We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC

The Walking Dead returns from its winter break on Sunday, February 9 at 9pm, and just to remind you that a zombie apocalypse is no cheery summer camp, AMC has released a new trailer for the second half of Season 4. It doesn't look like anyone is having much fun after the blow-up at the prison:

You know, I used to think this show had a depressing angle to it, but I don't think I've seen our survivor friends more run-down than they are in this clip. They seem to be totally over this zombie apocalypse and ready for a vacation.

Soon, guys! Hang in there! Just 2.5 million more zombies to go!

The Walking Dead returns Sunday, February 9 at 9pm AMC.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 4/3/2016

Season 6 : Episode 16

74 Comments
Comments (70)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
unless the series brings something more stirring emotionally, its getting boring for me, and needs a finale...
Flag
Feel so sorry for baby Judith she's really gone.
http://youtu.be/PUKMUZ4tlJg
Flag
Sigh... guess it's back to YouTube again.
Flag
Love the Walking Dead. Wife won't watch it with me because she says it's too depressing.
Flag
That's funny. I LOVE watching TWD with my husband, but I find "Revenge" even more depressing and won't watch THAT with him.
Flag
Carl looks more pissed off than fed up or scared. He is the main character to me - The star of the show. I love his character development. Give him more air time - and a raise!
Flag
If I remember correctly, Andrew Lincoln said in an interview that episode 9 will have more Carl-Rick dynamic.
Flag
GAH! BRING IT ON!!
Flag
Um... this video can't be viewed in my country so that sucks. Summary anyone?
Flag
try on utube you should see but it does look depressing for our heroes , If they bring back governor in zombie mode fine but alive no way.
Flag
thanx
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Is it only me that see this? Maggie is starting to look more and more like Tara in Sons of Anarchy. This means, desperate and going to do stupid things.
Flag
That sneak peek just made me more hungry for some new Walking Dead!Like now!!!!!!February 9 can't get here fast enough!!Go Team Daryl!!!
Flag
Hey you ignorant dicks over at TV.COM: how about sharing something that everyone can watch for a change?
Flag
Flag
Flag
Don't get mad, get Chrome and install the Hola add on from the play store. Problem solved!
Flag
Dude, chill out. They are a lot of things at TV.COM but they are not dicks!! Why don't you figure stuff out or ask politely or STFU. It's not rocket science.
Flag
Exactly, it's not rocket science. It's just corporate greed from CBS Entertainment that controls TV.COM. Those are the real dicks.
Flag
Hey ignorant dick, why not try realising that they have to abide by a little thing called "The Law". Go Youtube hunting.
Flag
1. It's funny you mention the law since I majored in law. And you know what? You shouldn't consider anything you read on the internet as the truth. There is never a consensus when it comes down to legal matters.

2. The only thing that needs to be shared is a link to the trailer on Youtube. A trailer, that's the only thing I'm asking.

3. This is the internet and it should be up for everyone.

4. Fuck you too buddy.
Flag
You do realise you could've just posted the youtube link yourself, presuming you decided to go and find it, to save others the hassle. That would of taken less time than your petulant diatribe...

I can never watch these links cos I'm not in the US, but it's pretty easy to find them. You are getting waaay too vexed about it!
Flag
Flag
Thumbs down.

And I'm not your buddy, guy!
Flag
A question for fans... I liked most of season 1. I started season 2 but I just have zero ambition to watch further... it was boring me to tears. I love the characters but have read that most of them die anyway. Outside of wet dreams for Bella/Lauren Conrad ...how am I supposed to get excited whe so many of the character I like are going to die anyway? Should I buckle down and keep moving (On S02e04) Thanks for any feedback!

Incidentally. Never even knew there was a comic of this.
Flag
U mean Lauren Cohen who plays Maggie and played Bella Talbot on Supe. Lol Lauren Conrad was on all that MTV reality shit, Laguna n the Hills. Watch the rest of season 2, it gets much better towards the end IMO. TWD is one of those shows that can get meandering and slow at times, but then when its on its "A" game again its bloody fantastic..
Flag
I have the series on my laptop - you all have convinced me to continue!
Flag
Yeah - I addressed that a few posts down. I don't know why the hell someone from The Hills was on my mind. Never watched it. Bella Talbot was universally HATED by SN fan girls. But I freaking LOVED her. I wonder if the hell hounds actually got her... we never actually see. If they kill her off on TWD, maybe we'll get a cameo on SN
Flag
Sorry didn't see before posting. I liked Bella a lot, season 3 was very good IMO altho too short cuz of the writer's strike.. Bella just couldn't be bothered to give a f*ck and I enjoyed that about her.. Altho after all she and the bros had been thru since the beginning of the season I never understood why she didn't just tell them about her deal and try to get their help? I mean 'ello they were dealing with THE SAME PROBLEM! Oh well, not the place to get into I suppose. I also <3 season three Ruby, Katie Cassidy. MUUUCH better than Genevieve....
That'd be tight if Bella somehow came back on Supe... Maybe Crowley could let her outta hell... Oh and Lauren Cohen also did a short (but memorable) stint on The vamp diaries as Rose.
Sorry everybody bout all the off topic discussion, done rambling..
Flag
No - I don't really watch TVD, but I remember seeing one with crazy Rose

