The Walking Dead Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMCIn Season

Who is the Strongest/Weakest of Season 4

beowulf579

[1]Nov 11, 2013
    • level: 59

Well, a little late this season around. Not the editor since I was away too long but let's see if we can get this going again.

So who is the weakest and strongest from the regulars?

1. Rick- With the season well under way, Rick is getting stronger again. He kicked Carol out, got closer with Carl, thinking with some strategy like with the piggies. And he isn't having any problems with blowing away Walkers. Seems things are going good.

2. Daryl- He is the man what can I say? He hasn't done anything wrong this season yet and seems to be right there to help.

3. Michonne- Could have been tied with Daryl except for the whole hunting down the Gov tuff early on.

4. Carl- he has a good balance going fro him this season. He takes orders better and is thinking more clearly when it involves the group as a whole.

5. Maggie- Maggie continues to grow and hasn't done anything bad this season really though her love for Glen could get her into some trouble.

6. Herchel- dang..with the last episode...he can kill Walkers, flip them over railing and do whatever he needs to to try and save lives

7. Tyreese- dude's a bit messed up right now

8. Carol- she's on her own..that can't put you too high on the survival list

9. Beth- I always hope she has one shining kick-@ss moment to bring her higher on the list

10. Glen and Sasha- tied...they are sick as dogs

11. Judith- she's a baby but in some ways I could have put her higher than Glen and Sasha since she's not sick

There are others but I'll wait to see if the writers off anymore next week before including them

What are your thoughts?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

memmapunk

[2]Nov 12, 2013
    • level: 7

Well.. as a person that just watched the entire 3 first seasons 2 weekends ago.. (and the last episode last night) i still gave a pretty fresh impression of the evolution of characters. so far my opinion is the following:

Weakest:

- Rick: every character has a weakness, of course, his is his feelings. The guy is strong and smart, but when he gets his feelings and insecurities come in the way of surviving, he becomes weak, and what worries me is that people still think he's the leader and he's not. not anymore.. hence, he has become the weakest link that can break the survival chain of needs.

-Judith: I mean, she's a baby, also, she can start crying if they run away and attract a lot of zombies! how's that for a weak link.

-Hershel: he's missing one leg, and every time he has to kill a zombie, it becomes a drama about what's right and what's wrong. i mean, i know he has issues trying to do the right thing, but in that moment you need to choose between killing or to be killed by a DEAD person, it is only a carcass, so it would be great if he can start to man up a little bit, but OTH, the thing that kills me about hershel is that sometimes you need to have someone like him, to remind you of doing the right thing when you forget how to love, which, and forgive me if i'm a helpless romantic (that watches TWD, yes i know) is what world needs to keep moving fwd.

OK people (they're not weak, neither strong.. they can go both ways depending on the situation)

- Carol: She was one of the few people I was amazed how come she did it so far LOL. She's tizzy, she's always nervous and she didn't have an opinion of her own until this season. I know she went through a lot in her past, like the way her husband treated her and the fact that she kept looking for her child and saw her like a zombie (it was too much even for me.. i was all like NOOOO i still had the hope she could be alive..), she could be emotionally strong.. but she's always afraid of speaking for herself.. now this 4th season had showed us a new carol.. i only hope she survives and get things alright with tyresse.. if he doesn't die. at this point, you learn that you can't get attach with characters of TWD.

- Tyresse: i really dont like this character so i hope he dies soon

- the new alcoholic guy: i can't remember his name, and i think he's here to stay for a while and bring MORE drama with all his problems, also hershel may die at any time, so we need a new doctor, so i guess he's in the OK brigade.

- beth: i thought she was too weak to continue in the show, but she's still here.. killing zombies through the prison wall.. keeping judith in silence, she's doing great.. and she's OK, neither weak or strong.

-sasha: i?m not sure she's gonna survive the flu, dude. i'm sorry. if she does, she's still OK but i guess she has potential of becoming a strong link, she is very smart, but she has not proved to be strong enough yet.

Strongest:

- Carl: this kid a strong mf i mean, he shoot his mom because it needed to be done, it doesn't mean he didn't love her or that he has no feelings, kid is though and does what need to be done, he's even a better leader than rick. boom there i sad it. rick is such a girl sometimes.

- Daryl: i still don't know how's he gonna react to the fact that his sweetie pie is not there anymore (and i hate that rick didn't tell him this episode, now i have to wait), but the guy is focused in survival and he knows that people in the prison really need him. he's though, but at the end of the day he?s like a hard boiled egg, hard on the surface and smoochy on the inside.

- Maggie: do i need to say something about her? however, i'm afraid that if glenn passes, she won't make it. she needs to find a reason to live you know.. you can die just because your partner did.. he/she wouldnt like you to stop fighting just because they're not there anymore.

