A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC (Returning October 11 2015)

Greetings ya'll! I hereby invite all interested parties for some survival apocalyptic role playing gaming:

To fill the wait for next season, join the Zombie Apocalypse [ZA].

A group of strangers at a highway truck stop must cooperate to survive as the world becomes overwhelmed with legions of the living dead. But more terror awaits them as they race to prevent the end of mankind and the coming of the Zombie Apocalypse. (This is a Blood Brothers Campaign based on Call of Cthulhu Rules and the films of George Romero)

The game has been on for a couple of years and pre-dates TWD. But the premise is similar.

The survivors are currently holing up in at Warren Air Force Base.

A new day dawns, and with it new horrors. Tensions are rising at Warren Air Force Base, where traitors lurk behind the scenes and the fate of the world may be at stake. A daring mission to Montana is launched, where an isolated ranch receives new visitors - and trouble. In Omaha, the zombie menace seems to be over. The few surviving law enforcement personnel attempt to restore order, but criminals are not going to make it easy for them. Preparations for evacuation are underway at Brooks High School, and a dangerous new threat lurks.

I have tried to run a game here on tv.com, but I didn't manage to keep it running.
Mr.Handy who is running this game is more persistent. Join the board and let us know if you want to try your luck at surviving the apocalypse.

Cheers!
/Dave

The game forum

Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    America's Got Talent Semi-Final 1
    NEW
    NBC
  •  
    Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Adolfo/Ashley
    NEW