A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC

HUGE THE WALKING DEAD NEWS

... And now, the first official look at Season 5!!!!!!!!!! GET EXCITED! Here we go!

It's Rick! Wow, what a look at Season 5! [AMC via press release]

BUSINESS TIME

... CBS has yet to pick up How I Met Your Dad to series. BUT there's talk that if CBS ultimately passes on it, the studio behind the potential How I Met Your Mother spin-off, 20th Century Fox, could take the show elsewhere. Hey I know a place you can take it: the garbage dump! Haha, just kidding, put it on Fox. [Deadline]

... Ratings time! Which network psychopath won the war of nutjobs with a gun? That'd be Red Reddington and The Blacklist, which ended its first season on Monday with 10.7 million viewers and a 2.6 rating in the 18- to 49-year-old demo. That was down from last week's 2.7, but it was still good enough to beat Jack Bauer and 24: Live Another Day, which tumbled to an audience of 6.4 million and a 2.0 rating in the 18-to-49 demo, down 23 percent from last week's 2.6. DAMMIT CHLOE! In singing-show news, The Voice notched 10.9 million viewers and a 3.0 rating among 18-to-49ers, which ties last week's series low. UH-OH. Also: You should read Cory's reviews of 24 and The Blacklist, but you'll have to ask him personally what he thought of The Voice. His number is (911) 555-CORY. [TV By the Numbers

... ABC's clean-up hitter Shonda Rhimes has inked a new deal with the network, guaranteeing she'll keep pumping out shows for ABC for at least four more years. The deal is valued at eight figures. I have a 10,000-figure deal with TV.com. But 9,999 of those figures are to the right of the decimal point. [Deadline]

... You know that Heroes reboot/spin-off that you're so excited about? Well, familiar faces from the original might drop by, according to NBC boss Bob Greenblatt. Remember that guy who slowly turned into a bug? How weird was that? [Mashable]

... SundanceTV is developing a modern-day Rip Van Winkle story called Crack in the Sky. According to the annoying description, "a Don Draper-type" falls asleep in 1962 and wakes up in 2012. "Don Draper-type"? What does that mean? He's an ad exec? He likes the drink? He cries? He doesn't wear underwear? Is it just because he's from 1962? [THR]

... A day after his 71-year-old political opponent mysteriously died from a fall, former American Idol contestant Clay Aiken has won the North Carolina House Democratic primary. In other news, ABC has a new show called How to Get Away With Murder. [Politico]

CASTING NEWS

... Marin Ireland, who played that crazy terrorist lady from Homeland's second season, is joining the cast of Girls. She'll recur as a classmate of Hannah's when Hannah heads to Iowa for a writers workshop. Ireland can also be seen in WEtv's upcoming original drama The Divide. [Deadline]

... CBS's The Odd Couple, which was recently ordered to series, has lost a couple of its cast members. Georgia King (The New Normal) and Sarah Baker (Go On, last night's Louie) are both exiting the series for creative purposes. And losing Sarah Baker sounds like a dumb creative purpose, if you ask me. The roles have not yet been recast. By the way! I reviewed last night's Louie, which Baker guest-starred in. Review spoiler alert: I LOVED it. [Deadline]

REQUIRED READING

... I don't mean to beat this Louie episode into the ground, but here's an interview with Baker about the experience of appearing on Louie. [Slate]

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

... The first trailer for The Quest, ABC's summer reality show that's like an out-of-control Rennaissance Faire, has arrived! And it looks totally outrageous:

OTHER RECENT STORIES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED ON TV.COM

... Kaitling took a look at Fox's 2014-2015 schedule and pointed out the good, bad, and ugly.

... ABC released its 2014-2015 schedule, and also trailers for its new shows! (You have to see this new show Galavant.)

... Castle EP Andrew W. Marlowe has a few things to say about the divisive cliffhanger that ended Monday's Season 6 finale

... And with all the cancellations recently, we selected a handful of newly unemployed actors who we'd like to see get back on TV as soon as possible. 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/30/2014

A

Season 4 : Episode 16

15 Comments
Follow this Show
Members