A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC
May 05, 2015
Gabriel actor busted in Ga for DUI and weed

Seth Gilliam busted for driving 107 mph in a 55, DUI and weed.
I guess he's as miserable a representative on what a person should be in real life, as he is on the show.
Apr 04, 2015
The Walking Dead Most Memorable Moments of Season 5
It feels like the end of an era: Morgan finally found Rick, the group is nomadic no more, Eugene found his courage even if he could never find a cure. There are so many memorable moments in the season finale it's easy to omit the most memorable ovearall, so I thought we could start a discussion about what might be the most memorable moments of season 5.

1) A Most Epic Reunion
Perhaps all the more emotional now that Tyreese is gone or Rick & Carol spent quality time plotting a cup, but there was a time when these characters were not only separated, but believed to be dead. And it's hearthwarming to look back to the moment Sasha got to hug her brother one last time, Daryl ran to embrace Carol or Rick & Carl got to see Judith was still alive.

2) Tainted Meat
Scary as hell, Garreth ...
Read more
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: The Walking Dead

Join in on the The Walking Dead general show discussion.

Mar 29, 2015
In Memoriam: The Walking Dead
"This isn't the end"
- Chad Coleman as Tyreese

There was such a poetry in the filming of Tyreese's death. It's easy to forget who he was before Karen - most of his personality seemed to be tied to the tragedy of her death - and how he managed to put his life back together, over and over, as he lost the prison, Lizzie & Mika, the home he shared with Carol & Judith and, ultimately, his own life.

What's really amazing about Tyreese is that he never quit, no matter how vicious and foraign that world had got to be. He was broken, but not defeated. Tyreese died fighting, against those that tried to kill him (walkers), those that tried to put the blame on him (Martin), those that called him weak (the Governor).

Tyreese knew who he was and he owned his actions. He had the ability ...
Read more
Mar 13, 2015
Which Female Character Makes More Sense For Rick on The Walking Dead? (Poll)
After he became a widower, Rick never had more than the pieces of a relationship with the women of the group. He has Maggie's support, Sasha's complicity, Michonne's partnership, Tara's loyalty, comprehension with Rosita and a rare form of intimacy with Carol, but he has never had the whole thing with the same person which is something only Jessie has to offer.

Only problem with Jessie is that she is offering it. She's not attracted to her husband anymore, that much is obvious. And she's confident to come on to Rick, perhaps too strong, that much is obvious too. She's the healthy reminder that Rick is still a man, that he could be smitten with something other than dread, that he is still alive.

As nice as it may be for him, the situation in which it's rooted is more detrimental than ...
Read more
Mar 02, 2015
Vote For The Best Alexandria Makeover On The Walking Dead

Beards were murdered, shirts were ironed and Michonne brushed her teeth for 20 minutes! I had completely forgotten how Rick & Carol used to look like until they tried on Alexandria's new wardrobe, so I decided to start a poll on which was best Alexandria makeover.

Dec 07, 2014
Confidence Issues
Some spoilers:

So... During these 14 days, I have spent 10 in the cold forests of Finland. Pretending to shoot at Russian invaders as a part of my mandatory conscription (I'm terrified of a potential war... I mean, I don't follow politics and I'm sure the media is blowing stuff out of proportions but I'd rather not die or live as an amputee). Last night I came home with a warm feeling. No more forest for me. It's nearly over. I'll get to come home full time pretty soon! I wanted to go into a fetal position and watch the newest episode of The Walking Dead (plus other shows) with the knowledge of Beth's death (which the Facebook fanpage of TWD had spoiled already... Because appearently The Walking Dead airs the same time everywhere in the world and everyone always watches it immediately ...Read more
Dec 06, 2014
Would You Like to See Some Actors Back in The Walking Dead? Here's Your Chance to Get Heard!

Would you like to see Beth back in The Walking Dead?
Killing Beth made no sense, and I believe she would have made the next half season better.
If you do, sign up in the link to bring our dear Beth back. It´s time our voices make a difference.

Dec 02, 2014
In Memoriam: Beth Greene
"You are going to be the last man standing, you are. And you're going to miss me so bad when I'm gone Daryl Dixon"

Beth Greene

Lets face it, the genre is filled with Elena Gilberts; hopeful young girls just like Beth that sing through life, keep diaries and fall for the darkest, older, most brooding type of men they could possibly find.

We've come to expect these girls to outlive every character around them. How could they not? Everyone wants to protect them, their relatives spend every waking hour talking about them, they are the main concern of anyone on the cast. And then Beth Greene happened.

The suicidal younger daughter of Hershel Greene seemed too frail for this world; Patricia died protecting her, so did the 2 boyfriends - Jimmy at the farm, Zack at the prison - she ever had, even Carl and Daryl took turns ...Read more
Oct 27, 2014
Who Is With Daryl? (POLL)
Ok. to borrow from Tyreese: this is killing me.

It probably wouldn't if Rick & Abraham wouldn't have done what they did, but as it is, I can't stand it so I decided to take on a little poll to see who's with Daryl coming out of the woods.

Follow this Show
Episode 8 Season 6
Start to Finish
Episode 7 Season 6
Heads Up
Episode 6 Season 6
Always Accountable
Episode 5 Season 6
Episode 4 Season 6
Here's Not Here

The world we knew is gone. An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. In a matter of months society has crumbled. In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living. Based on a comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, this AMC project focuses on the world after a zombie apocalypse. The series follows a police officer, Rick Grimes, who wakes up from a coma to find the world ravaged with zombies. Looking for his family, he and a group of survivors attempt to battle against the zombies in order to stay alive.