The Walking Dead Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMCBetween Seasons

Webisodes

lachlan_j_g

[1]Sep 17, 2012
    • level: 11

just read that they were making another series of webisodes which will premiere before Season 3 - anyone else heard this?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

beowulf579

[2]Sep 21, 2012
    • level: 59
    Yep..October 1st is when it is coming out.

antdude

[3]Oct 14, 2012
    • level: 28
    Is it any good?

beowulf579

[4]Oct 15, 2012
    It wasn't bad but I was hoping for something else. Something like a webisode that covered what happened to Sophia or even covering what happened to a guard at the prison.

antdude

[5]Oct 22, 2012
    • level: 28
    beowulf579 wrote:
    It wasn't bad but I was hoping for something else. Something like a webisode that covered what happened to Sophia or even covering what happened to a guard at the prison.
    I saw the four webpisodes. They were OK. Not bad.

lachlan_j_g

[6]Oct 22, 2012
    • level: 11

beowulf579 wrote:

given the fan reaction to how long and drawn out the search for Sophia went on, I don't think a webisode series would be in their best interest. one about the prison guard would have been cool - the first one featured a character from the first season, but the second one didn't - that was my only gripe about the webisodes, is that they didn't relate at all to the current story

Edited on 10/22/2012 6:32am

beowulf579

[7]Oct 22, 2012
    Yeah..the cloest connenction was the fact that Rick stored stuff there. Big deal right? Now if it had been Shane's locker and their would have been pictures of Lori and him together..showing thatntheir affair could have stretched back prior to the apocalypse....that could have been something.

Still think the guard idea would have been best. Show the very beginning of the breakdown in the prison. Maybe a guard working the morgue with some prisoners.

Ant0ni00

[8]Oct 24, 2012
    • level: 2
    beowulf579 wrote:
    Yeah..the cloest connenction was the fact that Rick stored stuff there. Big deal right? Now if it had been Shane's locker and their would have been pictures of Lori and him together..showing thatntheir affair could have stretched back prior to the apocalypse....that could have been something.

Still think the guard idea would have been best. Show the very beginning of the breakdown in the prison. Maybe a guard working the morgue with some prisoners.

I actually liked the Webisodes and I hope they incorporate some of the characters into the main storyline somehow. The cold storage story was good. I'd love to see expansion on that.

Hell, I'm thiinking run the Webisodes parallel to the main story and if characters are interesting enough by online viewer polls, write them into the on-air show. That would be kick-ass.