The Walking Dead Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMCBetween Seasons

The Walking Dead ORG RPG Game

Randyspeeps

[261]Oct 6, 2012
    • level: 34
    Hey guys,

I've been sick for the last few days. I'll continue story writing very very soon.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

D-DawgMan1

[262]Oct 6, 2012
    • level: 49
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Hey guys,

I've been sick for the last few days. I'll continue story writing very very soon.

I'm sorry to hear that, Marco. Truly, I am.

Hey guys. I'm thinking that the Editor's Competition will take place on Monday, October 8 at around 8:00 p.m. My night job made me work tonight and tomorrow I work both jobs from 8am until about 10 pm tomorrow night. So Monday is my next free night. The Edtiro's Post will have to be posted by Tuesday.

dool_girl

[263]Oct 7, 2012
    • level: 27
    So when is the immunity competition? I am waiting on my post until then...

I will add to my personal story sometime today though. Also, glad you are feeling better, Marco!

D-DawgMan1

[264]Oct 8, 2012
    dool_girl wrote:
    So when is the immunity competition? I am waiting on my post until then...

I will add to my personal story sometime today though. Also, glad you are feeling better, Marco!

I am posting the Immunity Challenge tonight. It will not be timed. In case of a tie breaker, which there most likely will be, there will be a tie breaker question!

darkbender24

[265]Oct 8, 2012
    • level: 12

Michonne walks among the group of walkers unnoticed. She slowly walks with them while killing as many of them as she can. A few minutes later she notices a beat up building that was once a grocery store and walks in through the broken window. She smirks as she glances along the shelves of canned goods.

(A mile away....)

The governors helicopter stops on top of hatsfield-Jackson an international airport.

The governor: I want you guys to find a plane with the most fuel. Also I need as many maps as we can get! Come get me when the plane is secured.

The governors guards run off to follow his orders. The governor watches them as they fire upon a few walkers. He holds his semi-automatic rifle close to him as he keeps watch.

D-DawgMan1

[266]Oct 8, 2012
    EDITOR CHALLENGE: ZOMBIE TRIVIA

IT’S ZOMBIE TRIVIA TIME. You guys have twenty-four hours to send me the answers. I must have them by 9:00 p.m. tomorrow. If there is a tie, there will be a tiebreaker that will have a winner. PLEASE PM me the responses to the questions.

1. Who is the creator of the comic book series, The Walking Dead?

2. What is one difference between zombies in the original Dawn of the Dead and zombies in the 2004 remake?

3. Name an actor or actress who has starred in more than one zombie film.

4. What popular video games series has incorporated a zombie mode into several of their games? 5. What country does the film, 28 Days Later, takes place in?

6. What famous director is known as the “Grandfather of Zombies”?

7. What state does the original Night of the Living Dead movie take place in?

8. What is one thing the zombies learned to do in Land of the Dead?

9. In Zombieland, what was Tallahassee (Woody Harrelson) looking for throughout the movie?

10. What book was written by Max Brooks to help people survive a zombie apocalypse?

11. In the original Dawn of the Dead, what did actress Gaylen Ross (Francine) refuse to do in the film when George A. Romero asked her to?

12. What zombie movie saw humans trying to teach zombies to feed on something other than humans? 13. What is the name of the city that is the main setting of Resident Evil 2?-

14. Name five different weapons that have been used to kill zombies in any zombie media.

15. What George A. Romero zombie film was made in the form of a documentary?

D-DawgMan1

[267]Oct 8, 2012
    OH! And pay no attention to the Editor's Challenge part. This was intended to be an Editor's Challenge, but I changed my mind throughout and forgot to change it. THIS IS AN IMMUNITY CHALLENGE.

Amanda, when the winner is declared, you can write your Editor's Post.

dool_girl

[268]Oct 9, 2012

T-Dog is still at camp feeling very lonely.

He walks past Shane, Lori and Carl. He thinks to himself "It must be nice having a family here."

