The Walking Dead

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC Premiered Oct 31, 2010 Between Seasons

AJMeredith

The Walking Dead Fan Reviews (289)

• The WALKING DEAD Phenomenon. To be always.

Whoever gonna write a review. Or is reading this. I'll rate this a 10/10 because the walking dead is a Phenomenon. A tradition. To people wacthing the show. The walking dead is set for 12 seasons maybe more. But I'll be wacthing. #TWD10
  • Mella

The BEST TV SHOW EVER!!! Love you all guys!!!! Keep going and never stop!!! :)
  • Best Show Ever

I cannot express my love for this show. I've seen every episode multiple times and I feel as though the characters are my family. I go back and watch previous seasons and feel as though I'm watching home videos. The actors are always perfect and so impressive. I get so attached to their charcters, every time someone dies, I always get so upset knowing they won't be on the show anymore. It isn't just blood and guts like it is said to be, there is relationships and family problems, and fights. I don't know how anyone could ever dislike this show.
  • wwqwwqwww best show ever

best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show everbest show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever

rating is beyond 10 but whatever
  • Totally worth it

LOVE this show, highly recommend it to anyone thinking about watching the show
  • Still a loyal follower

Lots of people seem to have gotten bored with TWD and have taken to criticizing every little thing they can about it, but when I truly love a show, I stick with it through the good and bad. Honestly though, there is no "bad". I appreciate the sentimental moments and I'm not just tuning in for bullets and hacking, which is what people seem to expect every minute. I overlook things that are meant to be overlooked because it's television. You won't ever hear me saying OMG THAT GUN HOLDS 12 BULLETS BUT IT SHOT 13! Just let it go, people. This show must still be doing something right if it makes me rush to the living room with butterflies in my stomach every Sunday night. I wouldn't miss it for the world.
  • excellent show

love the show.... me encanta....
  • Doomed and Groomed!

All things considered it's almost impossible to find a safe place! They should consider building a tree house near facilities that have plenty of stock items and Gas for the many road trips planned ahead! Why not start driving in some fancy car's too!
  • whats wrong with ur heads

when u going to get off your brains and stop killing off all the good people and bring 2 of them back Beth and tyreese u are wrecking the show
  • Best SHOW EVER.

Great show, amazing plot. But WHAT HAPPENED TO BETH?!?!?!
  • This Show is Not Walking Among the Dead

Walking Dead continues to get better and better, and is showing no signs of stopping. Season 5 has contained some of the best character developments, action, and shocking villains in the show's history. It continues to surprise and enter into new depths. Cannot wait for February!
  • A Huge Daryl + Beth Fan Here!

Amazing! Amazing! Amazingly Series Ever Created!!!
  • where are the animals?

After the episodes with the cannibals I started wondering what happened to all animals. Except rabbits and birds nothing seemed to survive. Or are they eaten by the zombies? Or would they attack them?
  • genial

mal wieder was fr zombis-freak,klar,jede serie hat hhen und tiefen,aber im grossen und ganzen,einfach hammer!!!!!!!
  • Social comment

For me show became a metaphor of growing up - in the beginning of your life every asshole (walker) seems to be a threat, by the time u grow up they r only dangerous in bunches... and u learn how to deal with them in ur own special way.

Imagine an episode where they come to Washington, have to go to the White House for some reason (I would even go there for no reason) and the whole heads of state, generals incl the president have turned - wouldnt that be a cool in-to-your-face episode? haha After they kill them off they could comment like: nothing changed :-)

Or they come to Hollywood and all the famous people we all know turned? or even better: they come to the filming set of TWD and confront their walker-actor-doppelganger :-) I know, it wont happen, but it would be soooo awesome :-)

Please, TWD producers, hire me as a screenplay writer :-)

I love the show. Period.
  • HELL YEAH!!!

Wohoooo That was one hell of a premiere, one that fulfilled and met every expectation. Anger, Violence Revenge, Bats, Spears, Swords and Guns .. AHH its finally back people so brace yourselves and enjoy this ride.
  • Halloween With Rick Grimes

Going to enjoy this Halloween with Rick grimes jacket of season 5 .. The great walking dead from

• Zombie Stare

I'm ready for it to begin again with all the drama and zombie apocalypse.
  • ThE bEst ShOw

The Walking Dead is the best show i ever seen in my life. Every one from around the world must watch this show.
  • Best show on television!

How people can dislike this is beyond my comprehension. With so much crap on TV these days this is one of the few gems left on television. This is right up there with Game of thrones & The Strain. Can't wait for the new season to start!
  • Great tv series

I think it be great if they made more seasons after season 5 and it will follow the comics as well and I heard they got 130 comics to print so far and I really enjoy watching the show and I got it DVD up to season 3 and then by September 29th I have season 4 on DVD and so give us more seasons to watch plz
  • The Walking Dead Rocks

I don't like zombies movies but TWD is the shit, totally awesome show. I am so going through with draws. But serious great show you guys Rocked on this one. Keep it going .
  • a new view on life

immaculate. that is the one word to depict this series. before i viewed the pilot episode, i was extremely biased. i am not a huge fan of gore or zombies, and i can say i was very uninterested with very low expectations. currently almost through with season 4, all i can say is wow. just wow. this show has influenced me in every way possible. the emotional attachment i have in association to the walking dead is nearly ridiculous. after i finished the pilot episode, i was curious, but not hooked- by the end of season 1 i was left wanting more, and boy, was i satisfied. simply a beautifully executed show; i could probably write a novel of a review going on about how much i cherish this show. yes, there have been a few weak spots (*cough cough* but never have i given up hope that these brilliant writers will fail to complete a great episode/season. the character developments on this show has seemed to outshine everything else. there has been AT LEAST one stellar episode per season, and in my opinion, that defines a truly epic television series.

if you even care about my opinion (just an excuse to babble on) my 3 favorites have been the killer within, internment, and too far gone.
  • joint best show on tv with got and marvels shield

this show is great. ive read reports saying it slow, filler etc the way this show produces action and emotion almost every episode is unrivalled. it is a story at the end of the day. i cannot wait for new season to start. marvels shield just startin to get that balance
  • You all Seem to OVER ANALYZE!!!!

It's a show which is meant to entertain & take people away from the realities of every day life.

I love TWD and the cast, each season seems to get more and more intense.

STOP taking every episode and analyzing the crap out of it, it's fantasy not reality and if you're going to disect it to pieces then STOP watching it and let those of us who truly appreciate TWD and the great characters and special effects ENJOY the show!!! :)
  • BEST CREATION EVER!!!!!!!!!

THIS SHOW GIVES ME SO MANY NERD GASMS I LOVE IT TO DEATH!!!!!!!
  • cool

i love it
  • Will stop watching this when they pry the remote from MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!

I can't get enough of this sci-fi thriller!!
  • Woo! Zombies!

Updated except web ep (13-14)
  • AMAZING.

Love it. I don't need to say anything else.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10