The Walking Dead

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC Premiered Oct 31, 2010 In Season

AJMeredith

The Walking Dead Fan Reviews (234)

• You all Seem to OVER ANALYZE!!!!

It's a show which is meant to entertain & take people away from the realities of every day life.

I love TWD and the cast, each season seems to get more and more intense.

STOP taking every episode and analyzing the crap out of it, it's fantasy not reality and if you're going to disect it to pieces then STOP watching it and let those of us who truly appreciate TWD and the great characters and special effects ENJOY the show!!! :)
  • !~HD!@Watch Duck Commander 500 NASCAR Texas Live free Sprint Cup Race 2014 Watch Stream Online

Probably you are waiting to Enjoy Duck Commander 500 NASCAR Texas Live Sprint Cup Race Texas Motor Speedway 2014 Watch Stream Online Official Satellite HD TV Fox Sports on Laptop , PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Mobile, Android and many more device in easily. No need to Additional hardware required to Watch online. You can watch the big racing game world wide 160 Country such as UNITED STATES, UK, FRANCE, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, GERMANY, NORWAY, DENMARK, SINGAPORE, SWEDEN, SPAIN, IRELAND, ITALY, SWITZERLAND, NEW ZEALAND, UAE, NETHERLANDS, GREECE, HONG KONG, SOUTH AFRICA, RUSSIA, JAPAN, MEXICO,AUSTRIA WITH 160 COUNTRY WORLD WIDE. SO DON`T MISS ANY ACTION OF NASCAR 2014 ANY EVENTS ONLINE. So don`t worry , visit below this site to watch live stream online now

Click here to Watch Live

Visit below this site To watch live

original

NASCAR makes its first visit of the season to Texas Motor Speedway to highlight this weekend's racing calendar that also includes the Whelen Modified and Southern Modified Tours as well as the World of Outlaws in action.

For the first time in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup era, a season has started with six winners in six races. The last time there were seven different winners in the first seven races was 2003.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE

Laps:3 34

Track Length: 1.5 miles

Race Length: 501.00 miles

Watch Live on Fox Sports

Based on driver rating at Texas Motor Speedway, each of the favorites heading into the Duck Commander 500 is winless this year, potentially equaling that mark from 11 years ago and moving NASCAR closer to an all-time mark. The record for different winners to start the season is 10, in 2000.

Over the last five years and 10 races at the Great American Speedway, only last spring's winner (Kyle Busch) and the fall 2009 winner (Kurt Busch) have wins this year. So recent history is on the side of a seventh consecutive different winner to start 2014.

Here is a look at winless drivers through six races of the this season who have done well at Texas in previous years.

Jimmie Johnson

Tied with Carl Edwards for the most NASCAR Sprint Cup Series wins at the track with three, Johnson, the top Chevrolet driver at the track, has won two of the last three Texas races. Among all drivers at Texas, he is second only to Matt Kenseth in average finish (8.7) and driver rating (106.4). He has a series-best 488 fastest laps run and 66.4 percent of quality passes, or passing a car running in the top 15 under a green flag.

Matt Kenseth

The two-time Texas winner leads all drivers at the track with 19 lead-lap finishes, 775 laps led, 13 top-five finishes and is tied with Johnson for most top 10s with 16. Although both wins came in Fords, Kenseth leads the way for Toyota this weekend. He has the top driver rating of 107.2 with a series-best 4,827 laps in the top 15 or 80.1 percent of all laps run there over the last 18 races. Among all Cup drivers at Texas, he has the best average finish (8.3) and finished fourth in last fall's Chase race at the track.

Greg Biffle

Third on the driver rating list at 101.8, Biffle has two Texas wins, and another will extend Jack Roush's win total to 10, doubling nearest competitor Rick Hendrick's five wins at the track. Biffle also will attempt to add onto Ford's track-leading 11 wins. On the way to his April 2012 triumph, he set the Cup record for the fastest race at the track with an average speed of 160.577 mph, completing the 500 miles in 3 hours, 7 minutes and 12 seconds. He finished fourth in this race last season.

