The Walking Dead Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMCBetween Seasons

T-Dog's going to die game.

beowulf579

[1]Jun 25, 2012
    • level: 59

Ok...totally silly little game to play since I'm bored and this was all I could come up with.

Last season, T-Dog said very little but found a way to nearly kill himself by
    1) cut a huge gash in his arm
    2) about drank funky zombie well water

So dear reader....how will T-Dog finally off himself? Make it serious...make it humorous. It doesn't matter.

Carol is all alone and thinking deep thoughts. Suddenly T-Dog jumps behind her to scare her. Seem like a little harmless fun but Carol turns and shoots him in the head with Darrel's gun. Carrol's first kill.

T-Dog is running...again from the zombie hoard. Turninga corner he finds himself in the middle of a new horde. In true Shaun of the Dead style...he quickly tries to pretend he is one of them. You can almost see the zombie's eye's roll back with a "yeah right fool" look as they all tunr on T-Dog and finish him off.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

msmadrox

[2]Jun 28, 2012
    • level: 6

I see it being a super lame death... like his role on the series. He'll get bitten while doing something stupid, try to hide it from the group and then get shot by someone. The End

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[3]Jul 2, 2012
    • level: 13
    msmadrox wrote:

I see it being a super lame death... like his role on the series. He'll get bitten while doing something stupid, try to hide it from the group and then get shot by someone. The End

Agreed! I don't see him surviving this season.

ekiMognoL

[4]Jul 13, 2012
    • level: 1
    He'll be glamouring over how "hot" Michonne is and then he'll get bitten

cozzamushroom

[5]Jul 15, 2012
    • level: 2

Merle.

D-DawgMan1

[6]Jul 30, 2012
    • level: 48
    cozzamushroom wrote:

Merle.

That would be epic, but it makes me wonder how Merle will be re-introduced. Looking forward to that for sure.

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[7]Jul 30, 2012
    • level: 13
    D-DawgMan1 wrote:
    cozzamushroom wrote:

Merle.

That would be epic, but it makes me wonder how Merle will be re-introduced. Looking forward to that for sure.

Agreed!

Also, how angry he still is over what happened to him, T Dog and Rick...and what he plans to do about it...

beowulf579

[8]Nov 5, 2012
    msmadrox wrote:

Well, he was saving Carol so...yep, he died a lame death. Lol.

You know Merle will have some kind of quip when he asks about his good buddy T-Dog.

Bionetic

[9]Nov 5, 2012
    • level: 8
    He'll probably get hung by group of white supremacists.....Oh wait, is it too late. Why a T-Dog's gonna die game? There are a bunch of characters to chose from.

beowulf579

[10]Nov 5, 2012
    Bionetic wrote:
    He'll probably get hung by group of white supremacists.....Oh wait, is it too late. Why a T-Dog's gonna die game? There are a bunch of characters to chose from.

Mostly because of all the wierd ways he almost died before...like cutting himself and nearly drinking funky zombie water.

OdumC

[11]Nov 5, 2012
    • level: 8
    beowulf579 wrote:

Well, he was saving Carol so...yep, he died a lame death. Lol

I know you were kidding, But I really did an eyeroll when Carol offered to take care of him so he wouldn't turn and he refused saying "God had a plan and he'd let him handle it" I took it for a coward cop out to avoid getting killed then seconds later, as true as his word, he selflessly dives on 2 zombies to hold them for Carol to get away.

Great exit for the character. compared to most of the other characters deaths, his was epic.

Got bit jumping into the fight doing what needed doing, then died watching out for Carol. T-Dog redeemed himself from all the stupid stuff he pulled along the way with that exit.

beowulf579

[12]Nov 5, 2012
    OdumC wrote:
    beowulf579 wrote:

Well, he was saving Carol so...yep, he died a lame death. Lol

I know you were kidding, But I really did an eyeroll when Carol offered to take care of him so he wouldn't turn and he refused saying "God had a plan and he'd let him handle it" I took it for a coward cop out to avoid getting killed then seconds later, as true as his word, he selflessly dives on 2 zombies to hold them for Carol to get away.

Great exit for the character. compared to most of the other characters deaths, his was epic.

Got bit jumping into the fight doing what needed doing, then died watching out for Carol. T-Dog redeemed himself from all the stupid stuff he pulled along the way with that exit.

I was kidding. Though I hope T-Dog didn't die for nothing. If Carol is dead the next episode I'll be quite frustrated.

Personally, I felt that Lori's death was enough for this ep. In my opinion they could have strung T-Dog and Carol out till the opening scene of the next ep. Imagine basically the same scene; T-Dog hurt with Carol and they run into the Walkers. T-Dog saves Carol and she runs off to the door. The opening music begins with T-Dog's head on the floor looking in the direction where Carol went.

I think that would have made a great way to begin the next episode.