A The Walking Dead Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC
staff
doh dot com
23 hours ago
News Briefs: FX's Upcoming Simpsons Website Will Blow Your Mind
Plus: A new look at The Walking Dead Season 5, FX says no to Charlie Kaufman, and a new job for Tyler Posey.
Story
Jul 17, 2014
Rick Grimes vs. Walter White
So I stumbled upon this video via an article from somewhere. Thought I should share.

Who do you think won the battle?
staff
look out, mystic Falls!
Jul 15, 2014
News Briefs: Eureka's Colin Ferguson Is Headed to The Vampire Diaries
Plus: NBC renews a summer trio, your first look at Daryl Dixon in The Walking Dead Season 5, and Ben Kingsley is en route to... Spike TV?
staff
super casting
Jul 08, 2014
News Briefs: "Superman" Is Coming to Arrow
Plus: IFC wants more Spoils, American Gladiatiors might make a comeback, and a peek at Season 5 of The Walking Dead.
staff
it's not hbo
Jul 02, 2014
News Briefs: Starz and Bryan Fuller are Making Neil Gaiman's American Gods
Plus: James Patterson's Zoo heads to CBS, Arrow gets a new cast member, and Under the Dome is still winning for CBS.
Story
Jun 26, 2014
AMC throws us a bone and releases the first photo from The Walking Dead, Season 5.
AMC recently released the first photo from the upcoming season 5 of The Walking Dead. I found myself analyzing every square inch of the photo trying to garner from it any detail I could. So, there isn’t much to see other than our fearless leader Rick still battered and bloodied as he spent much of season four. He is peering out of what I can only assume is the railroad car "A" where we last left him and the others. But what is he looking at or looking for? Who if anyone is looking back at him? Is he alone or is the rest of the gang behind him? Is he going to make a run for it? Is someone going to open fire on him when they see the whites of his eyes? Let’s speculate together. Read the full post here.
staff
time well spent
Jun 25, 2014
The 20 Best Episodes of the 2013-2014 TV Season
Which hours of television were good enough to make our list? Yep, Breaking Bad is there.
Story
May 31, 2014
IF The Walking Dead was an 80s Show!
WARNING: SPOILER ALERT for The Walking Dead and The Wil Wheaton Project. If you have NOT watched either of these shows, please avoid this post.

Do give a heart at the top right hand corner if you liked this post.

The Wil Wheaton Project's first episode was so cool. I think it was half an hour well spent. I strong encourage any fans (not just Sci-fi) of current TV shows to watch it.

I especially liked this segment, I just had to post it to share with everyone who have not watched it or would like to see it again...and again....and again.

I also liked the X-Men, Dracula and Gotham segment. Feel free to discuss about what you liked or dislike about The Wil Wheaton Project if you have seen it.

poll

Read more
staff
No modern family!
May 28, 2014
The 2014 Critics' Choice Awards Nominees: Fargo, Big Bang, and Some Notable Newcomers
Broad City, Walton Goggins, and Albert Tsai also get noms in this well-picked lot.
staff
Who is it?
May 14, 2014
News Briefs: Here's Your First Look at The Walking Dead Season 5
Plus: How I Met Your Dad could meet another network, Heroes will welcome some familiar faces, and Clay Aiken wins!
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 16 Season 4
A
Aired
Episode 15 Season 4
Us
Aired
Episode 14 Season 4
The Grove
Aired
Episode 13 Season 4
Alone
Aired
Episode 12 Season 4
Still
Aired

The world we knew is gone. An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. In a matter of months society has crumbled. In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living. Based on a comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, this AMC project focuses on the world after a zombie apocalypse. The series follows a police officer, Rick Grimes, who wakes up from a coma to find the world ravaged with zombies. Looking for his family, he and a group of survivors attempt to battle against the zombies in order to stay alive.

moreless