The Walking Dead

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC Premiered Oct 31, 2010 In Season

AJMeredith

The Walking Dead Fan Reviews page 5 of 10

• 43 minutes of my life I'll never get back

"Prey" was a really bad episode. Seems to have been written while sleeping or perhaps by a 10 year old. Run, chase, hide ... somehow the predator is just one step behind at all time. YAAAAWWWWWNNN. Been done a million times. The parts that developed the plot could have been added to the previous or next episode using under 5 minutes.
  • Confused Viewers

For those of you hating on season three for not being more "zombiefied" and focusing more on other people, I think it is just the natural progression of the way of life. The zombies have never really been the focus of the show, so much as the setting for this character drama. In season 3, its been just over a year since the start so people are quite used to the zombies and kill them with ease and are so jaded with regard to their being around. It's the other living people are the real threat now. I am not a comic book reader but I was so taken with the show after season 1 that I HAD to read it b/c I just wanted more of that world. I would HIGHLY suggest reading them, perhaps it would offer you better insight into the people and the way the show is going. (btw, shane was terrible - he tried to rape lori in season 1 at the cdc. Not really a quality character if you ask me)
  • Missing Shane....

Where's Shane on this banner, best character ever and he's not even there...
  • season 1 and 2 great the third not so much!

Great show to watch! as much as i know it is the only one with zombies the plot is good season 1 and 2 are great! the third not so much about zombies but more about fighting other people (starting a small war) and that i did not like i would love if it goes back to it's roots more zombie survival and moving around places more often over all good show got to watch!!
  • nothing much seems to happen now

I have become a bit disappointed with the Walking Dead, Each episode now seems a bit dull as nothing really happens, its going the way "Lost" went, started off well and then they seem to have ran out of ideas, and lost the plot.

• The Boring Crap

Season 1 was very good, season 2 still good enough, season 3 will be the last for me. They should rename the show in "The Boring Crap". Never before I saw a show started with such a furious first season and went down to such a boring crap after 2 and a half seasons.
  • eye patch

Did anybody notice last night that the govenors eye patch was on the opposite eye to what is was before in the last episode he was in ????
  • DEAD AGAIN

When I heard this show was about zombies I didnt even bother to watch because there are so much movies about zombies already. The zombie topic is overated and done tooo many times. But i was still curious so I checked it out. I couldnt even stay awake for one episode. This show has too much hype and not enough exciment. Id rather watch that boring old movie I Am Legend again then this. This show is dead to me.
  • This better pick up in season 4.

5.5
    This show has gone way downhill. The pace is horrendous. The comics are way way better even content wise. @ mrsmikehead, honestly if you let your kids watch this show the sex scene is the least thing you should be concerned about. Their is a rape scene in the comics that makes that episode look like sesame street. I am losing more and more interest in this show, they really need to rethink the pace. They have so much material to work with yet the execution is simply lacking.
  • No..... Just NO.

Horrible SHOW!!! Cancel this horrible shit!
  • SOAP OPERA with Zombies - Lack of creative direction, a weak plot, and poor writing

This show started the first season with such promise. I read all of the comics and had high hopes for this series. It stinks though. This series is like the Dallas Cowboys - lots of potential, lots of fanfare, but complete failure where it counts. Change the coaches.. and.. darn - still no results. This stuff is more like some garbage you'd see on the Syfy channel. It is a SOAP OPERA with zombies and some occasional action to try and pretend it's Here's a typical episode from season 2 or 3 - this character talks with that character, then some other characters have a heart to heart.. kill a few zombies.. more dialogue.. blah blah blah.. poop. I guess this is a testament to how stupid our society has become. I've probably fast forwarded through the majority of season 2 and 3 on my DVR. When shows like this gain this high of ratings it just means there isn't anything better to watch and nobody has anything better to do. I'm done. This show sucks and is getting worse every episode. I'd rather read a book, the anti-TV! Looking forward to the next comic issue though.
  • overboard

One Rick should know better then to trust the gov.. two, was disappointed with the sex scene with kids watching this show, they went overboard with it. 3, disappointed there already only 3 shows left of the season, it just started, good grief. i do love the show though. Never miss it...
  • The Georgia Walking Dead

I can't believe The Walking Dead has been on since 2010. When I first started watching I really didn't think it would last as long as it has. I guess another reason I love watching is cause it is in my home state of Georgia. The cast could not have been anyone else, they make you feel how they feel in the moments. It is just so believable. My 11 year old son got me into watching the show. I thought it was just going to be another boring old zombie show. But it is the very best zombie show , movie, or series I have ever watched.
  • Episode 12, slow

Episode 12 lacked a lot of forward to a more exciting episode.

John Bohan 86800773
  • once of the best

Man this show is one of the best as of now. It's not cause it's about the zombies but the cool characters, acting and writing. I hope this show sticks around for a while.

Plz let glen live for a while. He the only asian that represents us =)
  • Love it!

