The Walking Dead

Pretty Much Dead Already

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 27, 2011 on AMC

• After the disappointment that this season is bringing me, this episode was actually well written with not too many dull moments

The secret of the Walkers in the barn is fully exposed and Shane forces a decision to be made about them. Herschel has given Rick an ultimatum that his group must leave. I thought that this was a superb episode of "The Walking Dead". This season has been a disappointment but it was great that this episode didn't have too many dull moments and the interactions between the characters was actually exciting yet crazy. Shane sure has anger issues though... maybe he needs to take anger management class. Of course, my score is at least a little low because it had a few boring moments. The best part of the episode has definitely got to be the last 10 minutes or less of the episode. The best part of the episode was that we actually got to see gory and awesome zombie action which I've been waiting for all season long. I know that new episodes won't return til' February 2012 but Part B of Season 2 better be good because I'm not even excited about it. You can thank this season for boring me with the stupid drama between the characters. It was sad how Sophie is the zombie and that Rick must shoot her... it really stinks that Sophie didn't make it and officially became a zombie (a.k.a. dead). Overall, a superb episode of "The Walking Dead" but Part B of Season 2 better be twice as better than Part A of this season... otherwise, I'm done with this show. 9/10