The Walking Dead

Judge, Jury, Executioner

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 04, 2012 on AMC

• Dale is dead :( The most likeable character out of the whole group just had to be killed... that's just great

The situation about what to do with Randall is dividing the survivors. Daryl takes on the job of extracting information from Randall that reveals a new threat to the group. Dale goes about the group trying to convince the not to execute Randall. I thought that this was a good episode of "The Walking Dead". It's not as good as last week's episode but I still liked it. There is a reason why my score couldn't be higher though. This episode has a well done storyline and the characters were good here. I'm glad that we are starting to see more zombies and I just loved the scene with the kid and the zombie. That was close that zombie didn't get the kid. The scene when Rick decided not to execute that Randall character was cool as well. My score is a low because it was a little boring in a few parts but my score went super super low because the most likeable character out of the group had to be killed off of this show. That's right, the character that died at the very end of the episode was Dale. Poor Dale and it was really sad to see him go. A zombie came out of nowhere and attacked Dale. The group wanted to try to save Dale before he was a goner but they said that there was nothing they can do about it. Rick was about to shoot Dale but he couldn't so then Carl aims the gun in Dale's head, he tells Dale "Sorry, brother" and then it blacks out and you hear a gunshot (which ended the episode). My score was low for that reason, I even cried a little because I really liked Dale. Yeah, it was very hard to see Dale get killed off. I wished that they killed Shane instead because that character is very irritating and has anger issues. Overall, a good episode of "The Walking Dead" but Dale being killed at the very end of the episode is what really lowered my score though. 7/10