They were already into season 2 before I finally decided to watch this show, and I'm so glad I did, Its awesome!
  • Good then bad then good again

i liked season one, mostly just characters dealing with the new mid-apocolyptic world and how they've changed because of it. And also some awesome zombie killin scenes! Season one end was strong with a character opting to stay behind at the CDC and die on her own terms, which really they all shouldve done given they found out theres no cure and its a global disaster. I liked season 2 but thats just because i watched it in bulk so got to the end quickly. But really the whole "crazy-shane" thing went on too long, there was not enough zombie bashing, and that hunt for sophia was annoyingly long. However i reckon it was all worth it for the episode where they see zombie sophia walk out the barn. harrowing stuff.

Season 3 started very strongly, some of the best episodes to date but i HATE Glenn now even though used to be one of my favourites just cause hes with that dull bint maggie. I hate her. Please kill her off! Id rather see her die than Andrea and thats saying something! Cant wait to see the governor get brutally murdered as hes starting to get annoying now too.

thats the problem with this show, it keeps swinging from amazing to boring and then back again. Hopefully season 3 will pick back up.

Overall the one reason everyone should watch this show?.... Daryl
  • Welcome To Zombie Nation!

I was surprised that AMC Channel would have a somewhat graphic horror series based on a series of graphic novels, but it turned out to be the best horror series on TV.

The Walking Dead takes place in a time when the United States was decimated after a plague of undead & a diverse group of people trying to survive.

This show has the right amount of terror & human drama that makes this show worth watching, provided you don't mind the occasional graphic violence whenever the zombies claim another human victim. I happen to be a huge fan of the show & i will be anticipating on what happens next on the series.

Just remember, it's only a TV series...
  • Is there any chance

Andrea what are the chances that this one gets knocked off.

I mean so far she 1. wrecking my head and 2. she has no loyalty granted the excuse "I'm tired of running" can be used but when push comes to shove she cut all ties with the group.

So I will watch and wait for her ending.
  • where is the show going?

3.5
    I have watched every episode so far and I am starting to become seriously impatient with the show. I thought that the first season was by far the best for a variety of reasons. It's was simply brilliant in every conceivable way. It showed infinite promise. I looked at the second season as kind of a break. They found a place to stay and things were rather static and, let's face it, rather boring for most of the season. It picked up at the end and looked promising for season 3. As far as I am concerned season 3 is a total mess. There is nothing new or interesting that has been introduced. There is no sense whatsoever that the show is getting anywhere! The original concept that zombies were animated because of a virus that was causing part of the primitive brain to become active was a brilliant concept. It provided some credibility to the whole concept. Unfortunately several new concepts were introduced afterwards that were not based on that original concept. For instance when they mentioned that zombies needed to feed in order to sustain themselves. That's utter stupidity. A far better explanation that would explain where the zombies found the energy to continue moving about should have been something like the virus greatly reduces the rate of putrefaction in the zombies thus allowing them to survive for an extended period of time. Whoever decided to deviate from the pseudo scientific premise in the first season (which was brilliant) should be locked into a small 4 X 4 room and somebody should swallow the key to make sure that he never comes out of there. Finally the show needs to start getting somewhere. They need to have an overall goal that they should strive toward. Perhaps they should find something that, if done, might give the world a fighting chance. Right now they are just surviving and I find what's happening right now utterly boring.
  • ajccom

I love the walking dead! Ajccom.... You really need to take your spam elsewhere. How dare you disrespect the walking dead! When it happens people like you will be the first to go!
  • WAY TO GO NEW DIRECTOR GUY!

Losing interest in the walking dead! the governor has had his right eye patched,so how is it that his left eye is mangled??!?!?!?
  • Its alright

I heard the comics are better, but I'll stick with the show for now, and I have no clue what the hell OlgaG is talking about, of course zombies dont exist................... yet
  • nota 10

the best of its kind \o/
  • My favorite show!

Im not horror fan in any way but i cant get enuff walking dead! its the best series in . I cant believe the twists and turns they come up with. The story line always keeps you on your toes!
  • A great TV series

I think it is the best TV series ever before because I have also created a blog
  • LOVE IT

Seriously one of the best I've ever seen, love it and can't wait for the next episode to come out!
  • Zombies!!!

I love this show. It got me hooked from the first episode. It keeps me on the edge of my seat throughout each episode lol. How they manage to get away from all those zombies amazes me. I cant wait for it to start back in Feb.
  • A belgian fan made video !

Hi everybody,

as a fan of the walking dead, I made a fan made video ! This is the first episode :) ! If you like you can give a feed back ! Thx !

1xdNheJc&sns=fb

hope u gonna like it guys :)
  • A Great Show for a Zombie Fan!

Yes, I'm a zombie movie fan, so of course, I'm gonna check out a zombie show. I have not read the comics, but the show is really cool! While we STILL have not had an explantation for why the world now has the walking dead running around, the characters are excellent. It keeps you on your toes. It's not original, but then again, how original can you get with zombies? Like vampires, if you change too much of the undead factor people,fans gets pissed. So I am curious as to why people would want something original when the directors,writters,etc try it out, people get angry because it's different from the other zombies running around in the world. Sorry I degress, the characters are good, the acting's freaking fantastic, the effects are awesome, the storyline is getting intense,yet again. On one last note, I think how people change even if they weren't bite after they die is very cool and it should prove to make the show even more intense, afterall if everybody changes after they die, how many more will be coming?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10