The Walking Dead Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMCIn Season

Indifference Discussion

memmapunk

[1]Nov 4, 2013
    • level: 7

I can't believe I didn't find the topic created yet..!

OMG did you guys watched the same episode as me? I couldn't believed that Rick kicked Carol out..!
    I mean, I know it was wrong killing the living and everything, but she needed what it had to be done.. and she was sort of heartless with the kids they found on the run, but.. I mean, the world is ending for the living, sometimes you need to get things done in order to survive, you can be nice to others, but the sick guys were a ticking bomb.

also, i was thinking, and i had like a vision, lol, well not a vision but i understood what the show is about, WE are the walking dead, not the zombies or the walkers.. WE, the living human, because we keep walking around knowing we're gonna die and become an undead. the show is not about the zombie apocalypse, but the end of the human race as we know it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Helostwin

[2]Nov 4, 2013
    • level: 17
    1) I think we will see Carol again. Kind of a double standard >>> Carl did something FAR worse (shot an unarmed surrendering teenager) and HE didn't get kicked out. Still I never liked Carol. Now there are just 2 left from the reservoir group , Carl & Darryl and only Glen from the Atlanta store group. Most of the season 1 cast is gone.

2) I don't think the guy is dead just his gf. Remember they were not together. The girl was gathering fruit & the guy was searching houses. I'm guessing he shows up at the prison (Rick told him it was 7 miles southwest).

memmapunk

[3]Nov 11, 2013
    • level: 7
    Helostwin wrote:
    1) I think we will see Carol again. Kind of a double standard >>> Carl did something FAR worse (shot an unarmed surrendering teenager) and HE didn't get kicked out. Still I never liked Carol. Now there are just 2 left from the reservoir group , Carl & Darryl and only Glen from the Atlanta store group. Most of the season 1 cast is gone.

2) I don't think the guy is dead just his gf. Remember they were not together. The girl was gathering fruit & the guy was searching houses. I'm guessing he shows up at the prison (Rick told him it was 7 miles southwest).

1. i totally agree with you, there IS a double standard, rick always thinks of himself (and his family) first. but well, i guess the right thing to do was some kind of trial to see if carol did the right thing or not.I get what you say about carol, is not the strongest character, but God that woman is smart, that's the only way she could've made it so far. smart is the new strong in this apocalypse.

2. i was more like talking about the guys carol killed in the prison, but now that you mentioned about the guy, he was hurt and since carol took his car i'm not sure he can make it. anyways, i haven't seen yesterday episode.. i can't wait!