A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC
They have lost Hershel, they have lost a villain, they have lost their home, some have even lost themselves, if not one another. Out of the several aspects this show explores, human nature is the most fascinating one for me, so I figure I could add this Cast and Producers vid and ask what are you looking forward now that The Prison has been destroyed:

poll

Comments (24)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Feb 09, 2014
After seeing Melissa McBride looking nonchalant (as in calmed, reserved not very talkative, unhappy) on Conan the other night, i have a bad feeling about Carol, i 'm afraid that the next time we see Carol (probably in episode 16) she'll be a walker.
Flag
Feb 06, 2014
There's no use, no matter how many votes they get "Carol!" and "Carl and Rick solo time" always go together.
Flag
Feb 01, 2014
I'm most looking forward to see the girls mostly Lizzie. She's really interesting.
Flag
Feb 06, 2014
That footage of Lizzie and her sister walking hand in hand always gets me for some reason.

Its like watching Andrea and Amy growing up.
Flag
Feb 09, 2014
Same here! The first time i saw the trailer and saw the two little girls walking along the railroad tracks by themselves almost got me to tears, yeah i know. I hope they make it, i hope they somehow stumble upon either Ty or Carol.
Flag
Jan 29, 2014
Don't think I will be returning to watch the remainder of season 4. I was an enthusiastic fan until season 4. Overkill on the Governor story just did not work for me. I continue to be a massive fan of the original comic book and will continue to read and re-read the comic book.
Flag
Jan 29, 2014
I kinda look forward to Beth scenes with Daryl because she reminds me of Andrea's sister Amy and I've always wanted to know how it would be like if Amy would have survived instead.

I hope she reunites with Maggie, that she could see Carl & Rick again and, if possible, to see her reaction to Judith's car seat too,
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
I don't look forward to this show any more. After four seasons of very sloppy writing and cringe-worthy acting, I'm spending time with shows that are worth my precious free time.
Flag
Feb 01, 2014
They killed all the good actors on this show, David Morrissey, Micheal Rooker, Jon Bernthal and Scott Wilson. Andrew is the only one left.
Flag
Jan 29, 2014
Thank you. Hope that means i dont have to worry about wasting anymore of my "precious time" reading your bullshit opinions. Seriously, why do people feel the need to go to fan forums to talk shit about something that people like. We come here for intelligent discussions about the shows not to hear people generally bash things with no explanantion.
Flag
Jan 28, 2014
Thank you for actively seeking out the walking dead forum to complain about it, even though you admitted to not watching the show anymore and don't have a leg to stand on.
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
I most look forward to the return of Carol!!!I'm waiting for that 'holy shit' moment when she does make her return and hopefully in a heroic splashy way, saving someone's ass(Rick anyone????).I do know we are in for a hell of a bumpy road with our survivors in the second half of the season.Can't wait,my nerves haven't taken a good beating since that mid-season finale!!
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Carol saving Rick: how deliciously ironic!
Flag
Jan 28, 2014
Then again, Carol has always offered Rick a secured place :
  • Ed's car back when Lori and Sophia were alive,
  • Carol made things easier at the farm by not lashing out on Rick after he shot Sophia,
  • Caeol was the prime caretaker of his pregnant wife and, later on, his baby back when Rick & Lori hit a rough,
  • And I still can't forget the look on his face when he figured out Carol survived (that was about the only smile I've seen in Rick smile)
Flag
Jan 28, 2014
"that season" instead od "smile" (and, of course, "Carol" instead of "Caeol")
Flag
Jan 28, 2014
and "of" instead of "od"
Flag
Jan 28, 2014
Not really considering Rick made it very clear she was a strong, capable person. In this case the irony would be Carol offering Rick a new place to stay, secured by doing what she thinks is right to survive, after he banished her. I suppose you can say that's the same thing though, making my comment mute.
Either way, agreed!
Flag
Jan 28, 2014
I want to see Carol and Rick the most.

I know she has unresolved issues with Tyreese, a couple of little girls named Lizzie and Mica to find, obviously Daryl...but Rick is the one that said he wouldn't have her there if they were the only ones left.

I want to see him eat those words!
Flag
Feb 01, 2014
So do i!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members