A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC
poll
Comments (17)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
seriously is there no moderators to get rid of the spam and block the users/ isps of these idiots?? guessing Carol will be one of many to go.
Flag
I'm choosing Hershel. Whenever someone starts to talk about humanity and what's right or wrong, they seem to die. Dale... T-Dog... Hershel's next!
Flag
There has to be a debate among the living first, like it happened with the prisoners or Randall (but no one heard Hershel except for Maggie).

However, I do agree its either him or Sasha.
Flag
Other: Maggie. There's been an unusual amount of time spent on Glen and Maggie so far, and folks seem to believe that whoever shows up at comicon ends up dead. If we're already concerned this early on about Glen, then my money's on Maggie.
Flag
You've made me think about it some more......... I can see that happen. Although the writers never have been very secretive about their deaths, the new showrunners might do it otherwise. Good thinking.
Flag
That's a really good point, Glenn could very well be a diversion for the real casualty of season 4.
Flag
You both make great points but I will be super pissed if that happens. Yes Lauren Cohan is super hot but Glenn and Maggie give everyone hope that love can still exist even during the zombie apocalypse. They are a cute couple and I really want to see them make it.
Flag
I have a feeling that, in lieu of Dale's presence, Hershel may end up "tainted meat"--to those who've read the comics.
Flag
Other: Sasha or Hershel
Flag
I use the term Main Character lightly since this show seems to only show character development when said character is about to die. So my money is on Carol
Flag
Follow this Show
Members