A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC

No matter what you think of The Walking Dead, you have to admit that the show routinely puts out pretty fantastic trailers. As has become a bit of a tradition, The Walking Dead used its annual Comic-Con panel to unleash the first good look at the upcoming season at announce a premiere date. Let's start with the latter before we get to the dirty, sweaty footage full of zombies getting stabbed in the skull. 

The Walking Dead Season 5 will premiere Sunday, October 12 at 9pm on AMC (to be followed by the season premieres of Talking Dead and Comic Book Men), and everyone and their grandma will watch it. Then a lot of people (maybe including me!) will complain about how it's slow and boring and how Rick needs to just be the leader and stop pussyfooting around. That's a tradition, too. 

Or maybe not? The new promo is incredibly satisfying, thanks in part to a new attitude toward ammunition conservation. It looks like things will be pretty stabby and shooty in Season 5! Take a look:

It looks like Rick and the gang will make a break for it from the train car but end up on the menu for the next Terminus buffet... and then they'll save their skins by telling the cannibals about the possibility of a cure. So then everybody will head to Washington, D.C. together? 

Also, at some point they'll have fun with a firetruck's water cannon. And Michonne is now Darth Maul with her katanas. And my dear, precious Beth is still on her own. And Rick is kind of a badass. Okay fine, I'll watch.

Are you ready for another up-and-down season of The Walking Dead!? Or do you think Season 5 will be different?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 4/3/2016

Season 6 : Episode 16

133 Comments
Comments (133)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I don't think S5 could do worse than S4 at least i hope. Don't let the trailers fool ya lol. I'm very much looking forward to see Gareth and i hope he sticks around longer than TG did. Oh and i'll be missing TG.:)
Flag
I'm thinking anyone can die at any season! Including Daryl or Maggie.

Every since T-Dog & Lori no one is safe
Flag
I agree, no one is running in the safe free zone. Anyone can die at anytime yeah, including Mighty Daryl.
Flag
I am thinking Rosita will die this season, only because I (don't know about anyone else) didn't see much of her in the trailer but also Abraham crying was maybe a clue? Or maybe he just had a break down because at some point everyone does. Oh and I also remember reading somewhere that someone was interviewed about the 3 newcomers (Abraham,Rosita, Euguene) and they said something like "one doesn't make it".
Flag
The actress that played Rosita was just made series regular, she's safe for at least an entire season.
Flag
Seen the trailer looks pretty good its a looks like a bit of freak show going on at terminus experimenting and debauchery can't see beth though
Flag
um YES!!
Flag
Ugh. That looked good. But they always do. Am I the only one who doesn't believe in this "cure" they are using as a bargaining chip? And Beth... even though she is nice to look at, if there is one character that needs their own story line adventure, it is not Beth.
Flag
Ha ha funny lol.
Flag
...if there is one character that needs their own story line adventure, it is not Beth.

LMAO! This is the best comment I've read yet! My thoughts exactly so I hope her part does not take up too much time. Oh my God, if they devote entire episodes to her, I will be mad.
Flag
To be honest, I'm dying to see all the tension between Rick and Carol and Tyreese after the last time we saw the three of them together, so I don't mind about Beth.

I do believe in a cure, I just don't believe it will get rid of the zombies already there as much as preventing new ones from walking.

They have to do something: at this rate, in one generation humanity will be extinct.
Flag
For those who can't view the embedded trailer on here:
Must say I wasn't expecting any of the people who took our group captured surviving once Rick and Co. made there inevitable escape.

Anyway onto Washington it is.
Flag
Pretty ballsy they release a spoilerific trailer but it's not disappointing it leaves you in anticipation of the new season.
Flag
I didn't expect them to hit the road so fast. It's a gigantic group so we're bound to whittle it down in a gory way. I'm most interested in Beth being in Raccoon City though.
Flag
Does anyone know what the song was that played at the end of the vidoe?
Flag
Brennisteinn by Sigur Ros.
Flag
Thank you.
Flag
Judith! Carol! Hershel beard (I miss you so, even if in Rick's face)!

I'm with the bad guys: Lets go to Washington!!!
Flag
I don't even have to watch the trailer to say, I CAN'T WAIT!
Flag
The best TWD trailer yet!

