The Walking Dead

Killer Within

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 04, 2012 on AMC

• Where's Carol? **SPOILER**

Great episode with many "cast changes". The Governor continues to reveal himself as the creepiest survivor around and Mich is that much closer to going medieval on him. A very hectic and nerve-wracking episode and I agree the acting was solid, too.

**spoiler**

Finding Carol's scarf isn't the same as finding Carol so I'm hoping they resolve this and maybe show her having gotten lost or trapped outside the prison where she can be rescued. It would be awful if they wrote her out without any sort of send-off at all. I expect to see her again in the next week or so and I also hope it's not the way we saw Sophia again. T-Dog went the way I expected him to but after all this time I was beginning to think he'd become a permanent character. Just goes to show that none of the cast it all that permanent so they must look at each week's new script with a hint of worry that they'll be leaving.

I for one was tired of the Rick-Lori story line, he clearly couldn't get over the multi-layered betrayal so I'm glad that's over and they couldn't exactly have Rick die without the entire group disintegrating so bye bye Lori. As with Shane, having Carl step in to finish things will probably be too much for some but this isn't an after-school special, its the zombie apocalypse and he can't afford to be a whiny dependent child.