A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC

AMC has released a new 30-second trailer for The Walking Dead and yep, there are zombies in it. And people screaming about stuff. And waving weapons around. And talking about surviving. And talking about attacks. And more zombies. In fact, aside from some glimpses of Larry Gilliard Jr. as new character Bob Stookey, this trailer may as well be footage from Seasons 1-3. 

But hey, if it ain't broke, why fix it? Though the trailer indicates that Season 4 will continue to follow the undead-slaughtering formula (and really, do we want anything else?) that made The Walking Dead a mega-hit, new showrunner Scott Gimple told me at Comic-Con that a new threat will cause lots of problems for the survivors. What do you think it could be?

The Walking Dead Season 4 premieres Sunday, October 13 on AMC.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 4/3/2016

Season 6 : Episode 16

42 Comments
Comments (42)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I predict aliens. The "virus" or whatever everyone has is some kind of nasty space flu, developed by aliens.

Whatever, I don't know. Just do something interesting this season, please! Right now it's looking like Season 3.2.
Flag
The new threat? MECHA-ZOMBIES! Please let it be mecha-zombies....
Flag

Ooooo, a new threat. I hope they'll kill the governor during this or an upcoming season, but not make a big deal out of it once he returns, so that it doesn't drag out a whole season. I hope they won't kill off too many of the regulars during this new threat, whatever it is. Daryl is off-limits!

I don't get why they don't try to get rid of ALL the zombies. They should be trying to clean up the place again, and to find out more about what happened, how it happened and why. I want more actual plot and less meaningless zombiekilling, even if that's fun too. There needs to be more plot than just survival as well.
Flag
Wow... glad I clicked onto this thread just to find out the trailer's 'not available in your country'.
Flag
Boohoo! Can't watch it... :(
Flag
Dutch troubles.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIDRT7D0rDo
Flag
Thank you!!
Flag
graag gedaan
Flag
I kinda want to see them hunt these frigen zombies instead of killing eatchother :/ expand the group blast the loudest speaker u can find and throw a grenade lol easy as opening a door
Flag
There is a problem with the message system on this site.
Funny thing is, any messages i have sent to the technical staff about this problem do not show up in my outbox, so i dont know whether they have been sent or received.
I am not the only person with this problem
Flag
All the people are infected even if not directly bitten by a walker. The new threat could be some deadly symptoms of the infection kicking in. Currently viewers are under the impression that being infected means you will turn into a walker if you die but maybe over the course of time symptoms begin to arise such as rage or memory loss. That's just my view
Flag
Forget Carol, she's been a worthwhile part of the show for ages now. I'm pretty sure she was talking to Beth, though, who's done a whole lot of nothing (carrying around baby Judith, sure).
Flag
Actually she was talking to some creepy girl from woodbury, the one that took the knife from her in the last trailer. I think they try to make her the 'new Sophia'. Beth though hasn't been in trailers much and she didn't do much in the last season either (not that cleaning, cooking and tending to the team is not important, especially to help keep their humanity, but she wasn't in the show too much).
Flag
Huh, alright. Wasn't actually looking that close. Neat. Still annoyed with Beth being a non-existent character.
Flag
Been reading the world war z novel, TWD looks like a chapter out of it :)
except no longer is there any semblance of government left.
Flag
is the novel at least better than the movie? coz that sucked.
Flag
the only similarities between the novel and movie is that both shared the same name and both featured Zombies.
other than that they were completely different.
Flag
Ooh...looks like Carol has been allowed to do other stuff and things than just doing laundry! lol
Flag
Looks like Rick is growing a little too attached to her if all that running is any hint...
Flag
sry to burst yall buble, but it will be people, zombies are zombies, but theres a new gang, literally.. well i lets see which main character is gunna die this season or save it for season 5 lol :X.
Flag
Staff
Running Zombies will be the new threat.
Flag
I hope there's more survival and less people against people. We have plenty of shows for that.

Flag
Holy crap I can't wait until the 13th. I've missed this show.
Flag
A natural disaster or a nuclear plant is destroyed in the surrounding area. People mentioned that woodbury is destroyed, so ahurricane would do that I guess
Flag
If you want to see what would really happen if humans disappeared, watch Population Zero. There's one fact movie- and tv people always seem to forget about, what happens with all nuclear plants that overheat due to electricity malfunction? Well, they blow up.
Flag
I think the new threat will be a virus, maybe a mutation of the one that they all have.
Flag
The new threat will probably be, uh... zombies? I mean that's original, right?
Flag
How do they always have water, food and ammo. If I was on that show I would I have like a 2 foot beard already while being covered in dirty while finding leaves to use as toilet paper.
Flag
Did you forget to watch the first 3 seasons? rhetorical question.
Flag
Water? Food? Lack of acne products in a post-apocalyptic world???????? Guess we'll have to wait 'n see....
Flag

Here's the video for us non-US folks
Flag
Thanx, from this Aussie
Flag
Thanks for posting that! We are in the Bahamas and can't watch the promo's.
Flag
Faith in humanity restored! Thanks for sharing!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members