Though i believe the whole "cure" storyline, is a con invented by Eugene to have people protect him.

Beth is at the Alexandria Safe Zone. No i haven't read the comics yet, but have seen it mentioned several times.
Flag
I like your name. Unless PP stands for Private Practice.
Flag
Point Pleasant, but i wish i used BSG instead. That would be my true top 4 all time favorite series.
Flag
Why can't we see this in Australia?

Bizarre.
Flag
Looks like a swerve on the CDC trek that ended in a big bang but was ultimately a fizzer for me.
Flag
gay why cant u view it in australia super gay
Flag
Are you on drugs, sweet honeychile? Are you going through a crisis? The change of life maybe? Are you having a stroke? I hope you are ok, but you are miserable.
Flag
It's 2014, I don't think you need to use "gay" as an insult/negative word.
Flag
I can use even at 2020.
Flag
Oh, i'm suuuure you'll go far in life with that attitude. Good luck dude, you'll need it.
Flag
No, because by then, you will have been eaten alive by zombies in a real-life zombie apocalypse! The dumb ones always go down first. xoxo
Flag
I think it'll be different, at least on the whole.
Flag
The trailer looks awesome! Can't wait!
Did anyone else notice at 0:34 that it doesn't look too good for Bob? His eyes are closed and the look on Rick's face...
Flag
Also notice that big baseball bat that seems about to hit Glenn. And is that blood or mud in Carol's face???
Flag
I think Carol is doing what Glenn and Rick did in season 1 to move among the walkers, so it's probably blood.
Flag
Well thanks to @liisterinen I watched the trailer and of course it looks good. The Walking Dead team make good trailers but I really hope they manage to make me more invested in the characters and the story this season. If they really opened up potential of a cure storyline, even if that cure is seasons away, I think that would improve the show dramatically.
Flag
There must be a commercial meaning to this thing with cutting us off the new trailers when we don't live in the US, but it is a very hidden meaning to me. The show is going to be sold to a private tv channel in my country anyways, right?
Flag
AMC is a commercial cable channel in the States. Meaning, we still have to pay to have it on our channel list, even though it shows commercials.

I'm sorry you can't view it in your country. We have the same problem, with extras from several British shows here. It eventually will make it to You-Tube, if it hasn't already.
Flag
It does, it does, I just don't understand the reason for the restriction to start with. Later after my post, I was reading online the biggest newspaper in my country, and there it was, in the entertainment section, a whole article related to this new trailer and link to it and all.
Flag

i don`t know whether that`s the same trailer, since i can`t watch it in europe. again.
Flag
Thanks for the effort. Couldn't see it on your link, either. Time for YouTube.
Flag
Thank you!
Flag
as good as this looks this season wont be that good. Every year the trailers look freaking incredible but they always drop the ball a few episodes in. The last good season was season 2. Season 3 was pretty terrible and season 4 was back on track until episode 10. I will watch but I have lost all hope for the show.
Flag
Personally for me,it looks like another great season.The haters will probably find more reasons to hate it this season(sigh)*can't teach an old dog a new trick*
Flag
dammit cant watch the video from australia
Flag
Beth sub-plots? Um, no thanks.
Flag
Just bring her back to the fold rather than having her beaten by the girl from "Flashforward"!
Flag
K bye!
Flag
It's okay, someone posted a video that I could watch in the comments. :)

I only have one thing to say about that trailer and season 5 of the walking dead:

Flag
Or Maggie.
Flag
OMG its not available in my country. What sins have I committed to deserve this????

Flag
BADASS TRAILER!!!
Flag
So Terminus is another big cliffhanger with no real payoff, because they pretty easily negotiate their way out of it and begin another season long journey (to D.C. this time). Rinse, repeat. At least Beth is alive and in a completely different situation, which makes her's the most interesting story in the group.
Flag
i love how you get the entire story from a trailer that's edited together with different clips from diff episodes.It might not be as easy to get out as you think...
Flag
It's a talent... :)
Flag
AND WHERE THE HELL IS BETH?
Flag
Hope that they don't waste half of the season locked inside the terminal.. just to milk the cow.. i mean.. just to DEVELOP characters again!.. and finally runaway from the captivity on last episode previous to the mid-season... And seriously... no more wanderings on the woods!.
Flag
This badass Rick is mine. Sexy dude.
Flag
He can come to my rescue ANYTIME.
Flag
The trailer is also up on IMDb now, without any restrictions.

