Well, season three is underway and it was pretty cool. I decided to bring on this theme again for season three. It must be a pretty decent idea since the TV.COM Hierarchy stole my concept in a way for their Walking Dead Dead Pool. They did...I know they did.
Anyway....who do you think is the strongest? The Weakest? Why?
For me at the moment it is hard to decide. Obviously everyone had an upgrade since last season. But here we go...
1. (Strongest) Rick: He can make nice strategies, take risks away from others and place them on himself. He has gotten everyone in his group safely through the winter with injuries or deaths.
2. Daryl: Hey....he's Daryl...reason enough. Ok..ok....maybe not enough. He is still a great hunter, shows common sense (would you really want to sleep in a cell?) and he takes commands well. From a military pov, that is a major plus. Knowing who is the Alpha is not a weakness.
3. Michonne- Survived the winter with only Andrea for support. Obviously clever with her pet Walkers in tow and seems to be fearless.
4. T-Dog: I know...I'm shocked too. I never thought I would put him so high but he is a Waker killing machine now. No more cutting himself for trying to drink funky Walker Water.
5. Glen: There are no more quick grabs in towns or cities now and that is why I had to put Glen down a step from T-Dog. Still a vital player on the team and easily could have been tied for 4th.
6. Andrea: Don't yell at me....hear me out. She survived the winter yes....but she is horribly sick right now. I had to put her low on the list for now.
7. Maggie: She's killing Walkers and was chosen by Rick to help clear out the Walkers in the cellblock and prison hallways. Just Rick chosing her for that gets her points. But that moment of shocked joy over what she was able to do is going to hurt her. How many times have you seen happy ppl get instantly jumped by a ninja Walker? It happens people.
8. Carl: Dang little sucker can shoot now and has the knack for searching out for good gear. That and he got his eye on Beth....awww.
9. Carol: She can shoot a gun!! Though the only time we can see exactly what she did was when she nearly took out the leader's feet. Did she even kill aWalker in the first ep?
10. Beth: She can kill, take orders, young and seems to have lost that damsel in distress stuff from last season.
11. Lori: She's a least 8 months pregnant. Not good and also Rick doesn't seem as gun-ho as he once did about saving her neck over everyone in the group.
12. Herschel: The man is bleeding out and lost his lower leg. How can I not put him at the bottom of the list??
There you have it. I could say "prisoners" at the near bottom too. Look how Rick took out those bar flies from in season two but I'll leave them, The Govenor and such off the list for now. So....what do you think? This is based on current strategy, strenght and weaknesses...not who you want dead or alive.