The Walking Dead

Judge, Jury, Executioner

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 04, 2012 on AMC

• Finally... Just FINALLY

After the last episode of the first part of S2 I wrote that I've never seen a show go from awesome to total crap in just the turn of one season. Man, S2 was just too painful to watch. Turns out though that this show managed something even more amazing. It went back to awesome just by moving from part 1 to part 2 this season. I am now really glad I kept watching and this is probably the first time ever that I was rewarded for sticking with a show after it started going downhill (how many shows can I mention that never came back? Bones? Numb3rs? Monk? The list goes on)

I'm a little late catching up, mainly cause I just couldn't muster the will to start watching again when part 2 started, but I can't wait to watch the final two episodes.

Oh, and finally.... FINALLY.... DALE IS DEAD!! That imbecile finally got what he deserved. Loved the way he went too. Probably the most satisfactory moment in the whole show. Now all that's left is to get rid of the bitch - Lori. But I'm afraid the writers would be too chicken to get rid of a pregnant woman...