The Walking Dead

Killer Within

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 04, 2012 on AMC

• Intense

The plot is turning out to be fantastic this season. I'm enjoying the diversity between switching from the 'village' - especially the governor - and the original survivors. The zombie action is brilliant, but it's not mindless, it's coexisting with a fantastic storyline which is keeping me excited for every second of the show.

Let's get the deaths out of the way - they were needed. I loved T-Dog but his actual development was going nowhere, that includes Lori's as well. The deaths were well timed, Rick was beggining to have some sort of emotion for Lori, which emphasises even more how much it will effect him. Carl has grown unbelievably fast, definitely hardened by the environment he's had to adapt in - but maybe too much, he displayed NO emotion after killing his mother (albeit, it was for the best), but it may come back in a cathartic manner later on in the show.

David Morrisey's character is fantastic, constantly keeping me intrigued due to how cunning and ruthless he is. Be interesting when the survivors and him come head to head.

My ONLY complaint of the show at the moment is Michonne, she's very boring to watch, hopefully we'll see an interesting side to her soon.

Finally, bravo Andrew Lincoln!