The Walking Dead

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC Premiered Oct 31, 2010 In Season

AJMeredith

The Walking Dead Fan Reviews (319)

• Wow man.

I am a person that has a hard time sticking to one show, I have never stayed true to one show, because I am not a big fan of shows. I've tried a lot of shows, but none of them work out, but The Walking Dead is an

incredible show with amazing characters and a good story. It's awesome and dramatic, every time a character dies I want to cry. This show is amazing and I've stayed true to it, and I watched every episode, I can't wait for the next one. When this show sadly ends, I'll watch Game of Thrones, because it looks really good.
  • One of my favorite shows of all time

Daryl just makes the show cool. So does Michonne. Good thing Glenn is not dead. But I mess Beth,Merle,Hershel,The Governor. And maybe Lori, and Andrea. DON`T KILL ME! My 3rd favorite show next to The Simpsons and Invader ZIM.
  • season finale

Very disappointed ,when are they going to stop showing groups that don't care about finding out the cause of the virus, its time to get to Washington DC , too many new characters that just don't get it ,are they blind do they not see the Zombies all over the place, why are they living fighting each other, too many stupid characters, the weak must die, the strong will survive and get answers. I want to see more Zombie killing and progress moving ahead, its been 6 years now, the Zombie movies make more sense. If it going to be the same old obstacles ,stupid people and no progress , I'm done!
  • walking dead

Awesome show!

I Love watching the show with my family we all like it so much. Please keep this show going we will watch forever! FYI I will stop watchig as soon as you put two guys kissing on this show!

T Y:-)
  • The show 10-25-15

I feel your bringing TWD to an end which I hate. I hope Glenn didn't die as he was so honest and I wanted to see him and Maggie have a baby. I hope you did not kill him off as I hope the blood and guts was from his friend blowing his brains out and Glenn scremming was his attempt to push himself under the garbage dump. Please please don't let Genn be dead. I have lost many nights of sleep over this last nightmare. As for Rick let him throw the bodies out for the dead to eat and he lots himself in the bathroom or under the folding couch. Glenn, Rich, Mishone, Daryl, Maggie and the lady thats so good my mind gone blank and the rest of the group need to bring things under control so they can live peacefully behind the walls and then bring it to an end. Once again I begged you don't let Glenn be dead he's to good of an actor through the whole show. As for Rich's injury on his hand let it pass please his son needs him and his daughter. His son to young at this time to take over. Beth should have never died. That was a shocher an a downer. Please Listen To My Request! !!

Keep TWD going I love this show and can't wait until next Sunday ITS GREAT!!!
  • WHY!!!

I hope Glenn didn't die because of that
  • Better Than It Ever Was

I'm knocked out by Season 6. I thought the premiere was excellent but Episode 2, "JSS", sailed right on past it.

The characters are well-developed yet retain mystery as to where their arcs are leading them. In addition to the gore and action, the show confronts the big questions about what it means to be human and from there how humans should organize themselves, especially in survival conditions.
  • Best show on TV, now or ever!

This show is not just about the zombies, or walkers, as they are referred to. This show is very character driven, and it maintains the balance between character drama, walker gore, and suspenseful horror. Seeing these great characters grow and evolve is mesmerizing, and you grow attached to characters quickly. It's a show that keeps you on your toes, even during the calm times. If you haven't seen every episode at least once, I strongly urge you. You probably won't regret it.
  • Not Reality

listen people its a tv show about a make believe situation , zombies and people who are going crazy , it's fun to watch if you don't like it , don't knock it because it doesn't challenge your intelligence or doesn't follow the comics time line , btw i think it could be pretty accurate i think people would lose it for sure
  • Help!!!

Please, Anyone can tell me a site or provide me a link to download or to watch walking dead season 5 all episode? ......

It would be a great
  • Jake VomGruberhouse makes his apperances

keepup the close eye for Jake aka Ozzy he mad a quick shot past season and is scheduling upcoming shows keep out a look for the Nations top Rottweiler in action still on the big screen
  • The WALKING DEAD Phenomenon. To be always.