Denny Hamlin

Only the second driver to sweep both races in a season with his 2010 feat matching the mark Edwards set in 2008, Hamlin is fourth on the all-time list with a 10.7 average finish. After Brian Vickers finished eighth in the No. 11, sitting in for the car's primary driver in this race last year, Hamlin finished seventh in the fall race at Texas. Joe Gibbs Racing put all three of its cars in the top 13 in both of last year's races at the track with, Kyle Busch winning last spring's event.

Tony Stewart

Fifth on the Texas driver rating list at 99.1, Stewart has led a series-best 12.5 percent of the laps led over the last 17 races at the track. Stewart is third on the all-time laps led list at Texas with 727, behind Kenseth (775) and Biffle (727). Stewart missed the fall race last year with an injury, but won in 2011 for his second Cup victory at the track. After back-to-back top-five finishes at Bristol Motor Speedway and Auto Club Speedway, he finished 17th at Martinsville Speedway but should bounce back at the track where he has an annual "Smoke Show" for fans at the facility

click here
  • BEST CREATION EVER!!!!!!!!!

THIS SHOW GIVES ME SO MANY NERD GASMS I LOVE IT TO DEATH!!!!!!!
  • cool

i love it
  • Will stop watching this when they pry the remote from MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!

I can't get enough of this sci-fi thriller!!
  • Woo! Zombies!

Updated except web ep (13-14)
  • AMAZING.

Love it. I don't need to say anything else.
  • Hoping for season 6 7 8 .......

Excellence, quality, reality............ whats not present? great work... please keep it going.

I am always keen on what will happen next....
  • The Breakthrough

Character development with survivors like Michonne and Carl is something I've been waiting on for a very long time. Some argue that this episode was boring to sit through but this is a post-war episode. Don't expect a thriller. This episode really takes you inside the mind set of both Michonne and Carl, with alternating storylines. Michonne, who had finally found a safe haven and peace, is back to her repressed and faceless state, battling her emotions. Carl is trying to make himself believe he can press on in this ruined world without family, but as the episode goes on, he reveals the truth himself. Pretty excellent, but where's Judith?
  • The Walking Dead

This show is absolutely thrilling. It is definitely the best survival during a zombie Apocalypse i have ever seen or heard of. I love this show so much! It is definitely sensitive to some viewers, and i would not recommend it for young children it may give them nightmares. This show has one of the best story lines in all of TV. I don't know what i am going to do when they stop making the show, probably just watch them over and over again.
  • Zombies never looked so good!

Simply a fantastic drama that hooks you into the story and with characters you instantly care about!Week after week,my nerves have been taking a beating,never knowing which direction the story is going and who might be the next victim!It's not just a zombie TV show but a show about human survival and the brutal reality of what it takes to survive in a zombie infested world!It's dark,twisted and gritty but it also has a lot of heart!One of the shows greatest strengths is the characters,ordinary people you can relate to,you root for them,hiss at the villains and cry when one of them dies!It's been years since I've been emotional invested in a show but it's worth the tears,screaming at the TV and the fried nerves,so far it's been a hell of an apocalypse!!
  • Name the characters you think might not make it to season 5?

Here are my picks! Sasha, Bob, Lily and her sister (good riddance) Maggie or Beth, Michonne or Daryl.
  • Judith

Judith wont be dead, if they were going to kill off the baby they would have stuck to the comic and killed her with the mother, its quite obvious those young girls have the baby as they run off to probably go where the baby is after they saved tyrese, it will be a future happy reunion scene sumtime in the season for rick and carl, i would actually put money on it thats wat will happen
  • Can't Get Enough

