A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC

All you "OMG Spoilers!" complainers, consider this your warning: There be spoilers for The Walking Dead: The TV Show below, so if you aren't up to date and you scroll down, it's your own fault. Now that that's out of the way...

The Walking Dead returns for Part Deux of Season Quatre on Sunday, February 9, and now you have something to hang on your wall to remind you of that fact, because AMC has released a digital poster. And it looks like this:

That's Rick and Carl off on their own in the aftermath of the mayhem at the prison that saw the Governor and Hershel (Whyyyyyyyy!?!?!?!?) killed off, Lizzie showcasing her shootin' skills, a pool of blood where Judith used to be, and Daryl slam-dunking a grenade into a tank snout. But the real takeaway from all that was the split-up of the survivors due to a sudden surge of zombies into the prison grounds. Rick and Carl managed to escape on their own, and if you've read the comics then you know they don't end up at a Sandals resort. But what they do encounter next is almost as bad. 

The poster also offers a bit of advice: "Don't look back." And of course the poster captures Carl right in the middle of possibly looking back, because this kid just does not follow instructions. As long as we're giving Carl some advice, how about this version of the poster?

What advice doYOU have for Carl? 

The Walking Dead returns Sunday, February 9 at 9pm on AMC, just like the poster says.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 4/3/2016

Season 6 : Episode 16

63 Comments
Comments (63)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Talk about overreaching. There is no spoiler whatsoever in the poster.
And if there is, then here is another one.
The walking on tracks. Get it? They're on the right track, or maybe the wrong one.
Or maybe the juxtaposition between Carl and Rick that shows Carl as bigger is a spoiler for Carl growing up.
So how easy it is to read into things?
Flag
i wonder if rick will lose his hand like in the comic, probably not as the governor chopped it off and hes dead now even though didnt officially see him killed just a sword through him and then that chick aiming a gun at him then it panned away then heard a shot but hey who knows maybe she shot a zombie then helped him stagger away, it just seems his death was not gruesome enough which has got me guessing if maybe hes still alive

Flag
there have been times when carl has saved a few people from not doing as he is told, i think he has ranked up abit to not be treated like a kid too much in the series, carol had it right in teaching survival skills to the children and it paid off in the last episode

Flag
my advise to carl is look wherever u like as staring straight ahead is not going to cover your back when a walker is creeping up on you
Flag
"You should've stayed with Darryl"

Seriously, that's who I'd be sticking close to. He keeps people alive, unlike Rick... Maybe it should say "You're next, Carl"!
Flag
Omg I cant wait until the new season!!!! In the meantime I think I am going to watch all the episodes over again!!
http://www.walkingdeadfree.com/
Flag
My advice to Carl:
Drive angry!
Flag
i think carl should look back incase a train is coming and he needs to move. http://bit.ly/1d5DPkw
Flag
A homemade silencer only works once, Carl (writers)
Flag
I am too excited about next episodes ! I was reading some writer's comments and they say some of the characters may never get together again !!
Flag
Go find Carol, Carl.
Flag
Uahuuu, for a second I though it was a poster for JUSTIFIED
Flag
Ah,man!The suspense is killing me!Bring on February already!
Flag
What I just told you, Carl
Flag
With the recent spoilers about the character focuses in the second half, it looks like the group won't be all reuniting anytime soon. "Don't look back" could mean abandoning them.
Flag
I'm making a point to do my best to avoid spoilers, but it could be the catalyst that beefs up the cast a bit for the spinoff ::shrug::
Flag
"It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye" that would be my advice.
Flag
Yup, that's what the Guvnor said...
Flag
That's not advice so much as just a statement. And does fun and games cause eye loss? (kidding!)
Flag
I'm excitedddd
Flag
Advice for Carl: "Find Carol. Bring her back"

PS. Your Dad still has her watch.
Flag
Advice for Carl: "Cut your hair, you can't be emo in the midst of a zombie apocalypse"
Flag
Very cool. I can't for it to come back! I want to see all of these splintered groups and how they handle being apart. It's going to be intense!!
Flag
Stop being an idiot Carl. You're just a kid, and you're gonna get your Dad killed, you little git.
Flag
"Stay in the house" would've been great advice 2 years ago.
Flag
Tragically for Rick and Carl, today's the day the trains started up again...
Flag
My advice would be to get away from your father as soon as possible.
Flag
best advice!
Flag
Thanks. Happy New Year Vicky, I hope that your holidays were great.
Flag
They were wonderful and hopefully you also had an excellent holiday season.
Happy New Year!
Flag
Well technically even rick is looking back, or is about to. Like father, like son ?
Flag
Probably because his kid is back there...
Flag
**SPOILER**

I like the fact Ricks hand is covered in the poster.
Flag
First thing I noticed too! Kind of like every comic book cover featuring him after the incident.
Flag
good observation. Who knows maybe its just a coincidence though.
Flag
Knowing the show it probably is. I've given up on the show, I enjoy the comics alot!
Flag
I heard Kirkman say that he probably wouldn't be taking that route with the show. It was just too hard logistically to have to deal with Rick not even able to button his own shirt!
Flag
haha! Nice..

Flag
I bet it is... since the Governor didn't do that. I was kind of hoping...
Flag
To you, Dodge_hickey, below, I was happy to see her go, because the tv show's Andrea was AWFUL.
Flag
Not just that, Andrea was the last nail in the coffin for me.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members