Agree about Katie, but I read everyone apart of that show couldn't stand her. She was a real "B". And hey. Gen being on SN allowed Jared to have a future wife and mother of his child! That must have been one killer, on the set romance!

Ok. My rambling on your rambling is done! :)
Flag
I kinda felt the same way about Season 2. No, not most of the characters die off. Season 3 starts out pretty awesome. There are still some boring episodes here and there and I wish they would cut out the soap opera crap.
Flag
That is the ting about The Walking Dead: every one can died any moment, without a single sign, for us viewers or for the those that still alive. One moment alive, the next dead. That´s it. Once you accept this, something I did already in the first half of season 1, then no problem. The Walking Dead has it´s good and bad parts, specially season 2 and the first half of season 3. But it a very good show and fun (yes, it is actually fun) to watch. That is of course my own opinion.
Flag
It gets better than it gets worse, then it gets really good and then it gets horrible. It is decent TV and better than a lot of other things out there. I don't think they are going to kill off Lauren any time soon because she is one of two of the only competent female characters that they have. But saying that, you, yourself have to weigh the bad with the good. The group as a whole is kind of stupid and as for survivors go they are more lucky than skilled. But season 2 was kind of bad, don't judge it by season 2 alone. This season has had moments of greatness. But then it has also has had utter shite.
Flag
OK. You and Mate have me sold. Sounds like I have to lower expectations a bit (the media just GUSHES over this show) and just roll with it for the gems hidden within. I can do that.
Flag
You should watch it. Season 2 is a little hard to watch, but most of season 3 and almost whole of season 4 (without 2 episodes) are great! And the series don't follow the comic - there are pretty big differences so... watch it! But really, be aware, a significant part of season 2 is snoozefest but after that, it gets so much better.
Flag
Thanks Fran! I will do it. I still have season 2 downloaded - I just need the push to continue. I have been marathon watching Person of Interest - maybe because I was so blown away by that show TWD leaked out of my leaking brain. But tonight after work.... I shall continue!
Flag
Oops. Lauren Cohen. Is Lauren Conrad someone or is my mind leaking into the ether?
Flag
sigh...again??....
here is the version EVERYONE can watch

Flag
Thanks a bunch. 'till the day of your wedding!
Flag
"sigh...again?"

My thoughts exactly, many thanks.
Flag
Thank you sir.
Flag
Thanks. I was just about to moan about TV.com repeatedly isolating and ignoring non-US viewers i.e the majority of the world... oh looks like I did moan oh well.
Flag
You might be the majority but if you aren't American you don't matter ;)
Flag
Yeah I've gathered as much. Team China!
Flag
bad remake of a great CCR song.
Flag
Oh God, you're right, that sucks. When did it become de riguer to do everything mumbly?
Flag
i know right. it made me cringe. should be agaist the law to do that to a great tune.
Flag
also, Lauren Cohen is so fine
Flag
Zombies eh? Can't live with them, er, that's it really, you just can't live with them...
Flag
Ok it is official. Lauren Cohen is sexy even when she is supposed to be depressed.
Flag
Read above. :)
Flag
" this video cannot be viewed from your country or location "

Thank you for getting me excited over nothing Tim !
Flag
GRUMPYCLOWN above posted the video for EVERYONE to see :)
Flag
Use Hola.
Flag
" this video cannot be viewed from your country or location "

**sigh**
Flag
Use Google Chrome or Firefox, then install the Media Hint extension.
Flag
I dunno. I use Explorer and had no problem viewing it.
Flag
Do you live in the USA by any chance?
Flag
thanks Mad, it worked perfectly!.
Flag
or go to Youtube XD
Flag
Follow this Show
Members