A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: The Walking Dead

Join in on the The Walking Dead general show discussion.

Discussion
Dec 07, 2014
Confidence Issues
Some spoilers:

So... During these 14 days, I have spent 10 in the cold forests of Finland. Pretending to shoot at Russian invaders as a part of my mandatory conscription (I'm terrified of a potential war... I mean, I don't follow politics and I'm sure the media is blowing stuff out of proportions but I'd rather not die or live as an amputee). Last night I came home with a warm feeling. No more forest for me. It's nearly over. I'll get to come home full time pretty soon! I wanted to go into a fetal position and watch the newest episode of The Walking Dead (plus other shows) with the knowledge of Beth's death (which the Facebook fanpage of TWD had spoiled already... Because appearently The Walking Dead airs the same time everywhere in the world and everyone always watches it immediately ...Read more
Discussion
Dec 06, 2014
Would You Like to See Some Actors Back in The Walking Dead? Here's Your Chance to Get Heard!

Would you like to see Beth back in The Walking Dead?
Killing Beth made no sense, and I believe she would have made the next half season better.
If you do, sign up in the link to bring our dear Beth back. It´s time our voices make a difference.

https://www.change.org/p/the-walking-dead-bring-beth-back/share?just_signed=true
Discussion
Dec 02, 2014
In Memoriam: Beth Greene
"You are going to be the last man standing, you are. And you're going to miss me so bad when I'm gone Daryl Dixon"

Beth Greene

Lets face it, the genre is filled with Elena Gilberts; hopeful young girls just like Beth that sing through life, keep diaries and fall for the darkest, older, most brooding type of men they could possibly find.

We've come to expect these girls to outlive every character around them. How could they not? Everyone wants to protect them, their relatives spend every waking hour talking about them, they are the main concern of anyone on the cast. And then Beth Greene happened.

The suicidal younger daughter of Hershel Greene seemed too frail for this world; Patricia died protecting her, so did the 2 boyfriends - Jimmy at the farm, Zack at the prison - she ever had, even Carl and Daryl took turns ...Read more
Discussion
Oct 27, 2014
Who Is With Daryl? (POLL)
Ok. to borrow from Tyreese: this is killing me.

It probably wouldn't if Rick & Abraham wouldn't have done what they did, but as it is, I can't stand it so I decided to take on a little poll to see who's with Daryl coming out of the woods.

poll

staff
Discussion
Oct 21, 2014
The Walking Dead: There's Nothing Left That Isn't Hidden
There’s nothing left in this world that isn’t hidden.

A bag of guns, food to eat, Gabriel himself, everything left in this world is hidden, it must be or else it would've been picked up already.

Some things stay hidden because Tyreese needs to forget them, it doesn't mean that they didn't happen, or that he cared about Lizzie & Mika any less because of it, just that he needs to keep them hidden in order to go on. Some things stay hidden because Abraham is waiting for the right moment, regardless whether Rosita or Eugene ...Read more
Discussion
Oct 18, 2014
Vote For The Most Emotional Reunion on The Walking Dead! (POLL)

They are poignant, they are effective, they are so emotional they make me cry even a week after they happen; reunion hugs and plain reunions on The Walking Dead can bring full circle 2 characters that separated on not-the-best of terms (Rick & Carol), a brother and sister that thought each of them was dead (Tyreese & Sasha/Carl & Judith) or a baby & her family (Judith & the Grimes).

It's hard to pick up a favorite as much as its to pick up the best, since they are all flawless I just chose to pick up the most emotional one and recount those moments that reminds us all that, when all is said and done, these people are just human beings trying to go back to their loved ones.

5) Daryl and Carol
The first and my very own favorite one. In a scene without a single line of dialogue, Carol proves ...
Read more
Discussion
Sep 06, 2014
Vote For The Most Empowered Female Character On The Walking Dead!
Once Upon a Time they were housewives, civil rights attorneys, farm girls, etc. ...and then the dead started walking.

Whether they lost their husbands, their children or their siblings, whether they used knives, katanas or handguns to survive, whether they lived or died, they all have one thing in common: they had to reinvent themselves, to figure out who they were when everything that defined them was gone.

As questionable as Lori or Andrea were as characters, they died in their own terms, as a choice that each of them made, freely. To either secure the survival of someone they were in charge of (in Lori's case, Maggie & her children) or to secure the survival of people they put themselves in charge of (in Andrea's case, the people at Woodbury & the Prison).

It's easier to see an empowered woman in Michonne; the fierce, resourceful and self-sufficient female ...Read more
Discussion
Sep 03, 2014
The Walking Dead: Hunt or Be Hunted Poll!
The First Promotional Poster is available posing all sorts of intriguing questions

for next season. Thus, I decided to take a poll to see who may hunt or be hunted by whom, and check the theories that might come up so cast your vote, hit the comments and lets discuss who could be hunting whom.

poll

Discussion
Jun 25, 2014
The Walking Deadesque - RPG

Greetings ya'll! I hereby invite all interested parties for some survival apocalyptic role playing gaming:

To fill the wait for next season, join the Zombie Apocalypse [ZA].

A group of strangers at a highway truck stop must cooperate to survive as the world becomes overwhelmed with legions of the living dead. But more terror awaits them as they race to prevent the end of mankind and the coming of the Zombie Apocalypse. (This is a Blood Brothers Campaign based on Call of Cthulhu Rules and the films of George Romero)

The game has been on for a couple of years and pre-dates TWD. But the premise is similar.

The survivors are currently holing up in at Warren Air Force Base.

A new day dawns, and with it new horrors. Tensions are rising at Warren Air Force Base, where traitors lurk behind the scenes and the fate of the world ...Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 8 Season 5
Coda
Aired
Episode 7 Season 5
Crossed
Aired
Episode 6 Season 5
Consumed
Aired
Episode 5 Season 5
Self Help
Aired
Episode 4 Season 5
Slabtown
Aired

The world we knew is gone. An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. In a matter of months society has crumbled. In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living. Based on a comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, this AMC project focuses on the world after a zombie apocalypse. The series follows a police officer, Rick Grimes, who wakes up from a coma to find the world ravaged with zombies. Looking for his family, he and a group of survivors attempt to battle against the zombies in order to stay alive.

moreless
  • 5:30 pm
    Thursday Night Football
    CBS