The Walking Dead

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC Premiered Oct 31, 2010 In Season

AJMeredith

The Walking Dead Fan Reviews page 5 of 8

• They Better not kill off Daryl

He, Daryl, is by far the most interesting of all the characters in this show so far (for me anyways, because i can relate to him). Rick has been looking like he's had a psychotic break, not to mention that 'the governor' strikes me as having been a politician(anyone else get that vibe?) like others here i find that season 2 was a little draggy, yet it allowed for character development which is a good thing. I also agree with others that the development of these charcters is what allows us as viewers to be able to relate on a personal level in some fashion or another. i have been watching this since Ep 1 season1 and will more than likely continue watching until the series finale(even though they may kill off Daryl, crossing my fingers that doesn't happen) it would be awesome to bring Merle back into the fold after the events of Ep 8 season 3(and maybe have him humbled a little, but only a little) humble Merle too much and it won't be any fun to watch his character. and i hate having mid season breaks... just air all the episodes then let us wait for the next season. too much time off between episodes can be very detrimental to ratings and viewership IMO. Feb 2013 it is then (hurry up and wait now)
  • survivor

I really enjoy watching this series, it was awesome! . I miss shane in the scene. Hope to have more adventures and life threatening with the walkers. Hope there is still hope waiting for them!
  • Its not all about killing zombies

first of all for everyone who says that this show is boring and needs more action and killing, you need to realize that if the entire show was just them killing zombies than it would get really boring really fast...its like taking a shower with hot water, after a while it doesn't seem hot anymore. Also this show does have good developing characters who constantly face their own problems and problems of the group, and the whole show isn't just about rick lori and shane. It also focuses on the many different people in the group. The show is very dramatic and thats obviously what the writers are going for. This show gives what other zombie stories fail to, how what is happening affects the people instead of them just going off and shooting everything they see. This show actually includes the fact that every time they kill a walker they realize that that used to be a living person with a friends and people that loved them. The story line is amazing and always progressing with amazing effects and acting. It allows people to get emotionally connected with the characters and how they feel about the decisions they are forced to make. This show is about the characters and not about the walkers...the zombies are just the icing on top of the cake.
  • The Baby's Name.. Great, i love it. now take my suggestion maybe?

Well i love the name for the baby, Judith. That has to be my favorite name on a girl. As well as a name of one of my favorite songs too. I have a suggestion for the show i guess, in a way. well next season idk what your doing weather the baby will be grown up or what not but i believe since the baby's name is Judith you should play the song "Judith - A Perfect Circle" when introducing her or in some sort of way. It's a great song and has a lot of remixes too, i believe you could implement it in some way. If anyone from the show see's this please contact me by my e-mail. Judith=Amazing name, amazing baby(lil ass kicker), and great song.
  • sadegh

.. .higher...is best
  • the dead with bones

i love this series and i love the bones series too they are both awesome!

• Daryl's Awesome Adventures in Babysitting

Good premise, budget. Spotty writing at best. Now that Lori is dead the show should pick up. Daryl is the best character, by far - in any and every capacity. Season three is alot better than two was and bringing the show up to it's potential, I believe. I'm betting S4 will be pretty fantastic. It's worth watching to see it evolve and how it all plays out, even if it is a challenge to sit through some of the lamer episodes. (S2)
  • Talking Deads

There is so much about this series that paves way for the comic world to jump onto the small screen. First, some of the characters in the TV show are so much more interesting than the comic (Maggie and Hersal), plus the addition of characters like Daryl are just genious.
  • The Walking Dead

first of all that is the best wasting time and tv space I've ever seen. The script is written so cheaply I want my $10 back for renting this tv show. Now even if someone would pay me I m not gonna watch this show, it is a torture. First, why to cut the handcufffs when you cut your own hand hahah secondly, why to drive a tanks when you can drive a fucking green hunday, wtf? is this a fucking joke? and the funniest is to live in the tent ...it's nothing more to say, the movie is ***ed
  • Whats going on

Its getting crazy, your killing of the 1 crew???
  • It's Alright

I've watched season 1 and 2 and I can honestly say that this show is borderline alright. It has it's moments but most of the time it's just boring with a lot of annoying characters. Not to mention the fact that I find the hillbilly Daryl a much better central character than Rick, It's always a bad sign when the central character is better off being a background character. I hope the show does get better though it has definitely has the right stuff to become a great show.
  • One of the 10 best ever in fantasy/Sci-fi

The short first season was a masterpiece in TV history.

