A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC
We all know the type: they either wake up from a coma, walk away from their problems, try to reunite with their families or overcome their loss. In a zombie apocalypse, loners come in all shapes and forms.

Ever since the prison was breached, the whole cast have become loners; loners trying to reunite with their girls, like Carol; loners trying to reunite with their loved ones, like Glenn and Maggie; loners trying to overcome the loss of their families, like Carl and Michonne.

Long past the time Sheriff Grimes was the only loner of the show I figure it was time for a poll, so here's to those optimistic (Bob), grim (Daryl), hopeful (Rick) or in love (Maggie), here's to the casted out (Carol), orphaned (Beth) or damaged (Michonne) ones. Here's to your favorite loner from The Walking Dead!

poll

Comments (33)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Gosh I am split between Michonne & Daryl!
Flag
That's easy. Michonne is my choice because she's survived on her own longer than anyone. Everyone else, including Daryl, has always had someone else to help them survive. She's a true loner and survivor.
Flag
Michonne has to be the best loner in the sense she had been alone for quite some time (unless you count her armless, jawless walkers) and survived. So she gets my vote. But as far as a loner amongst the group, definitely Daryl.
Flag
To be fair, Carol was shaping to be a loner amongst the group only Rick & Lori didn't let her.

Even now, Rick is still counting on her to find another group to survive out there.
Flag
I used to hate Bob especially when his drink problem put people in danger but since Alone I think he's cool. He's a survivor and so worthy of being around for a while.

Michonne is my girl and Darly is my guy hard to pick between the two.
Flag
I'm confused is there a TWD poll in which Daryl doesn't come on top?! Whatever the questions is the answer is always Daryl.
Flag
let's all vote for Michonne!!! i know it's pointless, but let's do it anyway...
Flag
Come on everyone,say it with me......DARYL!!!!!!
Flag
Bob!!!

I like Daryl, I do but Bob really became my favorite loner this season.
Flag
... Bob? As in "Stookey?" How? Why?
Flag
He won me over after he showed up being cute to Sasha, the fact he was able to flirt despite losing 2 groups and dealing with an alcohol problem just sealed the deal.
Flag
Someone forgot Glenn!
Flag
Someone forgot Tara!

Seriously, it doesn't matter which side he's on: if there's only one human left, Glenn would find him/her and partner up with him/her.
Flag
yeah u're probably right, he's a survivor, but most of all he always finds someone to team up with and never be a loner!!
Flag
No they didn't
Flag
This season, especially this half of the season, they'll all become much less lonerish, which I like. But Michonne and Daryl would be my picks.
Flag
One of the things I like about this season is that they've all had ar "Rick moment": sisters they believe are dead, families they are trying to reunite with or people they are growing attached to by trying to reconnect with their loved ones.

Their ongoing adventures different takes on what Rick's journey may have been should be have never reunite with Lori and the children.
Flag
I've voted for Bob. Never cared about this character before but after watching ''Alone'' i'm warming up just a little towards him.
Flag
I think I liked him since the first time he talked about his old group, the flashback only enhanced the feeling.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members