- Glenn: this guy needs to replace rick as a leader asap. he's smart, sneaky, strong and he's gonna survive the flu.

-- what do you think of the governor?

Edited on 11/12/2013 11:20am

beowulf579

[3]Nov 19, 2013
    • level: 59
    Well...this week we skipped the Prison and it's denizens altogether. Kind of nice in one way. Can't really do much of a weakest vs strongest this time around but let's look at the Governor.

Even messed up and hitting rock bottom, he can still survive months alone in the zombie wilderness. That says a lot about him. His humanity kicked in and unlike some people, this actually made him stronger. He's more focused and has a mission in life. Normally I would say that certain aspects of that new missions, namely Megan, would make his chances for survival fall. In this case however...it seems to sharpen his resolve.

Can't say too much for the ladies yet but they both seem tough enough and with a little real "zombie" world experience, they should be valuable assets.

Megan is the bottom of the pile. The only thing she has going for her is that one of the badassiest guys out there is watching out for here.

Helostwin

[4]Nov 19, 2013
    • level: 17
    memmapunk wrote:

Well.. as a person that just watched the entire 3 first seasons 2 weekends ago.. (and the last episode last night) i still gave a pretty fresh impression of the evolution of characters. so far my opinion is the following:

Weakest:

- Rick: every character has a weakness, of course, his is his feelings. The guy is strong and smart, but when he gets his feelings and insecurities come in the way of surviving, he becomes weak, and what worries me is that people still think he's the leader and he's not. not anymore.. hence, he has become the weakest link that can break the survival chain of needs.

-Judith: I mean, she's a baby, also, she can start crying if they run away and attract a lot of zombies! how's that for a weak link.

-Hershel: he's missing one leg, and every time he has to kill a zombie, it becomes a drama about what's right and what's wrong. i mean, i know he has issues trying to do the right thing, but in that moment you need to choose between killing or to be killed by a DEAD person, it is only a carcass, so it would be great if he can start to man up a little bit, but OTH, the thing that kills me about hershel is that sometimes you need to have someone like him, to remind you of doing the right thing when you forget how to love, which, and forgive me if i'm a helpless romantic (that watches TWD, yes i know) is what world needs to keep moving fwd.

OK people (they're not weak, neither strong.. they can go both ways depending on the situation)

- Carol: She was one of the few people I was amazed how come she did it so far LOL. She's tizzy, she's always nervous and she didn't have an opinion of her own until this season. I know she went through a lot in her past, like the way her husband treated her and the fact that she kept looking for her child and saw her like a zombie (it was too much even for me.. i was all like NOOOO i still had the hope she could be alive..), she could be emotionally strong.. but she's always afraid of speaking for herself.. now this 4th season had showed us a new carol.. i only hope she survives and get things alright with tyresse.. if he doesn't die. at this point, you learn that you can't get attach with characters of TWD.

- Tyresse: i really dont like this character so i hope he dies soon

- the new alcoholic guy: i can't remember his name, and i think he's here to stay for a while and bring MORE drama with all his problems, also hershel may die at any time, so we need a new doctor, so i guess he's in the OK brigade.

- beth: i thought she was too weak to continue in the show, but she's still here.. killing zombies through the prison wall.. keeping judith in silence, she's doing great.. and she's OK, neither weak or strong.

-sasha: i?m not sure she's gonna survive the flu, dude. i'm sorry. if she does, she's still OK but i guess she has potential of becoming a strong link, she is very smart, but she has not proved to be strong enough yet.

Strongest:

- Carl: this kid a strong mf i mean, he shoot his mom because it needed to be done, it doesn't mean he didn't love her or that he has no feelings, kid is though and does what need to be done, he's even a better leader than rick. boom there i sad it. rick is such a girl sometimes.

- Daryl: i still don't know how's he gonna react to the fact that his sweetie pie is not there anymore (and i hate that rick didn't tell him this episode, now i have to wait), but the guy is focused in survival and he knows that people in the prison really need him. he's though, but at the end of the day he?s like a hard boiled egg, hard on the surface and smoochy on the inside.

- Maggie: do i need to say something about her? however, i'm afraid that if glenn passes, she won't make it. she needs to find a reason to live you know.. you can die just because your partner did.. he/she wouldnt like you to stop fighting just because they're not there anymore.

- Glenn: this guy needs to replace rick as a leader asap. he's smart, sneaky, strong and he's gonna survive the flu.

-- what do you think of the governor?

That's really good ^^^^ points. I hope the Gov gets killed really fast. I was hoping he wouldn't come back at all & I can't STAND him.