The Walking Dead

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC Premiered Oct 31, 2010 In Season

AJMeredith

The Walking Dead Fan Reviews page 4 of 14

• Greatest show ever

Tonights episode GRRRRR!!! I KNEW THEY END ON A OMG dying till next session 6months n line how it ends in comics but then that why i live the show twist u need see DO NOT KILL OFF MY Daryl IT WILL MAKE ME LOSE hope IN EVERYTHING LOL HES TO HOT N WAY TO IMPORTANT TO TWD FUTURE:) WAY TO KEEP US WANTING MORE AND FRUSTRATED AS H3LL I DONT KNOW IF I CAN WAIT I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!!I LOVE TWD THINKS FOR BRINGING ALIL GORE N JOY TO OUR LOVED KEEP EM COMING IM A DIE HARD I EAT IT UP
  • This made a lot of people lose interest in twd

Thanks for this amc, you just lose a fan. Ill read about it somewhere down the line. Gotta ask though, did you really thought id give a single flying fu*k who dies in a episode thats a half year old? Id forget it but will remember the shit you people pulled on me:)

bye bye
  • Terrible Show past season 4

I watched this show from the beginning and that is the only reason I'm still watching. The writers are absolutely terrible and very, very predictable. They will hype up the the finales and leave you completely disappointed. It has become very apparent that the show is only made to make money. They will give you a giant cliffhanger only to draw you in to the next season. Also, WAY too many commercials. If you are looking for a show that is satisfying, don't start here.

Signed: a very pissed fan
  • Season 6

This is the last season I'll watch. I've been slowly loosing interest,but the cliffhanger crap on a season finale is just stupid!
  • The Walking Dead TV Download

Season 4 (16 episode) - October 13, 2013

Season 5 (16 episode) - October 12, 2014

Season 6 (16 episode) - October 11, 2015
  • Will Be kind of SPOILERS in the post

Got to say that I have been looking forward to this part of the comic/series. So far I think that they have made this part of the comics justice, and they are spot on with Jesus.

This next part will contain spoilers for those that hasn't read the comics, but I will keep out names and what the acctual event is. So if you've read to about #100 you should know what I'm asking and talking about.

So here it is. There is one thing in the comics that I thought they would never do in the series, but looking at the last couple of episodes I'm thinking more and more that it will really happen. Any comic reader besides me that think it will happen?
  • The Walking Dead Streaming Free

Stream the walking dead online hd for free

here:

santaseries .com/watch-tvshows/the-walking-dead

(remove space)
  • Stupid!

Season 6 is getting STUPID! Me and my brother use to watch this all the time from when season 1 first came out. I can't stand Rick, he's SO predictable in what happens in every episode, it's not exciting to watch anymore!!
  • I lve it

It's the best show I can't find another show that I like on Netflix I hope hey never stop
  • this season

What is going on???? Have the writers given up? This show was great, now ugh!!! Are they getting bored with the dead? The graphics are putting the TV show to shame. What was that last episode if not just plain stupid? The whole truck full of supplies dropping in the lake because the guys are being stupid and this is Rick and Darryl NO WAY!! And what is this crap with Glenn? I don't want Glenn gone as much as the next person but stll.... that was just too far fetched. What's next, he's going to jump off a cliff and live? OK, and baby Judith, the baby that never cries even if your stick her under a zombie blood soaked poncho and pass her off to another person... parents out there in agreement with that crap? This was the best show on TV, what are you doing to it????? This is sucking... or should I say "this bites" because your killing it. Let's get back on track. My kids don't even care to watch it anymore and we never missed it together. Damn!!
  • Best there is

I love this show with all my heart
  • No way out! unless Daryl's by your side lol......

A brandonp99 stfu no one admires a Liar. Any who I wasn't 100% sure that either Daryl, Sasha or Abraham were about to bite the big one but close to it. Then Boooya, That sh!t was sweet......
  • No way out

I loved it best show in the history of one of the best episodes too
  • Season 6

I'm sorry to say but I believe Maggie will be the next to go, did you see her in the barn screaming for Rick? plus she's been out and made a new movie "The Boy"
  • Wow man.

I am a person that has a hard time sticking to one show, I have never stayed true to one show, because I am not a big fan of shows. I've tried a lot of shows, but none of them work out, but The Walking Dead is an

incredible show with amazing characters and a good story. It's awesome and dramatic, every time a character dies I want to cry. This show is amazing and I've stayed true to it, and I watched every episode, I can't wait for the next one. When this show sadly ends, I'll watch Game of Thrones, because it looks really good.
  • Not even good anymore.