Whoever gonna write a review. Or is reading this. I'll rate this a 10/10 because the walking dead is a Phenomenon. A tradition. To people wacthing the show. The walking dead is set for 12 seasons maybe more. But I'll be wacthing. #TWD10
  • Mella

The BEST TV SHOW EVER!!! Love you all guys!!!! Keep going and never stop!!! :)
  • Best Show Ever

I cannot express my love for this show. I've seen every episode multiple times and I feel as though the characters are my family. I go back and watch previous seasons and feel as though I'm watching home videos. The actors are always perfect and so impressive. I get so attached to their charcters, every time someone dies, I always get so upset knowing they won't be on the show anymore. It isn't just blood and guts like it is said to be, there is relationships and family problems, and fights. I don't know how anyone could ever dislike this show.
  • wwqwwqwww best show ever

best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show everbest show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever

rating is beyond 10 but whatever
  • Totally worth it

LOVE this show, highly recommend it to anyone thinking about watching the show
  • Still a loyal follower

Lots of people seem to have gotten bored with TWD and have taken to criticizing every little thing they can about it, but when I truly love a show, I stick with it through the good and bad. Honestly though, there is no "bad". I appreciate the sentimental moments and I'm not just tuning in for bullets and hacking, which is what people seem to expect every minute. I overlook things that are meant to be overlooked because it's television. You won't ever hear me saying OMG THAT GUN HOLDS 12 BULLETS BUT IT SHOT 13! Just let it go, people. This show must still be doing something right if it makes me rush to the living room with butterflies in my stomach every Sunday night. I wouldn't miss it for the world.
  • excellent show

love the show.... me encanta....
  • Doomed and Groomed!

All things considered it's almost impossible to find a safe place! They should consider building a tree house near facilities that have plenty of stock items and Gas for the many road trips planned ahead! Why not start driving in some fancy car's too!
  • whats wrong with ur heads

when u going to get off your brains and stop killing off all the good people and bring 2 of them back Beth and tyreese u are wrecking the show
  • Best SHOW EVER.

Great show, amazing plot. But WHAT HAPPENED TO BETH?!?!?!
  • This Show is Not Walking Among the Dead

Walking Dead continues to get better and better, and is showing no signs of stopping. Season 5 has contained some of the best character developments, action, and shocking villains in the show's history. It continues to surprise and enter into new depths. Cannot wait for February!
  • A Huge Daryl + Beth Fan Here!

Amazing! Amazing! Amazingly Series Ever Created!!!
  • where are the animals?

After the episodes with the cannibals I started wondering what happened to all animals. Except rabbits and birds nothing seemed to survive. Or are they eaten by the zombies? Or would they attack them?
  • genial

mal wieder was fr zombis-freak,klar,jede serie hat hhen und tiefen,aber im grossen und ganzen,einfach hammer!!!!!!!
  • Social comment

For me show became a metaphor of growing up - in the beginning of your life every asshole (walker) seems to be a threat, by the time u grow up they r only dangerous in bunches... and u learn how to deal with them in ur own special way.

Imagine an episode where they come to Washington, have to go to the White House for some reason (I would even go there for no reason) and the whole heads of state, generals incl the president have turned - wouldnt that be a cool in-to-your-face episode? haha After they kill them off they could comment like: nothing changed :-)

Or they come to Hollywood and all the famous people we all know turned? or even better: they come to the filming set of TWD and confront their walker-actor-doppelganger :-) I know, it wont happen, but it would be soooo awesome :-)

Please, TWD producers, hire me as a screenplay writer :-)

I love the show. Period.
  • HELL YEAH!!!

Wohoooo That was one hell of a premiere, one that fulfilled and met every expectation. Anger, Violence Revenge, Bats, Spears, Swords and Guns .. AHH its finally back people so brace yourselves and enjoy this ride.
  • Halloween With Rick Grimes

Going to enjoy this Halloween with Rick grimes jacket of season 5 .. The great walking dead from

• Zombie Stare

I'm ready for it to begin again with all the drama and zombie apocalypse.
  • ThE bEst ShOw

The Walking Dead is the best show i ever seen in my life. Every one from around the world must watch this show.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10