T-Dog continues contemplating his future--"maybe I really will leave this group once and for all."

Edited on 10/09/2012 5:57pm

D-DawgMan1

[269]Oct 11, 2012
    Hey, guys. Sorry I haven't been on. I've been working a lot and my brother had his wisdom teeth out. But I'm back. Results up in a minute!

D-DawgMan1

[270]Oct 11, 2012
    The tie-breaker question will be saved for a different day. Many of you missed two, but one of you only missed one. WITH THAT SAID...............

CODY! You are the winner of immunity. Congratulations!

AND, I have an announcement to make. Brianna PM'd me and told me that she has to quit the game because she is too busy with school. I understand Brianna's busy schedule, but the game will continue.

AMANDA, you have a decision to make. You will still write an Editor's Post and you can choose whether to kill one of Brianna's characters or another character from someone else. Just not Cody since he won Immunity.

AND THE NEXT EDITOR'S CHALLENGE: We will decide which characters will go to whom. Whether it's two or three.

AMANDA, PLEASE TRY TO HAVE YOUR EDITOR'S POST UP BY TOMORROW NIGHT IF YOU CAN.

dool_girl

[271]Oct 11, 2012
    Just got home from clinicals and have a test to study for but I will for sure have my post up sometime tomorrow!

spideynerd3

[272]Oct 11, 2012
    • level: 29

I knew I had missed one for sure, because I wrote down "I honestly have no idea". The other questions I was fairly certain with, but thought I might have messed up on some. Good luck to everyone, I'll try to have something up tomorrow before, and then after Amanda's Editor post.

Oh, and Derek, by any chance could you either post the answers to the immunity challenge here, or PM me the answer to the one I got wrong?

dool_girl

[273]Oct 13, 2012
    Hey guys. Sorry I didn't get my post in last night, I ended up getting called into work and I worked today. I am going to work on my editor post now and will have it up within the hour.

dool_girl

[274]Oct 13, 2012

Okay. I am making my post now. I want to say this. I decided to do the most fair thing in the game. I want this game to be fun. I want the people participating to stay involved. It's fun being editor because you can make storylines you want. I am just as guilty as anyone as not posting, but I really hope we can see more posts from everyone. Work with the storylines. It can be really fun. With that being said I am sure I will make someone upset with my decision, but it is a decision I feel the most comfortable with at the moment. I am going to have three post as well. Below is post one.

Post one:

At camp T-Dog is sitting still contemplating his options when he over hears Lori and Shane.

Lori: I can't believe Rick was a live all this time. You were trying to replace him. It's your fault Carl won't have his father around ever again.

Shane: You know that isn't true, Lori.

Lori: I know, I am sorry I am just very emotional right now. I need to be with Carl.

Shane: Well where is he?

Lori: I don't know, I figured you knew!!

Shane: He couldn't be far.

T-Dog sees Shane and Lori scatter around camp looking for Carl, but he is nowhere to be found. They both begin to panic.

Shane: CARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori: CARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-Dog thinks to himself…I could be the hero and go find him, or maybe this will be a good time to take some supplies and sneak away. He heads towards Dale's RV sneaks in while no one is looking and begins to fill his bag with food, amo and a couple guns. He successfully leaves Dale's RV without being seen. Time to roll.

Edited on 10/13/2012 6:45pm

dool_girl

[275]Oct 13, 2012

Post 2:

The governor returns to his home and finds his guards are missing. He becomes very annoyed and walks inside. His guards are both being held hostage by two unknown people.

The Governor: Now what do we have here?

He just smirks, but deep down he is feeling a little worried.

Meanwhile at the grocery store Michonne thinks she has found gold.

Michone: So much food all to myself. Suddenly she hears something drop.

Swiftly she prepares for whatever is near by. What she sees instead is shocking.

A young boy and with his even younger sister speaks: Mom?

