The Walking Dead

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 10, 2013 on AMC

• a badass.

I liked this episode (and most of this season so far) because the writers etc are giving every character more screen time than before Beth, Tyreese etc. I especially koved Hershel this ep. Such a did not give up on anyone when he was helping them and when the real action started I was literally praying he wouldn't die. (And he

Glen, poor was sad seeing him like that but nice when Maggie came to his side and craddled him to sort of soothe him and ease his little girl ( forgot her name )

seemed strange this ep. She could have taken that zombie out with what Carol taught her but she spoke to it and lured it away (which was sort of smart but still). Then she put her foot in Glens puddle of insides and seemed totally transfixed by it. My idea still stands that she killed Karen and David and Carol was covering up just because she seems dodgy to me.

Rick and Carl bonding over some zombie shooting was nice to see too. I likes the bit where Rick ran out of ammo and Carol tossed him a mag.

The skyvers Daryl, Michonne, Tyreese and Bob have terrible timing but atleast they made it back in one piece with some meds.

"Guess whos back, back, back? Back again, again, back"

Did you read that in an Eminem voice? If so you are cool but anyway whats that in the woods? Is it a walker? Is it a civillian? N, its just the Governor.