A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC (Returning October 12th, 2014)
Discussion
Jun 25, 2014
The Walking Deadesque - RPG

Greetings ya'll! I hereby invite all interested parties for some survival apocalyptic role playing gaming:

To fill the wait for next season, join the Zombie Apocalypse [ZA].

A group of strangers at a highway truck stop must cooperate to survive as the world becomes overwhelmed with legions of the living dead. But more terror awaits them as they race to prevent the end of mankind and the coming of the Zombie Apocalypse. (This is a Blood Brothers Campaign based on Call of Cthulhu Rules and the films of George Romero)

The game has been on for a couple of years and pre-dates TWD. But the premise is similar.

The survivors are currently holing up in at Warren Air Force Base.

A new day dawns, and with it new horrors. Tensions are rising at Warren Air Force Base, where traitors lurk behind the scenes and the fate of the world ...Read more
Discussion
Jun 10, 2014
The Walking Dead has planned all the way through Season 12????
The Walking Dead is an absolute ratings jugglenaut juggernaut, with no signs of slowing down. No matter the character deaths, sometimes slow storytelling, and the constant behind the scenes shake ups that seem to drastically alter the themes of the show every season, people keep tuning in. With it constantly breaking ratings records, it isn't surprising to learn that producers have a large plan mapped out, though how far they actually have tho

ught about still comes as a shock.
Indiewire attended a panel on Sunday where the people behind The Walking Dead, Homeland, Hannibal, and True Detective sat around talking about their shows. One of the producers forTWD was quoted saying,

"I happen to love working from source material, specifically because we have a pretty good idea of what season 10 is gonna be. We know where season 11 and 12...we have benchmarks and milestones for ...Read more
Discussion
Mar 31, 2014
Did The Walking Dead Deliver "A" Finale Worthy of Season 4?
The more people become a part of us, we get stronger.
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: The Walking Dead

Join in on the The Walking Dead general show discussion.

Discussion
Mar 29, 2014
The Walking Dead: Who Will Arrive? (POLL)
Terminus. Sanctuary for all. Community for all. Those who arrive, survive.

poll
Discussion
Mar 24, 2014
The Walking Dead's Mary: Friend or Foe?
So, the first group has arrived to Terminus.

First impression: TRAP. The serene flowers dancing gently in the wind add to the secure atmosphere of Terminus but contrasts with its desolation. The only character present and introduced to us is Mary, whose warm welcome feels forced, as her manic eyes seem to drill into us, providing us with an ominous sensation which is confirmed by the grill with large slabs of meat on it.

Theory: Mary is a cannibal; that would explain the desolation (as she would have eaten all the survivors that arrived to Terminus) and would provide an explanation for the generous amounts of meat that, according to the knowledge provided to us at the time, were being prepared for her sole consumption.

poll
Discussion
Mar 18, 2014
The Walking Dead: Just Look at the Flowers... (POLL)
Just look at the flowers and we'll count 1, 2, 3. Is it working? "The Grove" gave us a glimpse at the pretty flowers, a vision of a nucler family, the sanctuary in which three little girls and two adults may have had the chance to heal...in any world but their own.

For Tyreese, the pretty flowers were this chance to rest at a home, to watch Mika & Judith playing or Carol teaching Lizzie how to cook, not ready to think about his sister, to dream about his girlfriend or get to know other people but the ones he already trusts.

For Mika, the pretty flowers were a doll and a deer, to spend the last days of her life sorrounded by the people she cared about, to remember her mother and how she used to say "Everything works out the way its supposed to". She isn't ...Read more
Discussion
Mar 16, 2014
The Walking Dead: Some Problems That I Have with the 2nd Half of Season 4
I'm not sure do I qualify as a fan of The Walking Dead... For God's sake, the only reason I started to watch the show was quite literally because it had zombies. It served as a 'reset' button for me. I could just turn on the TV and watch without thinking about character development etc.

But I found out that there are a lot of reasons why I actually watch this show. I don't think it's as bad as some people say it is, I don't think it's even close to being the best show on TV. It's like the Big Bang Theory of drama. I wouldn't say it sucks, I enjoy it but I have absolutely no idea why it's one of the most popular shows on TV. That being said, 4th season has 3 episodes left, and while I ...Read more
Discussion
Mar 12, 2014
Vote For Your Favorite Loner From The Walking Dead (POLL)
We all know the type: they either wake up from a coma, walk away from their problems, try to reunite with their families or overcome their loss. In a zombie apocalypse, loners come in all shapes and forms.

Ever since the prison was breached, the whole cast have become loners; loners trying to reunite with their girls, like Carol; loners trying to reunite with their loved ones, like Glenn and Maggie; loners trying to overcome the loss of their families, like Carl and Michonne.

Long past the time Sheriff Grimes was the only loner of the show I figure it was time for a poll, so here's to those optimistic (Bob), grim (Daryl), hopeful (Rick) or in love (Maggie), here's to the casted out (Carol), orphaned (Beth) or damaged (Michonne) ones. Here's to your favorite loner from The Walking Dead!

poll

Read more
staff
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 16 Season 4
A
Aired
Episode 15 Season 4
Us
Aired
Episode 14 Season 4
The Grove
Aired
Episode 13 Season 4
Alone
Aired
Episode 12 Season 4
Still
Aired

The world we knew is gone. An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. In a matter of months society has crumbled. In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living. Based on a comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, this AMC project focuses on the world after a zombie apocalypse. The series follows a police officer, Rick Grimes, who wakes up from a coma to find the world ravaged with zombies. Looking for his family, he and a group of survivors attempt to battle against the zombies in order to stay alive.

moreless