The Walking Dead Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMCBetween Seasons

Tyrese is going to run into Caroll, I just know it

Dirk13

[1]Dec 3, 2013
    • level: 16

Remember how there wasn't time for Rick to tell Tyrese about Caroll? Well, it makes perfect sense that not only will Caroll show up next season and run into one of the scattered splinter groups that left the prison, but it will probably be Tyrese, and then they can have that lovely "oh wait, you didn't know already?" conversation about what she did...it seems like an unavoidable plot direction to pursue.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ted2332

[2]Feb 19, 2014
    • level: 4

You win the prize.

sremnes

[3]Feb 19, 2014
    • level: 23

Just shows how ridicilously predictable this show is. They are going to drag it along till we get first hints of Negan at the end of NeXT season. This show is fast going downwards, and i cant see how they are going to make it a good ending, other than the usual everybody are Zombies.

Helostwin

[4]Feb 19, 2014
    • level: 18
    sremnes wrote:

Just shows how ridicilously predictable this show is. They are going to drag it along till we get first hints of Negan at the end of NeXT season. This show is fast going downwards, and i cant see how they are going to make it a good ending, other than the usual everybody are Zombies.

I agree. Actually "After" (the ep starting this half season with Rick, Carl & Michonne) and the end of the last half season were the only good ones in a long time. Last week (why the hell did they name it "Inmates" anyway? ) was back to the usual DRECK this show is more than half the episodes. Half the time I want to turn TWD off & just watch Talking Dead to see if ANYTHING interesting happened.