I believe this first half of season four started out a bit slow ,but as I continued to watch it only reinforced what was to come. Even though I'm upset Hershel, Judith, and Meagan died it's going to be interesting how the show carries on without them and how Rick and Maggie respond to the death of their family members. Also there are so many questions and fascinating plot twists in this mid-season finale, that I have have no idea how they are going to answer all our questions. In addition I wonder if the writers of the Walking Dead are going to manage Carol's story for the rest of the season and where is the show going to take place considering the prison is no longer available. This is was a very well done mid-season finale and makes me love the Walking Dead even more.
  • TWD Love

I started this show on a whim I saw a couple friends rave about it, & so I checked it out. I was hooked from the very beginning! I didn't need my 3 episode rule on this. Which isn't something that happens very often! This is one of my can't miss shows!

Personally I'm not much into horror or gore. Not really my thing, however TWD balances it all out quite nicely I believe. Do I like every character? No. Are episodes sometimes a little slower? Yes, but I don't feel that you can have some action pack zombie slaying fest every episode. Who would want to watch that? It would get boring, & there would be no room for interpersonal character development. We need the slower non zombie slaying eps to get to know the characters.
  • clean slate.

I think the mid-season ending was necessary to tie up heaps of loose ends from previous seasons and show runners. I think he has opened up the world for more story telling and individual adventures etc. I think in season 3 we will see a different direction. The Gov had to go and i think in a few was so did Herschel. I'm excited for the huge amount of possibilities in Feb!!
  • More Details

I would love to know how Carol is doing. Where's she going? How's she getting along? I would like to finally find out who was feeding the walkers rats. Also, can Rick finally tell Daryl that Carol isn't coming back so that Daryl can go look for her.

• For haters

People please stop watching it if you did not like it. But just don't drop your irrelevant nonsense comments here. This is area is for fans! Nobody give a dime if you think show is plane or it should finish..

AMC will be keep renewing this awesome show because ratings are fantastic. Comic book and games will be keep coming. This show will be around for a while so cry me a river and leave the rating meter alone.
  • amazing n suspenseful

two thumbs up! one of the best shows on n no other show like it!
  • david lawson

i realy like it because rick and his son is in it but i hate that lori died when she had her baby.
  • The best

my favourite series of all sorry for this who dont get it
  • Walking Dead World...

the setups and studio;s are amazing AMC rockz as always ,I think they have brought a city and make them as real zombie place AMC has another legend going on "REMEMBER MY NAME " everything on AMC was amazing...

• The Walking Dead Season 4

The Walking Dead Season 4 is the 4th season of AMC television show "The Walking Dead," and is the reimagination of the Apocalypse comic book series The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard. www. thewalkingdeadseason3. com
  • Too damn good.

This show just keeps getting better. Every episode is darker and just more brutal than the last as you dig into the apocholypse, and thats after the first episode involved the shooting of a turned 8 year old girl. And I loved every f***ing minute of it. Keep um coming!
  • Best Show Ever

I love this show so much that i don't miss one single episode EVER. I am concerned though about the upcoming season because of all the people they have decided to take care of. I worry there won't be as much action as the last season because now they have a lot to risk. I really hope i'm wrong.
  • the walking dead

Love it

• In my head,in my head,zombie!

The first zombie tv show I started something else,than constantly vampire tv shows.

The zombies are very 'real' and the plot is great! Not many episodes in season 1(only 6) but it's so good!
  • One Of My Favorites

This SHOW IS F*CKING PHENOMENAL
  • Bring on season 4.

I love TWD. It is a great show. This would have to be the most accurate decription of how shit would go down if it were real.
  • Awesome Show!

The Walking Dead is definitely one of a kind and stands out from all the other zombie shows. I'm not really interested in Zombie shows, but The Walking Dead has amazing story lines with great characters. Even though Merle was a jerk, i think they should of kept him on the show a bit longer. He COULD of helped Daryl, Michonne and Rick in the Finale, if there was an ACTUAL battle, instead of just killing off Milton and Andrea.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8