The Walking Dead

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC Premiered Oct 31, 2010 In Season

AJMeredith

The Walking Dead Fan Reviews page 6 of 9

• It's Alright

I've watched season 1 and 2 and I can honestly say that this show is borderline alright. It has it's moments but most of the time it's just boring with a lot of annoying characters. Not to mention the fact that I find the hillbilly Daryl a much better central character than Rick, It's always a bad sign when the central character is better off being a background character. I hope the show does get better though it has definitely has the right stuff to become a great show.
  • One of the 10 best ever in fantasy/Sci-fi

The short first season was a masterpiece in TV history.

The second started great but fell into boredon in the midle, before recover in the end of season.

That third one is more than a charm; is a victory of good writing, acting, directing and producing. Great.
  • Very nice!

JUST LOVE IT!

• best show ever

this is the best serie i have ever seen. from the first minute i watch this show i was sold. i love the new zombies. and i cant wait to see all the new episodes from season 3. keep it going. zombies ROCK!!!
  • absolute horrible show

this show is horrible, they are just trying to rip off shaun of the dead. it is completley unoriginal and my catfish can come up with a better series, wait a minute so can my sea cucumber. Dale deserved to die and Rick should also die! T-Dog is the only good character, all the other one are pointless, it may aswell be called Walking T-Dog. T-dog is the only character with relevance to his role. everyone else should be fed to the walkers and eaten as a midnight snack .
  • I Like This, It's Nice

Nice all round.

• Zombies! Zombies! Zombies on TV!!

I love zombies, I love gore and I love when a show is this good. The story is amazing and everytime one episode finishes I want more and more. All the action, all the drama and the great performances make of this show one of the best dramas Ive ever seen.
  • Fuck yeah!!!111

1. Add some chainsaw massacre!

2. Why *** in show don't plays any sufficient role?

3. Derel for President!
  • shane

I miss shane
  • GREAT SHOW

Great episode again.Love the zombie killing and the excitement of not knowing what is going to happen next.I am always on the edge of my seat when i watch this series.This and Dexter are my favorite series now on tv.
  • We'll See

At first I wasn't sure how far this story could go, I still don't. I will tell you that every season has been a real piece of work. Original situations, amazing make-up effects and riveting character development. Season 1 & 2 were gross, exciting and different and from the looks of things season 3 is going to be one hell of a ride!
  • A great return for a great series!

A fantastic post-apocalyptic zombiefest, The Walking Dead balances zombie head-shotting and human relationships in a dread filled world brilliantly. The second series has started off very well and has introduced some very interesting new characters.
  • Great show!

This is a great show, love watching it and can't wait to see the next season. My only bash would be that it is a little bit predictable sometimes and they are a bit too reluctant to kill off the major characters. I assume this follows what happens in the comics but there's nothing i love more than seeing a main character get killed off! Great effects and everything.
  • WOO HOO!

So excited for this season! Waited too long to see what happens next. I hope this season brings lots of action and drama then the last season. Michonne is going to be an awesome character.
  • BEST Premiere of all time!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I LOVE THIS SHOW! I LOVE THIS SHOW!

BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!! BEST PREMIERE EVER!!!!!!!
  • What channel is thjs on Dish?What channel is AMC in Indiana????

We just recently got Dish because Direct TV didn't offer this series and now we can't find the channel that it comes on. Can anyone please help us!!!!!! Thanks
  • Mac Maldoon

Truly, truly one of the best horror stories I have ever had the pleasure of having the poop scared out of me!!! Can they keep it up--hope so. I loved the movies Ghost Story and Poltergeist and put this right up there with them!!!!!! Especially Ghost Story. i do hope thay don't get so many characters going that it get confusing. Great entertainment!
  • Great Show!

Loved the first season totally loved every single episodes in this and season finale almost make me cry.

But second season was not that good enough. where they stuck in village course Carl got gun shot bored me to death. I also give up on this show after watching 3 or 4episodes in some where in but my cousin somehow convinced me to watch. So watched with the boredom and to my surprise ending of the 7th episode was great and last two episodes is the best turned me excited for this show again. I'm looking forward for next season and will continue watching :)

Best acting and character for me is Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon)

Worse acting probably Lori Grimes.

Season 1 - 9\10

Season 2 - 7.5\10
  • Walking on the right path.