5.5
    Season 6 has been a real dud. I hope they end this show after season 7, because I do want to see how it ends, although I'm just too bored to watch anymore. Fear the Walking Dead is much better than season 6 of this crap. It's like the characters don't have working brains anymore. That's what happens, though, right? In every show, after a while every character becomes an absolute moron.
  • One of my favorite shows of all time

Daryl just makes the show cool. So does Michonne. Good thing Glenn is not dead. But I mess Beth,Merle,Hershel,The Governor. And maybe Lori, and Andrea. DON`T KILL ME! My 3rd favorite show next to The Simpsons and Invader ZIM.
  • BLEHHH SEASON

2.5
    I wasn't a huge fan of Beth, but TWD has been pretty boring after her death. The same old fights over and over.
  • Zombie virus killed all people that had above 80 IQ

It seems that in this reality people cant even walk properly. One way to explain this is that the virus killed all the smart people instantly in the beginning of the outbrake or there is a curse floating above Ricks head that brings bad luck to everyone around him . Either way i'm gonna give this show one more chance(episode) because i really liked it and i'm done.
  • season finale

Very disappointed ,when are they going to stop showing groups that don't care about finding out the cause of the virus, its time to get to Washington DC , too many new characters that just don't get it ,are they blind do they not see the Zombies all over the place, why are they living fighting each other, too many stupid characters, the weak must die, the strong will survive and get answers. I want to see more Zombie killing and progress moving ahead, its been 6 years now, the Zombie movies make more sense. If it going to be the same old obstacles ,stupid people and no progress , I'm done!
  • Sadly Disappointed!!

Season 6 has disappointed me to the point I don't know if I will watch after the mid season break. Episodes 1-6 have been slow and filled with more commercials than actual showtime. I have actually fallen asleep in 2 episodes. The whole Glen thing has been very unfair to long time fans. Also putting Badlands in between TWD and TTD is a bad move. I no longer watch TTD and I definitely don't watch Badlands. I no longer look forward to what was once my very favorite show!
  • TWD S6 episode 5

The show has been pretty cool until now this new season has been pretty boring except episode 4 it was pretty nice
  • walking dead season 6

So far, finishing episode 4. This has to be the worst season of The Walking Dead. I hate how slow the show is moving and opening entire episodes of learning about the characters past. When it could have been done in 6 mins. This has been one of my favorite shows for a long time. I officially erased it from my DVR list this morning.

moving on....
  • walking dead

Awesome show!

I Love watching the show with my family we all like it so much. Please keep this show going we will watch forever! FYI I will stop watchig as soon as you put two guys kissing on this show!

T Y:-)
  • Glenn 2.0

So about the Glenn misdirection dilemma. Is he dead? Yes! Is he alive? Sure why not. Can he be both? Absolutely.

One of the best things about this show is the character oppression. It dosen't matter how morally dignified you are, sooner or later the principles, the ethics, the righteousness will collapse and what was once You will be no more.

The once angelic law abiding Rick is dead, current Rick is a crazy people discriminating death moderator. I think that it will be very hard soon for Rick to se the difference between him and lets say the Governor. The once lovely mother and wife Carol is also dead, current Carol can only be described as some expedient blend between Judge Judy and Rambo.

And Daryl, well is Daryl.

So Yes! the Glenn we once new should be dead. Because it dosen't feel fair for him to live on, and we don't want another Beth debacle. So next week! We should see a Glenn 2.0! For me it is obvious that the whole Nicholas storyline was a cunstruct to enable a Gleen more sutied to his surroundings.

A broken down emotionally comatose aggresive hardhitting eager beaver that needs to live on until an even more brutal and barbarous death.

Let's hope for this!
  • The show 10-25-15

I feel your bringing TWD to an end which I hate. I hope Glenn didn't die as he was so honest and I wanted to see him and Maggie have a baby. I hope you did not kill him off as I hope the blood and guts was from his friend blowing his brains out and Glenn scremming was his attempt to push himself under the garbage dump. Please please don't let Genn be dead. I have lost many nights of sleep over this last nightmare. As for Rick let him throw the bodies out for the dead to eat and he lots himself in the bathroom or under the folding couch. Glenn, Rich, Mishone, Daryl, Maggie and the lady thats so good my mind gone blank and the rest of the group need to bring things under control so they can live peacefully behind the walls and then bring it to an end. Once again I begged you don't let Glenn be dead he's to good of an actor through the whole show. As for Rich's injury on his hand let it pass please his son needs him and his daughter. His son to young at this time to take over. Beth should have never died. That was a shocher an a downer. Please Listen To My Request! !!

Keep TWD going I love this show and can't wait until next Sunday ITS GREAT!!!
  • Why.....

I fucking hate Nicholas, He's the reason why Glenn died... Nicholas can go die in a hole...
  • WHY!!!

I hope Glenn didn't die because of that
  • Better Than It Ever Was

I'm knocked out by Season 6. I thought the premiere was excellent but Episode 2, "JSS", sailed right on past it.

The characters are well-developed yet retain mystery as to where their arcs are leading them. In addition to the gore and action, the show confronts the big questions about what it means to be human and from there how humans should organize themselves, especially in survival conditions.
  • Just killed the Walking Dead.

Oh ...... that's it. The first show of the new season was it for me. I could not figure out who was doing what and what the hell was going on. I HATE it when they jump around like that. And I guess they think it is so clever. It is stupid as far as I am concerned. Plus the story is getting real old. Enough already.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10