The Walking Dead Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMCIn Season

Daryl is Chuck Noris of the post-apocalyptic world

  • Avatar of umbradley

    umbradley

    [21]Nov 29, 2011
    • member since: 04/06/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 34
    Gera777 wrote:

    Nothing could kill Daryl, even Daryl himself. Only creature that could do this is Chuck Norris zombie, but Chuck Norris can't be killed and turned to a zombie too



    lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mwgfgrey

    mwgfgrey

    [22]Nov 29, 2011
    • member since: 05/11/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 229

    I think if Chuck Norris and Daryl had a baby the world would just implode. it couldn't handle it. And all that would be left are Daryl, Chuck Norris and their kid.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PenguinSuzie

    PenguinSuzie

    [23]Apr 7, 2012
    • member since: 08/19/11
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,012
    Love Daryl, he's awesome.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [24]Apr 9, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    PenguinSuzie wrote:
    Love Daryl, he's awesome.


    I would like more Daryl scenes next season.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of beowulf579

    beowulf579

    [25]Apr 9, 2012
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 1,241
    Why did the dead start to rise? Because they realized they didn't have permission from Daryl yet to die.

    Hershel's prayers for a cure to zombies was answered by God....he sent Daryl! Just wasn't the answer the old man was looking for.

    Only in a hallucination does anyone give Daryl sh*t. But of course...that hallucination ran away.

    Daryl didn't fall down a cliff. The Earth failed to move out of his way.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of beowulf579

    beowulf579

    [26]Apr 9, 2012
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 1,241
    Why doesn't Chuck Norris and Daryl meet? Because God would have to go and create a whole new Apocalypse just to contain their combined awesomeness!

    When Chuck Norris died...the dead fled back to earth. Big mistake..now they have to deal with Daryl!

    Daryl's crossbow string broke over a year ago...his arrows are too afriad of him not to to be shot out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of beowulf579

    beowulf579

    [27]Apr 9, 2012
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 1,241
    Daryl doesn't hurt women or children. That's why he hasn't ended the apocalypse yet. He's waiting for the zombies to kill Carl and Lori first.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of angeleys151

    angeleys151

    [28]Apr 12, 2012
    • member since: 01/12/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 383
    beowulf579 wrote:
    Daryl doesn't hurt women or children. That's why he hasn't ended the apocalypse yet. He's waiting for the zombies to kill Carl and Lori first.


    It's comments like this that TV.com needs to install a like button.

    The only reason Daryl didn't find Sophia is because Zombie Chuck Norris found her first.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ionee24

    ionee24

    [29]Apr 12, 2012
    • member since: 07/05/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 3,771
    Not to be a buzz killer but: Who the heck is Chuck Norris?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OdumC

    OdumC

    [30]Apr 13, 2012
    • member since: 12/17/10
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 488

    That's a hard one

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dex073

    dex073

    [31]Apr 15, 2012
    • member since: 11/18/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 120

    Zombies will never bite daryl because they're afraid to turn into humain

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [32]Apr 16, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    ionee24 wrote:
    Not to be a buzz killer but: Who the heck is Chuck Norris?!


    You don't know who Chuck Norris is???

    If you are over 28 years old and was born in the United States??!!??

    Former Karate champion (196, played opposite Bruce Lee (and I hope you know who Bruce Lee is) in a martial arts classic movie (Return of the Dragon, 1972), he made hundreds of martial arts films thereafter where he played the butt kicking protagonist, had a TV series Walker Texas Ranger??? Jog your memory?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of beowulf579

    beowulf579

    [33]Apr 16, 2012
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 1,241
    angeleys151 wrote:
    beowulf579 wrote:
    Daryl doesn't hurt women or children. That's why he hasn't ended the apocalypse yet. He's waiting for the zombies to kill Carl and Lori first.


    It's comments like this that TV.com needs to install a like button.

    The only reason Daryl didn't find Sophia is because Zombie Chuck Norris found her first.


    Thanks....I liked yours too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of beowulf579

    beowulf579

    [34]Apr 16, 2012
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 1,241
    ionee24 wrote:
    Not to be a buzz killer but: Who the heck is Chuck Norris?!


    *passes out due to the gross Chuck Norris ignorance*

    Just kidding. When in doubt...go here: http://www.tv.com/people/chuck-norris/

    The ever growing mythology of Chuck Norris is thanks in part to a website that gives out "facts" on the man.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [35]Apr 17, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    beowulf579 wrote:
    ionee24 wrote:
    Not to be a buzz killer but: Who the heck is Chuck Norris?!


    *passes out due to the gross Chuck Norris ignorance*

    Just kidding. When in doubt...go here: http://www.tv.com/people/chuck-norris/

    The ever growing mythology of Chuck Norris is thanks in part to a website that gives out "facts" on the man.


    Even more reason to add the like button.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ionee24

    ionee24

    [36]May 7, 2012
    • member since: 07/05/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 3,771

    beowulf579 wrote:
    ionee24 wrote:
    Not to be a buzz killer but: Who the heck is Chuck Norris?!


    *passes out due to the gross Chuck Norris ignorance*


    Just kidding. When in doubt...go here: http://www.tv.com/people/chuck-norris/


    The ever growing mythology of Chuck Norris is thanks in part to a website that gives out "facts" on the man.


    Thanks!


    *ETA: He was the Walker Texas Ranger! Why didn't you say Daryl is The Walker Texas Ranger? It would've been a lot easier to figureout who he was.

    Edited on 05/07/2012 9:33pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [37]May 8, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    ionee24 wrote:

    beowulf579 wrote:
    ionee24 wrote:
    Not to be a buzz killer but: Who the heck is Chuck Norris?!


    *passes out due to the gross Chuck Norris ignorance*


    Just kidding. When in doubt...go here: http://www.tv.com/people/chuck-norris/


    The ever growing mythology of Chuck Norris is thanks in part to a website that gives out "facts" on the man.


    Thanks!


    *ETA: He was the Walker Texas Ranger! Why didn't you say Daryl is The Walker Texas Ranger? It would've been a lot easier to figureout who he was.



    Probably because Walker Texas Ranger was one of Chuck Norris' minor roles he played late in his career. He is well known for most of his earlier stuff.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of beowulf579

    beowulf579

    [38]Jun 25, 2012
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 1,241

    Zombies can actually say two words..."brains" and "Daryl". The problem with the second one is that it's the last thing they ever say.



    Daryl shot an arrow in the air, it fell to Earth, I knew something died.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of beowulf579

    beowulf579

    [39]Aug 22, 2012
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 1,241
    This is a good one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [40]Aug 23, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    beowulf579 wrote:
    This is a good one.


    Daryl once shook his own hand to see what the big fuss was all about.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.