2015

Season 5 : Episode 11

Next Episode

AIRS ON 3/1/2015

Season 5 : Episode 12

41 Comments
Follow this Show
Members