I actually like the AK in Ricks hands, it fits him better than the other guns he have used regularly. The revolver will always be special though.

I love the Washington-storyline, altough it's nothing like what people think it will be in the comics. I feel like this whole Terminus-plotline (not in the comic book) is just a way for the show to spice things up more than just having the group travel, Everyone has been complaining about this show, if they stay in one place, they complain about them getting out on the road, and if they get out on the road, people complain that they are just walking around. I think they're just getting sick of trying to create interesting drama among the main characters, and added Terminus to give people more sense of fear since they no longer feel like dead people walking around is enough anymore.

Personally I would watch this even if they where still in Atlanta, it might not be the best, but damn it if I can't help but feel entertained just watching the characters doing shit. That is what I want out of anything I'm watching, don't know about everyone else.

Oh, and since pretty much every show that I'm into has ended, this also gives me a reason to be more active here on tv.com, can't wait for commenting on the reviews and actually discussing something that I'm invested in.
More+
Flag
Now we have waterlogged dead people growing gills--yay! Maybe that will interest viewers more. Like you, I'm fine with them wherever they are as long as they are mostly together. The group dynamic is the best!
Flag
« The uploader has not made this video available in your country. […] Sorry about that. »
Thumb up if you got the same message so I can know I'm not alone in the universe. Let's hope an international version will be available later. Believe I searched for alternative ways to watch it and none of them work !
Flag
there's a trailer on imdb.com
Flag
Grumpyclown posted an alternative video.
Flag
As much as the trailer rocks. I stand by my stance that this is something that will be forgotten about as quickly as it arose.

Now I am a fan and I will be watching. But I really think this show is over-hyped out the yazoo (I actually prefer playing an episode of Telltale's Walking Dead than watching the show!)
Flag
There damn well better be something to this "cure" storyline. I get that this show will last at least 10 seasons because AMC will milk it for all its worth but that doesn't mean they can't progress in revealing new things about the virus. Sure they won't actually cure the apocalypse any time soon, but that doesn't mean we can't have new revelations about it. Honestly it would make for a terrible season otherwise.

The trailer is pretty badass.
Flag
Just because they find a cure doesn't mean all the already existing zombies will drop dead at the same time, it only means they won't be creating some new ones.

They'd still have to slain the ones already there.
Flag
Read the comics, which are still being released, in fact the next set should be arriving in my mail box soon. These comics and tv show are about people trying to keep their humanity and find reasons to live in a post-apocalyptic world not about finding cures to end the virus, and even if they did it really is too late to change much, we'd just have a show about anarchy were everyone is trying to take over the world too fill the void and an ever decreasing amount of zombies and that is an entirely different show.
Flag
I already made it clear I don't expect them to cure it. What I am saying is that we learn something NEW about the virus because I don't see how else the story can even advance. No spoilers please.
Flag
Thank u very much Comic Con us Brits can't see this anybody got any ideas how I can see the new trailer , I mean I can see Under the Dome promo but no Walking Dead !!!
Flag
I posted it in the comments below
Flag
Looks like another walk.
Flag
But this one has Carol in it!

I can't wait to see how Rick deals with it, or the way Tyreese dealt with her. And Daryl with the three of them! This is going to be interesting....
Flag
Of course I'm going to fucking watch it, but here, feelings:

"The Walking Dead: At least it's not True Blood."
Flag
Mabey they can happen along a elementary school full of 8 year olds or less and give them all automatic weapons, because that would save the world right???
Flag
Children don't make it on their own in this world: just remember what happened to Lizzie's sister, and Luke & Molly, and Patrick, and Sophia. Even the Governor's daughters (and they had a father to protect them)-

If there was an elementary school chances are all those 8 year olds are as dead as the ones from the prison.
Flag
I know, I was being very sarcastic about how "the walking dead" and "falling skies" gave weapons to young children and than portrayed there characters has having grown and been better for the great parental and maturity that was there giving them said weapons.
Flag
I don't know about Falling Skies, but on The Walking Dead is more like parents giving out weapons so their kids could outlive them an extra minute before the walkers end up killing them too.

