The Walking Dead Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMCIn Season

Walk With Me episode discussion.

Raccoon1459

[1]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 22

I thought maybe beowulf was going to start a discussion thread, but I guess I will.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

darkbender24

[2]Oct 29, 2012
    • level: 12

does anybody have any idea why the governor was preserving those heads?

kbelliveau

[3]Oct 29, 2012
    • level: 10

The only explanation I can come up with is a wall of trophies, the same way a hunter keeps the heads of the animals he killed. The simpler reason is that he is demented.

Helostwin

[4]Oct 29, 2012
    • level: 17
    I was thinking more of a Frankenstein-type motive. He's demented enough for that.

It took 3 seasons for them to finally have an ep I didn't like. This was it. Had to happen sooner or later

nimd4

[5]Oct 29, 2012
    • level: 6
    Helostwin wrote:
    [..] an ep I didn't like.

It's the fake digital-crash, then the fact she needs a pole within those chains to walk the zombies around without them being able to get close, then Andrea throwing up out-of-the-blue.. They made sure it will be difficult to like the episode, right from the beginning. Nice.

PS. When you come across a military chopper, you drop the (stupid) sword, pick up the heaviest machine gun you can find and blast the jeeps into the next week (duh).

Edit: I take it back, lol. Pretty cool episode, one of the best actually. xD
    Edited on 10/29/2012 1:22pm
    Edited 3 total times.

darkbender24

[6]Oct 29, 2012
    • level: 12

I think this episode was awesome, i didnt even notice rick wasnt in it until after the episode.

haldrey

[7]Oct 30, 2012
    kbelliveau wrote:

The only explanation I can come up with is a wall of trophies, the same way a hunter keeps the heads of the animals he killed. The simpler reason is that he is demented.

I agree. I consider this episode, beside the first episode, the best one so far. First time it was not more of the same. Noe this season they keep using product placement of a brand new car in the episodes which I think is against their intent since a new car in The Walking Dead setting is just laughable.

Lunatikatt

[8]Oct 30, 2012
    • level: 8
    kbelliveau wrote:

word! hes a nutter!!!

I liked the episode yet I didnt like the way it ended as in... give us one more minute of story! I dont know... It felt kindof quick end! but yeah...good epi... spent the whole hour wondering what the catch was with that guy!! amazed to see Darryl yeah... cool but scary hehe and well... i think i feel the ninja girl ... i like that she doesnt trust them... now im just thinking she'll be the one to behead the govenor! hehehe

or maybe rick will find the town and come create havock...

I did miss our normal crew though...i wouldve liked it if they ended with a bit of them at jail... ? hmmmm

Anyway...how creepy!!!! freaky guy with his trophies there.... gosh.... how mean.... just not to unbalance his little paradise i suppose? as^^^^

i wanted there to be another episode to watch!!! gutted!!

PenguinSuzie

[9]Oct 30, 2012
    • level: 10
    Loving Michonne and her friendship with Andrea. Great to see Merle again! He seems to have mellowed out a bit. I liked that he called Daryl sweet, it was amusing for some reason. I kind of hate the Governor.

kepa55

[10]Oct 31, 2012
    • level: 8

Solid episode, nice to get something new-ish, although I have a bad feeling we're just eventually waiting for a huge horde of walkers to destroy the town. Hopefully they can pull this off, but all the zombie film clich├ęs are definitely there ready to be used: everything from the mad scientist experimenting on the zombies to the "unpenetrable" fort. The Governor seems to be a collector of things; if you noticed he had put Michonne's sword already on display.

Raccoon1459

[11]Nov 4, 2012
    Woodbury seems like a nice town. The governor sickens me, though.

conquerorsaint

[12]Nov 6, 2012
    • level: 2

they should've used merle's reappearance as the cliffhanger from the last episode. sure it would've padded an extra 10 minutes but it would've been worth it and perfect as lead-in to the all-Woodbury episode :p

it just seemed uneventful the way it happened here.

Edited on 11/06/2012 12:16am

ionee24

[13]Nov 24, 2012
    • level: 32
    darkbender24 wrote:

I think this episode was awesome, i didnt even notice rick wasnt in it until after the episode.

I blame Merle Dixon, the Wodsbury people are alright but there's something about a character's return that always fascinate me, regardless if the character is a good guy or a bad guy.

...or, in Merle's case, both.