The second started great but fell into boredon in the midle, before recover in the end of season.

That third one is more than a charm; is a victory of good writing, acting, directing and producing. Great.
  • Very nice!

JUST LOVE IT!

• best show ever

this is the best serie i have ever seen. from the first minute i watch this show i was sold. i love the new zombies. and i cant wait to see all the new episodes from season 3. keep it going. zombies ROCK!!!
  • absolute horrible show

this show is horrible, they are just trying to rip off shaun of the dead. it is completley unoriginal and my catfish can come up with a better series, wait a minute so can my sea cucumber. Dale deserved to die and Rick should also die! T-Dog is the only good character, all the other one are pointless, it may aswell be called Walking T-Dog. T-dog is the only character with relevance to his role. everyone else should be fed to the walkers and eaten as a midnight snack .
  • I Like This, It's Nice

Nice all round.

• Zombies! Zombies! Zombies on TV!!

I love zombies, I love gore and I love when a show is this good. The story is amazing and everytime one episode finishes I want more and more. All the action, all the drama and the great performances make of this show one of the best dramas Ive ever seen.
  • Fuck yeah!!!111

1. Add some chainsaw massacre!

2. Why *** in show don't plays any sufficient role?

3. Derel for President!
  • shane

I miss shane
  • GREAT SHOW

Great episode again.Love the zombie killing and the excitement of not knowing what is going to happen next.I am always on the edge of my seat when i watch this series.This and Dexter are my favorite series now on tv.
  • We'll See

At first I wasn't sure how far this story could go, I still don't. I will tell you that every season has been a real piece of work. Original situations, amazing make-up effects and riveting character development. Season 1 & 2 were gross, exciting and different and from the looks of things season 3 is going to be one hell of a ride!
  • A great return for a great series!

A fantastic post-apocalyptic zombiefest, The Walking Dead balances zombie head-shotting and human relationships in a dread filled world brilliantly. The second series has started off very well and has introduced some very interesting new characters.
  • Great show!

This is a great show, love watching it and can't wait to see the next season. My only bash would be that it is a little bit predictable sometimes and they are a bit too reluctant to kill off the major characters. I assume this follows what happens in the comics but there's nothing i love more than seeing a main character get killed off! Great effects and everything.
  • WOO HOO!

So excited for this season! Waited too long to see what happens next. I hope this season brings lots of action and drama then the last season. Michonne is going to be an awesome character.
  • BEST Premiere of all time!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I LOVE THIS SHOW! I LOVE THIS SHOW!

BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!! BEST PREMIERE EVER!!!!!!!
  • What channel is thjs on Dish?What channel is AMC in Indiana????

We just recently got Dish because Direct TV didn't offer this series and now we can't find the channel that it comes on. Can anyone please help us!!!!!! Thanks
  • Mac Maldoon

Truly, truly one of the best horror stories I have ever had the pleasure of having the poop scared out of me!!! Can they keep it up--hope so. I loved the movies Ghost Story and Poltergeist and put this right up there with them!!!!!! Especially Ghost Story. i do hope thay don't get so many characters going that it get confusing. Great entertainment!
  • Great Show!

Loved the first season totally loved every single episodes in this and season finale almost make me cry.

But second season was not that good enough. where they stuck in village course Carl got gun shot bored me to death. I also give up on this show after watching 3 or 4episodes in some where in but my cousin somehow convinced me to watch. So watched with the boredom and to my surprise ending of the 7th episode was great and last two episodes is the best turned me excited for this show again. I'm looking forward for next season and will continue watching :)

Best acting and character for me is Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon)

Worse acting probably Lori Grimes.

Season 1 - 9\10

Season 2 - 7.5\10
  • Walking on the right path.

Awesome show, I can't see any flaws. These guys hit the nail on the head with all aspects of this show, excellent cinematically, wicked CG and FX, acting is top notch, writing and dialogue is stellar! Can't say enough about this show!
  • Best Zombie Series!

The Walking Dead has kept me entertained for ages and has always captured my imagination. I loved it from the very start: from the horrors Rick Grimes was forced to face when he escaped from the zombie filled hospital to the end of the second series. The acting in The Walking Dead is one of the strong points of the show with Steven Yeun a particular favourite.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8