Awesome show, I can't see any flaws. These guys hit the nail on the head with all aspects of this show, excellent cinematically, wicked CG and FX, acting is top notch, writing and dialogue is stellar! Can't say enough about this show!
  • Best Zombie Series!

The Walking Dead has kept me entertained for ages and has always captured my imagination. I loved it from the very start: from the horrors Rick Grimes was forced to face when he escaped from the zombie filled hospital to the end of the second series. The acting in The Walking Dead is one of the strong points of the show with Steven Yeun a particular favourite.
  • walking legacy

great series few flaws but thats what makes a great tv show more real then imposable. cant wait till the new series 10 out of 10
  • What would you do?

what would you do if you woke up in a zombie apocalypse?

the guys writing and directing this is sure to fuse raw emotion into each each episode.

great great show.

great makeup.

cast could be better though.

still a must see.
  • Fun viewing, a secret pleasure

Here's my biggest problem with a zombie apocolypse, besides the fact that it couldn't happen, wouldn't the zombies eventually rot so much that they'd lose mobility? Just dig into a good hiding place and wait for rot to do it's job. I like this show, it's gruesome and gory and sometimes hilarious. Other times it's surprisingly touching and sweet.
  • Great

(I've never read the comic so bear with me.)

I had always heard great things from this show, but never really checked it out until recently. My expectations were met and I was hooked in an instant.

It follows Rick, an injured cop, as he and the rest of his 'team' try to survive during a zombie apocalypse. It has really great action scenes that had me at the edge of my seat, awesome effects and makeup, and really solid writing.

The first episode, and first season for that matter, was amazing and sucked me right in. It's the second season I have the most issues with. The team is looking for someone, who we never really saw much of so the audience doesn't really care. While looking for this person, they come across more people and the cast becomes larger. What I personally take issue with is the characters and how unlikeable they are. Some I really like, my favourite being Daryl, but a lot are just idiots. It's obvious this season was more devoted to character development, which is fine, but it seemed that they were steering their characters in the wrong direction.

Another thing that I felt was missing was the sense of desperation and hope in the first season. In the first season, even though 'walkers' littered the cities and were killing families and friends, these people were trying to survive through it. They had hope and were desperate to find somewhere safe. In the second season, everyone is feeling depressed and some have just completely accepted that they're going to die. While this makes sense and should be touched upon, it goes on for a whole season. The desperation and hope gives the watcher desperation and hope.

Last thing about the last season I didn't enjoy was the loss of humanity. This is probably just a personal thing, but I liked how the characters stopped at one point and said, 'this 'walker' was once one of us,' but you don't get that anymore. I am glad they kind of dealt with the loss of humanity and hope it fixes itself in the third season (again just a personal preference of mine.)

Despite it's faults, The Walking Dead is a great show and hopefully it just gets better.
  • WHAT CAN I SAY

NORMALLY I DON'T THINK I WOULD TUNE INTO A SHOW LIKE THIS BUT MY SON LOVES IT AND I WATCH IT BECAUSE HE TALKS ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME. INTERESTING TO WATCH HOW PEOPLE COPE AND SURVIVE AND YOU GET TO SEE WHAT LENGTHS PEOPLE WILL GO TO INCLUDING TURNING ON THEIR OWN.
  • Excellent show...

bt after reading the comic books, i am abit dissapointed.
  • Get hooked on a zombie series

At first I thought it was really gross, but I am hooked now. I am thinking about going to Georgia and become a "walking dead" extra. I love the make-up.
  • Get's better and better

I was a late comer to this show and only started watching half way through the second series so I was fortunate enough to be able to watch the first series in it's entirety and likewise for the second series. I'm really excited for the third series but I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle the gap from week to week.

The show itself however is clever, action packed and well written. I feel (and hope) this show could go for quite a few series more. I think there are so many potential twists and turns waiting for it's viewers over the next few years. I'll be a viewer until the end :)
  • I have a love/hate relationship with this show

This show is truly fantastic, sometimes. It is really great when there is action and an intriguing plot-line, but the show will forever be plagued by the ever boring search for a certain character that nobody particularly liked (not naming names to avoid spoilers, but you ALL know who I am talking about).
  • Walking Dead

I absolutely love this show !!!! This is so awesome, I love the characters, and the story that unfolds as each episode airs. I am so excited that it will be on next month, sooner the better!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9