The Walking Dead

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC Premiered Oct 31, 2010 In Season

AJMeredith

The Walking Dead Fan Reviews page 6 of 14

• "Them"

I did not enjoy this episode none what so ever. It was probably the most boring episode I've seen so far. I've been disappointed in past episodes, but this one took the cake. My wife tuned out and stopped watching it before the newest season started and I'm just about done. I wait a whole week to watch a new bull crap episode. 'I'm done; one less viewer.....
  • I'm in mourning...

GIMME BACK MY TYREESE!!!!
  • Doomed and Groomed!

All things considered it's almost impossible to find a safe place! They should consider building a tree house near facilities that have plenty of stock items and Gas for the many road trips planned ahead! Why not start driving in some fancy car's too!
  • whats wrong with ur heads

when u going to get off your brains and stop killing off all the good people and bring 2 of them back Beth and tyreese u are wrecking the show
  • Best SHOW EVER.

Great show, amazing plot. But WHAT HAPPENED TO BETH?!?!?!
  • They should stop making nuclear cliff hangers

It starts good, then they only talk, then one moment where there is action, then they leave a cliffhanger, then the next episode the same, and third it ends the cliffhanger. And damn, are the staff on vacation 24/7?
  • LETS GET THE SHOW GOING

I like all the Shows, But they have started strecthing it out!!

They need to keep it going to keep the show going!!

It has been getting slower & slower, Pick it up!!

LOVE THE SHOW!!
  • Missed Opportunity

Whilst I'll never stop watching TWD, unless it becomes unbearable and does an acrobatic jump across multiple sharks - this show's potential was killed by poor writing. Season one started TWD off incredibly with clever writing, intriguing characters and an epic scope. Since season 2, the show has sold out by reusing a tired formula year-in-year-out. The formula that we've seen so many times before includes the group being separated, threatened by a new "bad guys" group of survivors, and building up cheap tension over 7 episodes so that everyone tunes in for the "must see" mid-season/season finale where there's a big showdown... until it's repeated all over again. TWD has been brilliant in the past, with the likes of the first season, the Rick/Shane/Lory debacle, the governor and most recently the explosive season 5 premiere. However I feel the soul of the show has been lost. The "character development" of the last 2 seasons seems forced down our throats. TWD has tried to spend quality time zooming in on each member of the ensemble cast at the expensive of spending enough time with any one character. I miss genuine moments with our favourite characters. I'm slowly losing hope in this show as it regurgitates very familiar story-lines and employs tired TV tactics from the likes of 24-style cheap action suspense and soap-opera-like pitiful character development. TWD needs a revival of it's heart and soul with fresh writing that respects the intelligence of it's viewers.
  • This Show is Not Walking Among the Dead

Walking Dead continues to get better and better, and is showing no signs of stopping. Season 5 has contained some of the best character developments, action, and shocking villains in the show's history. It continues to surprise and enter into new depths. Cannot wait for February!
  • Disappointing

The walking dead was one of my favorite shows for the first 2 seasons Then the 3rd season came along and it became a soap opera with the occasional zombie after that. Really disappointed that they stretched it out and made it boring and had every main character become annoying.
  • why beth? why????

why "beth" need to die?!?!?! whyyyyyyyyyy?????!!
  • I really dont understand Walking Dead phenomen

Pretty good idea for the show, but plot is about running in circles and talking about feeling (of course there is also some gore). Character development? Maybe during season 1-3, but what about 4 and especially season 5? It's really silly and painfull to watch show. Plot twists? I think writes une Plot Twist Generator (via www)...

Game of Thrones is amazing, well-written, and I just can't wait for another season. Walking Dead? No thank you. Walking Dead games are far more interesting.
  • Questions Left Unanswered

I love The Walking Dead, but the Season 5 fall finale is so devastating that it got me thinking and asking. First, why don't people go to a place where it snows, or why hasn't it snowed in the show? Walkers are attracted to heat; therefore, they must be repulsed by cold. Well, if I'm a walker I will surely shun the snow. It'll make me brittle and shatter me into pieces. Second, will the good die first when apocalypse comes? Everyone, including the protagonists in the show, has his/her own agenda. It's an everybody-wants-to-rule-the-world thing. Instead of banding together, people make life harder than it already is. Last, are there no other survivors in other countries who can come to the aid of those stricken by the epidemic? But then again, if everything has a resolution, the show wouldn't last long, and I wouldn't want that.
  • A Major Missing Piece

