A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC (Returning October 12th, 2014)
The Walking Dead is an absolute ratings jugglenaut juggernaut, with no signs of slowing down. No matter the character deaths, sometimes slow storytelling, and the constant behind the scenes shake ups that seem to drastically alter the themes of the show every season, people keep tuning in. With it constantly breaking ratings records, it isn't surprising to learn that producers have a large plan mapped out, though how far they actually have tho

ught about still comes as a shock.
Indiewire attended a panel on Sunday where the people behind The Walking Dead, Homeland, Hannibal, and True Detective sat around talking about their shows. One of the producers forTWD was quoted saying,

"I happen to love working from source material, specifically because we have a pretty good idea of what season 10 is gonna be. We know where season 11 and 12...we have benchmarks and milestones for those seasons if we're lucky enough to get there."

I personally love what the back half of the latest season did with the characters, but I know it bugged some fans. Do you guys think TWD can sustain 12 seasons worth of story? How many more showrunners do you think will leave? How manly will Rick's beard be after 12 seasons?

Side Note: The full story with all the producers makes for an interesting read if you like any of those shows I listed above.
Follow this Show
Members