The Walking Dead Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMCBetween Seasons

Season 3, Episode 12, Clear

ilovebooks

[1]Mar 4, 2013
    • level: 3

First off, three seasons later and we finally get to see what happened to Morgan... Took long enough!

Second, does anyone know what the name of the song (and who sings it)is that plays at the end of the episode when their driving back to the prison?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

antdude

[2]Mar 4, 2013
    • level: 27
    Decent episode. Better than last week's slow one.

SupernaturalX55

[3]Mar 4, 2013

I like Morgan's zombie trap idea. Live bait works best

anthem47

[4]Mar 5, 2013
    • level: 6

ilovebooks wrote:

First off, three seasons later and we finally get to see what happened to Morgan... Took long enough!

Second, does anyone know what the name of the song (and who sings it)is that plays at the end of the episode when their driving back to the prison?

Hehe, I had to google that as well, it's Lead Me Home by Jamie N. Commons, found it athttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptH60ktLqBM

I really loved this episode. I understand why the show has to "bed down" a bit each season, so they can build the farmhouse or prison sets and save on location shooting, but I love it when they're on the road exploring too. Also it felt really good to get away from the Woodbury plot line and take some time to explore Michonne properly and find out how Carl is travelling.

It was great to see Morgan again, the actor that plays him is fantastic, but one little grumble...I really need to start forwarding through those "previously on" segments, because the moment they showed Rick with the walkie talkie in the first episode(?), I had a big expectation Morgan was coming back. It was possibly going to be because he would mention Morgan, like there'd be a big enough chat about him that we'd need to be reminded, so I was still a bit surprised when he showed up, but...yeah, oh well.

Helostwin

[5]Mar 5, 2013
    • level: 17
    Much better than last weeks boring snoozfest!

One concern >> Ricks obscession with not expanding the group is getting rediculous. First he loses Tyrees 4 people to the Governor. Then this week he lets Backpack Guy get eaten & leaves Morgan in his house. When is he gonna get it thru his head that the prison group needs NUMBERS if they are going to protect themselves any longer. Don't forget that the entire original group would probably already be dead if the Greenes hadn't let them stay on their farm. I'm beginning to really hate Rick now, just like I grew to despise Shane.

mxcmm

[6]Mar 5, 2013
    • level: 7
    One of the better episodes this season. I like it when the group travels outside of their camps or hold ups. Felt bad for the hitchiker though!!

SupernaturalX55

[7]Mar 6, 2013

Helostwin wrote:
    Much better than last weeks boring snoozfest! One concern >> Ricks obscession with not expanding the group is getting rediculous. First he loses Tyrees 4 people to the Governor. Then this week he lets Backpack Guy get eaten & leaves Morgan in his house. When is he gonna get it thru his head that the prison group needs NUMBERS if they are going to protect themselves any longer. Don't forget that the entire original group would probably already be dead if the Greenes hadn't let them stay on their farm. I'm beginning to really hate Rick now, just like I grew to despise Shane.

I think Rick needs to step down. Let Daryl make the decisions for the group and who to let in. Rick is unstable and it's clouding his judgement on who to let in his group. Letting the backpack guy get eaten then taking his stuff is just wrong. It's one thing to not take him in but it's another thing to ignore him, twice! and then take his things after he's dead. Rick did try to take Morgan with him but Morgan didn't want to. Personally i think Rick is giving Morgan some space, i'm sure Morgan knows how to find the prison, whether he decides to join Rick i think it's up to him.