I caught up with this series on Netflix and just finished season 3 and have a major concern: I'm a gulf/Iraq war military vet and so is my husband, some of the best soldiers on the field who has fought with me and my husband were Black men. This show does not have any. I don't like shows that do not show black men surviving; I mean not one single one. This is why for me it is NOT a show that I can get into because it is NOT my reality. All they had to do was add one Black male with strength and kept him in the series and it would have been the best series ever shown. So sad! Two of our closest friends that fought with us and Black pointed this out to me and my husbands yesterday at a party and they were right. I'm giving it a 2 now.
  • A Huge Daryl + Beth Fan Here!

Amazing! Amazing! Amazingly Series Ever Created!!!
  • Moving right along

I like the pace of this current series!
  • keep going

best zombie show ever
  • genial

mal wieder was fr zombis-freak,klar,jede serie hat hhen und tiefen,aber im grossen und ganzen,einfach hammer!!!!!!!
  • Social comment

For me show became a metaphor of growing up - in the beginning of your life every asshole (walker) seems to be a threat, by the time u grow up they r only dangerous in bunches... and u learn how to deal with them in ur own special way.

Imagine an episode where they come to Washington, have to go to the White House for some reason (I would even go there for no reason) and the whole heads of state, generals incl the president have turned - wouldnt that be a cool in-to-your-face episode? haha After they kill them off they could comment like: nothing changed :-)

Or they come to Hollywood and all the famous people we all know turned? or even better: they come to the filming set of TWD and confront their walker-actor-doppelganger :-) I know, it wont happen, but it would be soooo awesome :-)

Please, TWD producers, hire me as a screenplay writer :-)

I love the show. Period.
  • This season is off to a good start.

Thank goodness Rick has returned to being bad a**. I could not take his crazy phone calls, dreams & soft side any longer. These 2 episodes are better than the entire last season. I would want Carol on my side, she's saved them twice now. I'm over Glenn & Maggie, along with Beth.
  • A BONE TO PICK!

Okay - in the scene in S5-E2, with father Gabriel on top of the rock being tormented and grabbed at by a handful of walkers, did anyone else notice that the hands of the walkers were as smooth as a babies arse? They were pale in color but no rotting was evident! THE HANDS WERE THE FOCUS OF THE SCENE and no one noticed on set that the hands were not rotted, scarred, decayed, etc? COME ON!
  • Surprised

Great episode with one surprise. I can;t be the only one that thought Darryl was going to run over and hug his crossbow instead of Carol can I?
  • No Sanctuary

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! this was an awesome ending with Len looking for the group to rejoin Rick and the group and Ms Mc Bride that plays Carol she not playing taking number and kicking "butts. I "LOVE THIS PROGRAM worth the wait congratulation to the cast, crew and writers.

I
  • Nicely done AMC

What a premiere! This show has everything you want in a show!
  • HELL YEAH!!!

Wohoooo That was one hell of a premiere, one that fulfilled and met every expectation. Anger, Violence Revenge, Bats, Spears, Swords and Guns .. AHH its finally back people so brace yourselves and enjoy this ride.
  • Halloween With Rick Grimes

Going to enjoy this Halloween with Rick grimes jacket of season 5 .. The great walking dead from

• Zombie Stare

I'm ready for it to begin again with all the drama and zombie apocalypse.
  • ThE bEst ShOw

The Walking Dead is the best show i ever seen in my life. Every one from around the world must watch this show.
  • Its not what it seems!!!

OK im going to be honest but when i saw this show to watch on was like HAAA GAAYY!!!! BUT THEN I WATCHED IT ND I WAS LIKE OMG THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVA!!!!!!!!! Its so great and i hope people dont think of this show as a dumb show cuz its amazing. BEFORE YOU JUDGE IT, WATCH IT.
  • Best show on television!

How people can dislike this is beyond my comprehension. With so much crap on TV these days this is one of the few gems left on television. This is right up there with Game of thrones & The Strain. Can't wait for the new season to start!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10