Ever since Mika & Lizzie parents no longer delude themselves: children are as good as dead. The parents only wish not to be alive when that happens.
Flag
Well, I don't know what there expectations are. Yeah mabey the kids outlive but that will because they accidently shoot said parent for giving them the weapon.
Flag
Umm...huh? Unless I missed something, isn't the entirety of the group walking the street in this trailer along the lines of Castaway showing Tom Hanks safely back home?

Terminus and it's occupants was advertised as a major obstacle. If they've managed to talk their way out within a few episodes, I guess it more of a speed bump than a hurdle.

Oh well, back to the world of zombie fighting. With our gang reunited (and feelin' so goooood), I guess the format of telling detailed stories about individuals or small groups is gone...hopefully they don't revert back to form and do away with the story telling part all together.

At least they haven't forgotten about including the preposterous and asking the viewers not to think too hard cause I'm preparing for the concussion as a result of a face palm for that fire truck/water canon scene.
Flag
So...apparently they are not eaten? Now that I know the basic gist of season five, I can skip it, and return to watching it in season six.
Flag
Nobody ever actually said they were sadistic cannibals.
Flag
No but the guy was cutting someone up on a table as they were led in at the beginning of the trailer. Also the whole "you don't have to do this" line implies that they are cannibals but as with many TV shows, what is a great point to build towards in one finale is quickly forgotten in the next season. To be honest I don't want a bunch of episodes with them stuck in Terminus anyway so lets get them moving.
Flag
They all can't be that gullible, can they?
Flag
Yeah i can't wait !
Flag
Yeah, I can't wait now. I was finally getting over not having it on Sunday nights. And now I'm back to square one.
Flag
People having trouble? This seems to happen every time with these TWD videos.

Anyway, the trailer looked cool, but I'm not sure if it actually will be good. I am glad that the group isn't separated, because that second half of season 4 was pretty bad for the most part. Not really sure why I'm still watching, but I guess I'm just curious.
Flag
It is like True Blood, you want to stay on for the whole ride no matter how lame it is getting or recycled. Frankly I am in your camp, I am not sure why I am continuing watching the show. Nostalgia for the first season maybe?

Flag
What you should be asking yourself is why you continue to watch the absolutely abysmal and irredeemable Under the Dome? You quit SoA, but continue to watch that horseshit? I don't think either of the shows you and I mentioned is on that level of awfulness.

But seriously, I think the first seasons of both shows are a little overrated. I actually prefer the second half of season 2 and the first half of season 3 over season 1 of The Walking Dead. The Walking Dead was just starting, so it didn't piss us off as much. Looking back, the pilot episode was fantastic, but each episode got weaker as it went on. I think True Blood's best stretch of episodes were in the middle to middle-end of the second season, but the first probably was better overall.

But you're right, I can't really explain why. I still find something enjoyable out of it, otherwise I wouldn't still be watching. There are far worse things on TV, like Under the Dome.
Flag
Oh now as for TWD, I do like to hate watch it. I find it interesting that the characters in nearly 2 years (story time) haven't figured out anything and has learned nothing.
Flag
Because Under The Dome falls into that special kind of bad that is just so horrible that you can't help but to laugh. And you watch to see just how absurd it can get. And the story is built around and or off of that. It isn't trying to be anything more than it is. And that makes it kind of fun in a way. Now if you want to talk about horse feces, I would say that is The Leftovers and to a higher degree Extant.

Now SOA is a kind of horrible that should know better because of how good it started out, they made a mistake that went against the rules of their universe and some really, really poor writing choices which could have been easily fixed multiple times and it was because the show runner was scared to kill off a main character. And thus the rest of the story suffered and got continually worse because they tried to make up for not killing the character off by instituting death and gore porn in place of actual plot and compelling drama.
Flag
AMC is taking these down quickly - enjoy it while you can :

Flag
I may as well post these links here:

GoT Season 4 Blooper Reel

Arrow Season 3 Teaser

Another Big Bundle of Video Goodies ( XI ) - which includes promo's for Constantine, - The Flash, - Star Wars Rebels,
Manhattan, - Boardwalk Empire, - Season 2 of The Fall, - Intruders

