We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC
Terminus. Sanctuary for all. Community for all. Those who arrive, survive.

poll
Comments (40)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I want Carol to arrive just to she who she joins...the way she thinks now might allow her to join the cannibals so that she can survive. She killed 2 girls, and two adults before this already to survive. She also just may stay the way she was, she might feel scared too.
Flag
Carol is still too attached to join other people IMO
Flag
Cannibals one & all! I am thinking the professor won't make it and neither will Glenn's new gal-pal. Disappointed that Carol and group didn't show up. Love that Darryl is right beside Rick again without any question. Thinking Beth is being held by a band of male hating females that blame the zombies on men and that they are protecting her. Good show but I think they left to much unsettled and it's going to be a long summer.
Flag
All o the above should be an option, because that's my pick.
Flag
All is one vote in every name. I made it so you could vote for as many as you want.
Flag
Well I know that :-) none of the above would be the same as not voting for anyone as well … I just think it would be interesting to differentiate "all of the above" because voting for all of the characters would distort the overall votes.
Flag
@somner1: I'm actually thinking Beth may already be there.

(the missing Terminus people got to her before the gang that got to Daryl).
Flag
Beth is going to be strung up in Mary's lair...ready to be BBQ'd
Flag
I was thinking the same thing. I hope she isn't the day's special on the grill or anything. That would not be a good way for the character to leave the show.
Flag
I'm thining they saw her with Daryl and thought Beth was "calimed", that they were trying to save her from the other gang rather than recruit her or grill her or anything.

Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing remains to be seen....
Flag
but then she will be on the grill by now....
Flag
I'm hoping they brainwashed her into their own ways.

Beth is in a unique position to fir everywhere and it would be nice to have a inside perspective from one of the Greene sisters.
Flag
naa im think Beth with a side of green...
Flag
Nooooooo
Flag
Terminus actually turns out to be a wonderful place but the "claimed" gang wars with Rick and all. Their battling (with added zombies) destroy Terminus and cause devastation and death to the inhabitants.

A melancholic ending with tons of angst and guilt to pour on Rick and the survivors.

That's my crazy prediction, probably won't happen. Most likely "It's a Trap!". Maybe the gang Daryl is with are actually part of Terminus, a foraging party.
Flag
I'm thinking Terminus began as an idealist community but devolved into cannabilism and not all of the Scooby gang will survive. I am hoping they don't get as dark as the graphic novels with the child rape. That is just too much.
Flag
I'm thinking Terminus is the direct response to people like Daryl's new gang.

You can't only push people for so long before they push back.
Flag
No comic spoilers please.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
I think the claimed gang, may be Randall's group. The way that one guy who died, talked about little girls, and what Randall said his group, did to two teen girls. Randall's group wasn't Woodbury. They called Walkers biters. Whereas the two guys in the bar, called them Lamebrains, or something like that.
Flag
I am pretty sure they will all get there....except for Beth
Flag
I was wishing for a Rick & Carol reunion just so he could see that, if they were the only two people left, he could trust her with Judith...but now I'm just worried that Carl won't make it.
Flag
Unfortunately, Carl will make it.
Flag
He has to, he's the only child left (RIP Luke, Mollu, Mika, Lizzie and Patrick).

What's the point to survive all this if there's no one that would inherit the earth the aduts claimed back before they died.
Flag
I'm sticking with my theory that there'll a minimal amount of Terminus seen in the finale, and that the episode will largely focus on Rick, Michonne, and Carl vs. Daryl's new friends. I'm guessing with little else to do Carol, Tyreese, and Judith may end up arriving there before the season is out.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members