Edited on 10/13/2012 6:46pm

dool_girl

[276]Oct 13, 2012

Post 3:

Back at Hershel's farm, Hershel and his daughter Maggie are still enjoying dinner waiting on Otis to return inside.

Maggie: Otis has been outside for an awful long time.

Hershel: Oh I am sure he is okay.

Moments laterOtis comes running into the house. Covered in Blood.

Hershel: OTIS! What has happened to you?

Otis: I…I…I…don't know what happened. They were escaping. I…I….yelled….for you….but no….one….came

Maggie: WHAT do you mean they were escaping?

Otis: The…barn was opened…I…I…I..got them back in…but….

Hershel: MAGGIE GET OUT OF HERE NOW.

Maggie: Daddy why?

Maggie suddenly notices the bite mark on Otis' right arm.

Maggie: OO my gosh, Otis. NO!

Hershel: MAGGIE I MEAN IT OUT OF HERE NOW.

Maggie leaves the room in tears.

Hershel: Otis, my friend, are you sure they all are back in the barn?

Otis: Yes…they are all there. We don't have much time. Hershel….I don't want to become one of them. Please you must kill me. Don't let me become one.

Hershel: OTIS you KNOW ME. I WILL NOT. There is going to be a cure my friend. We will find one.

Otis: Well if you won't I will.

Otis quickly grabs the nearest gun and walks out the front door.

Hershel: OTIS no!

Hershel watches in horror as Otis takes the gun to his head.

Otis: Goodbye my friend.

Maggie comes screaming out the door.

Maggie: NOOOOOOOOOO!

Hershel takes his daughter in his arms and they both mourn their dear friends death together.

Edited on 10/13/2012 6:49pm

D-DawgMan1

[277]Oct 13, 2012
    Thank you for your post, Amanda. It is clear you have decided to kill one of Brianna's characters. And since Brianna has quit the game, the other two characters will be divided up based on tomorrow's Editor's Competition.

THIS COMPETITION IS NOT TIME BASED, BUT IT IS ENDURANCE! So the more you are able to be available, the better off you'll be. I will post it some time around 9:00 p.m. or 10:00 p.m. It just depends what time I get off work tomorrow. I work from 8 am until some time around 8:00 or 9:00 p.m., maybe later. So just pay attention and be ready for the competition to be posted around that time!

OH, AND LET'S NOT FORGET! THE WALKING DEAD IS ON TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! THE PREMIERE IS ON AMC. SO EXCITED! You can bet I'll be watching it. And I hope you all will too! See you all tomorrow!

YOU MAY ALL RESUME WRITING!

spideynerd3

[278]Oct 13, 2012
    • level: 29

*Glenn hears Shane and Lori shouting for Carl. He wonders what is up, but he can't do anything because he decided to go hunting with Merle*

Glenn: Merle, do you hear that?

Merle: How can I not?

Glenn: Should we do something about it?

Merle: Hell no! Let them do their own thing, we are doing well hunting out here.

Glenn: Screw you man!

Merle: Oh yeah well I don't need you to help me!

*Glenn runs towards the shouts of Shane and Lori, before running into T-Dog who is trying to escape*

Glenn: Hey, where do you think you're going man, I hope you don't think you can survive out there alone.

*The focus shifts to Daryl, who is sitting in the camp, sharpening an arrow he is making. He hears Lori and Shane scream for Carl and looks up. He walks up to them*

Daryl: Is Carl missing? I'm in to go find him. I say we get a group together and look for him, what do you say?

D-DawgMan1

[279]Oct 14, 2012
    Hey, guys! The Walking Dead Premiere is great! But I wanted to let you know that since work went very late for me tonight, I will be posting the Editor's Competition tomorrow at 8:00 p.m. EST. It just works out better since it is an "endurance" competition. It's a little late to start after my long day. So tune in tomorrow for the competition and bring your A-Game!

dool_girl

[280]Oct 15, 2012
    I am working a 7p to 7a shift tonight, so I won't be here. Good luck to everyone else though.