A 5 minute clip from Guardians of the Galaxy and other videos

Nostalgia Time: 80's Movies Art Bundle
Flag
you're my hero.
Flag
Thanks ! I should have checked the comments instead of just searching for some keyword.
Flag
Cheers Grumpy! You always know how to brighten my day!
Flag
Thanks ! Looks like the budget this year is higher.
Flag
BIG thanks.
Flag
Thanks, Grumpy Clown.
Flag
Thanks!
Flag
I really can't understand why so many people are still watching this show. There are way better shows to watch people.
Flag
I don't know about "so many people", I just watch the show because I like it

...and I don't even like zombies!
Flag
What DSniner said.
Flag
Okay,here's the thing,if I don't like a specific series(and there's plenty of TV series I don't like including some series you mentioned here that YOU like),I don't go to that specific series community site and post that I don't like the series,seems to me like a waste of my time to do that.So here's my question to you,why are you wasting your time on a Walking Dead community post site if you're not watching Walking Dead anymore?
Flag
Just to speak my mind, that I still don't understand why it gets so much viewers + as I already mentioned in my comment to Sam20, it is my frustration speaking. Btw I did not went on the community site of The Walking Dead to speak 'bad' about, this post appaered on the home page and I just wanted to speak my mind here, it's not like I comment stuff like this on every post of a series I don't like (as I mentioned already it's the frustration).
Flag
Look it's cool.I respect your opinion and you got a right to it absolutely,but please look at it at another angle, at us fans who do enjoy it every week and are sick and tired and frustrated at people who don't like it and want it off the air(not you but others).And your comment did kinda came across as if anyone that still watches Walking Dead,there's something wrong with you.
That being said,I get where you're coming from with your frustration,I've been in the same situation of loving a series but the ratings weren't good while other shows less interesting were getting all the glory(in ratings and media attention).But in the end, it's not the the fault of the Walking Dead that a series you like(Deadwood) had a short run and got cancelled.Be frustrated at why people didn't connect to it,but don't look for a scapegoat as the reason to complain for it's cancellation.It got cancelled,it happens.
The point I was trying to make,I will explain with an example,let's say you get married,doesn't work out,and you get a divorce,right,well you don't continue hanging outside your ex-wife/husband's house,you move on with your life and that's the point I was trying to make.If you hate or stop watching a show,you should move on and not have it in your thought anymore.
I did let my frustration get to me too,It frustrates me that people in general dwell in the negativity rather than finding something positive to say and connect with people on a positive level.It angers me that the internet is used more for bitching,complaining and trolling than enjoying and spreading a positive attitude.
Again,my first comment came out of frustration,hope everything is cool.As we say here in my hometown,c'est la vie!
More +
Flag
I would scream my head off, if I ever got stuck with you two in a zombie apocalypse! lol
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
@Lares900
Glad things are cool,and please,always speak your mind,we all have that right.And yes,us fanboys can get a little hot under the collar,LOL! And believe it or not,I'm a little shocked at how popular Walking Dead has become,a little too fast for my taste but it is what it is and eventually the ratings will begin to dip one day like so many other shows that reach the top.And sooner or later,the media will move on to the next ' TV phenomenon'.
Flag
I did not mean my comment to come over as "Something's wrong with you if you still watch TWD". What I meant was I understand that there are still people watching it but what I don't understand is that such an enormous amount of people still watch the show.
At the moment I took the first scapegoat I encountered, that being TWD.
Of course I'll get over the cancellation of Deadwood as I got over other unjustified cancellations. It still is a show and not a part of life of course. But it was fresh in my mind so I needed to let my frustration out somewhere.
And everything is cool of course, it only really bothers me when I speak my opinion and people (mostly fanboys who can't accept any kind of criticism on 'their' show) immediately start swearing while not saying anything in defense of the criticism I made.
Flag
Posts like this are far more annoying than the posts they criticize.
Flag
Ooooookay!Let me get this clear,you think a person trolling a site is less annoying than someone defending a TV show they like and enjoy?You know what,it's a fucked up world,whatever you say.O_o
Flag
@tnetennba
Please read my new respond to Lars900.
Now,on to other matters.First,I know Lars900 wasn't really a troll,just trying to make a point with your comment.Second,I didn't attack Lars900,I asked him/her a question,didn't call him/her names or insulted him/her.I simply made a point,followed by a question.Last time I checked,asking a question isn't an attack.But I did find your comment towards me as an attack and I responded in frustration.But everything is cool,staying positive and it's all good.I'm not here to make enemies but to connect with people on a positive level. :)
Flag
No, trolls are usually more annoying than people who defend shows they enjoy. But that's irrelevant here, since Lars900 wasn't trolling, and you weren't defending the show. You were just attacking a person who expressed a negative opinion of it.
Flag
Well it's a matter of taste isn't it? I get your frustration, there are many a great underrated and under-viewed television series that get cancelled, but you can't really hold a series' success against it, can you? If you did, you'd be missing out on a lot of great series like Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones. We just have to roll with the punches, it's the business of television unfortunately.

And just to throw my two cents in I'd agree that Orange Is the New Black and Boardwalk Empire are better than The Walking Dead, and at the moment I'd say Hannibal and The Leftovers aren't there just yet. Both series are fairly new and as I progress I'd either grow to love them more and less, but at this stage, I think The Walking Dead is better. I haven't seen the others, but as someone else said, it's hard to compare comedies and dramas sometimes.
Flag
Sure it's a matter of taste. I just was done with TWD after halfway season 4, and normally I wouldn't start posting stuff like this on a post of a series I don't like, I'm always like people can watch whatever they watch why should I care that they don't watch to a great series I like, but it was the frustration.

Also The Leftovers I'm just watching because it's HBO and therefore I'll at least watch the first season and also because I'm curious about where it'll go, Hannibal only 3 episode but at the moment I don't really get why everyone speaks so highly of this series, but I'll continue anyway just because it's too early to pass a judgement on this series.
Can't really speak about Boardwalk Empire yet only watched the pilot but I'm already very invested in the story and the characters though.
But I agree so far Hannibal and The Leftovers aren't there just yet.
Flag
We're watching them too.
Flag
You know that there is this thing you can do called watching multiple shows right?
Flag
I know all about it, currently watching The Leftovers, Utopia, Hannibal, The Tick, Orange Is The New Black, Boardwalk Empire, The Returned, Way To Go, The Americans and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Flag
In my opinion, The Leftovers, Utopia and The Returned are all much worse than TWD. OITNB, The Tick and Curb your enthusiasm are so different that it's pointless to compare. Never heard of Way to go. Boardwalk Empire is good in some ways, but I just couldn't make myself care about what's happening to the characters, so I had to drop it. I gave it a second chance after a year, but eventually I had to drop it again for the same reason.

I agree that The Americans is better. Maybe Hannibal too.
Flag
Lars900: Don't apologize for posting a negative comment. This section is labeled "comments", not "praise". The other guy was wrong to criticize you for it.

Yes, it's a matter of taste. Especially when it comes to questions like "do I care about these people?".
Flag
It all comes down to your taste of course imo The Returned and Utopia are one of the best new shows I have seen in a few years. Not The Leftovers it's ok so far but I agree not as good as TWD but I'll finish watching the first season nevertheless. And what you have with Boardwalk Empire is my main problem with TWD not even one character I care about. I can not speak a fair judgement about Hannibal yet -and Boardwalk Empire actually- since I'm only at the first few episodes of the show but so far I have to say I agree.

PS: Sorry everyone normally this is not something I'd post because also I don't like it when people who don't watch the show or not anymore start to talk bad about it. As I already said it was my frustration speaking and to be honest I wanted to delete the post but I already had a few comments on it and therefore was too late.
Flag
I really can't understand why so many people are still following this show when they claim not to like it--oh wait, that's right. Trolololol.
Flag
People who watch Walking Dead but claim not to like it,to me,aren't Trolls,but people with an obsession to hatred.It's a weakness and disease.
Flag
Oh, I figured he posted in an attempt to get a rise out of people.
Flag
So what? People can watch multiple shows, and they don't all have to be great.
Flag
Truth. It was just my frustration speaking to be honest, finished watching all of Deadwood yesterday and I was so pissed that The Walking Dead -a show of ok-but-not-great quality- already got 5 seasons and has tons of viewers while Deadwood got cancelled with just one season to go while being a great show but not having tons of viewers.
Well I'll get over it I guess..
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
I think the video isnt working

Flag
Try my one in the comments
Flag
"The uploader has not made this video available."

You're such a damned tease, Tim. :(
Flag
I embedded one in the comments