The Walking Dead

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC Premiered Oct 31, 2010 In Season

AJMeredith

The Walking Dead Fan Reviews (261)

• Why THE WALKING DEAD show is still rising

Season one was Awesome..i really like the things happen in all those episodes (Emotions/Feelings/Experiences/etc...) season two lots of people don't like the idea of staying in farm..but it was for a reason..they wanted to save a time to find another place to shoot..also a lot of emotional things happen in that parts..so i don't get bored watching them....other season 2 parts..it was a remembering thing..everybody was cheering for them..a lot happen in this...that the reason its in the TOP 01 OF TV.COM
  • Its not all about killing zombies

first of all for everyone who says that this show is boring and needs more action and killing, you need to realize that if the entire show was just them killing zombies than it would get really boring really fast...its like taking a shower with hot water, after a while it doesn't seem hot anymore. Also this show does have good developing characters who constantly face their own problems and problems of the group, and the whole show isn't just about rick lori and shane. It also focuses on the many different people in the group. The show is very dramatic and thats obviously what the writers are going for. This show gives what other zombie stories fail to, how what is happening affects the people instead of them just going off and shooting everything they see. This show actually includes the fact that every time they kill a walker they realize that that used to be a living person with a friends and people that loved them. The story line is amazing and always progressing with amazing effects and acting. It allows people to get emotionally connected with the characters and how they feel about the decisions they are forced to make. This show is about the characters and not about the walkers...the zombies are just the icing on top of the cake.
  • Awesome Show!

The Walking Dead is definitely one of a kind and stands out from all the other zombie shows. I'm not really interested in Zombie shows, but The Walking Dead has amazing story lines with great characters. Even though Merle was a jerk, i think they should of kept him on the show a bit longer. He COULD of helped Daryl, Michonne and Rick in the Finale, if there was an ACTUAL battle, instead of just killing off Milton and Andrea.
  • Since this show started, I've nearly stopped watching all others which I used to like !

Ok I had to edit my rating because it was a few months old, so, I still love the show.

I love it so much that I cant even bring myself to watch season 2's finale because it will be unbearable to wait until fall for season 3 to start especially since I watched the teasers !

I was gonna watch the finale this summer so as to be able to wait !!

This show is unique, its scares me to death and gets my heart pumping hard for real !

Not due to zombies really, but because of the supsense and intrigue at all times, one never really knows what's gonna happen.

Dale's death was unexpected to me, however, I enjoyed that Shane got killed, I didn't like how this character had evolved in a dark, dangerous way and being a threat to the whole group.

• nota 10

the best of its kind \o/
  • WOO HOO!

So excited for this season! Waited too long to see what happens next. I hope this season brings lots of action and drama then the last season. Michonne is going to be an awesome character.
  • good show

I like it
  • Will stop watching this when they pry the remote from MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!

I can't get enough of this sci-fi thriller!!
  • The Georgia Walking Dead

I can't believe The Walking Dead has been on since 2010. When I first started watching I really didn't think it would last as long as it has. I guess another reason I love watching is cause it is in my home state of Georgia. The cast could not have been anyone else, they make you feel how they feel in the moments. It is just so believable. My 11 year old son got me into watching the show. I thought it was just going to be another boring old zombie show. But it is the very best zombie show , movie, or series I have ever watched.
  • Zombies R Awesome!

I love all things sci-fi but I've never been a big fan of the zombie genre, this show has won me over with it's fantastic characterizations behind the muck and gore of the zombie threat. Daryl (Norman Reedus) is by far my favorite character, we need to see much more of him! Forget Rick and Shane, these guys need Daryl to lead them.
  • BEST CREATION EVER!!!!!!!!!

THIS SHOW GIVES ME SO MANY NERD GASMS I LOVE IT TO DEATH!!!!!!!
  • once of the best

Man this show is one of the best as of now. It's not cause it's about the zombies but the cool characters, acting and writing. I hope this show sticks around for a while.

Plz let glen live for a while. He the only asian that represents us =)
  • Talking Deads

There is so much about this series that paves way for the comic world to jump onto the small screen. First, some of the characters in the TV show are so much more interesting than the comic (Maggie and Hersal), plus the addition of characters like Daryl are just genious.
  • Very nice!

JUST LOVE IT!

• best show ever

this is the best serie i have ever seen. from the first minute i watch this show i was sold. i love the new zombies. and i cant wait to see all the new episodes from season 3. keep it going. zombies ROCK!!!
  • Zombies! Zombies! Zombies on TV!!

I love zombies, I love gore and I love when a show is this good. The story is amazing and everytime one episode finishes I want more and more. All the action, all the drama and the great performances make of this show one of the best dramas Ive ever seen.
  • A twist to the typical zombie movie/shows.

This TV Show is simply everything a zombie fan would hope for. My friend recommended this to me, and I thought , 'Oh boy, another mediocre TV show.'

The first episode I was already hooked on this thing. The zombies were really well played out and the characters are simply lovable. This movie links to survivability in case of a zombie outbreak, key issues such as ammunition, shelter and things such as that. There are so many emotional moments and the plot is just great. Season 1 was an action packed 6 episode and Season 2 is more of an emotional side of living in a Zombie Apocalypse. My only concern was the Season 2 is a little slow, them living at a farm but I don't really mind it as I know it's going to be good soon.

Overall:

-Great Story

-Not half-assed

-Characters are amazing

-If you haven't watched it, you are missing out.

Hope you enjoy the TV show like I did.
  • Hurray

Of couse we could survive machine guns, grenades, meteors, nuclear weapons, but teeth are too much for us right?

If only humans had the technology of thick leather clothes and helmets, the world would be saved from biting zombies.
  • this show is amazing

i totally dig this series, i have seen so many zombie movies but this one in particular is awesome. the suspense is wonderful. i also wanna know when the next season will commence cos i cant wait.
  • My favorite show!

Im not horror fan in any way but i cant get enuff walking dead! its the best series in . I cant believe the twists and turns they come up with. The story line always keeps you on your toes!
  • I Like This, It's Nice

Nice all round.

• awesome

an awesome tv show
  • This show is great!

This show is great I think. I dont think that many people do like this. Some people think this show is gory but i think this show is a very cool and adventureous. This is one of the most watched shows in the world. I think this show is the best show on AMC. This is one of my favorite shows I have ever watched. I love this show. This is definatly in my top 10 favorite shows.

• Brilliant

Well executed and very entertaining. A brilliant concept of a post-apocalyptic era.
  • +++Exactly how a "zombie" series should be+++

Zombies...are zombies we all know them, we have all seen them. Recently everything zombie related came out, have to say, wasn't impressed at all. Until i layed my eyes upon The WD ep1 then 2, then i found myself enjoying like a 9yr old season 2 ep11. To me this has all the good qualities of a successful zombie tv show hit. Intrigue, gore, guns, twists, LOTS of ugly dumb slow and hungry zombies, action and drama...and love of course (but not the cheesy kind). It's just too fun to let go, i wanna keep watching. I really am surprised by certain low ratings, but ah well, tastes differ al the time. I hope it last lots of seasons and it keeps this seasonal scenery change idea, gets me curios just thinking of that...anyway, Enjoy and give it a chance. It's totally fun and engaging!
  • cool

i love it
  • Too damn good.

This show just keeps getting better. Every episode is darker and just more brutal than the last as you dig into the apocholypse, and thats after the first episode involved the shooting of a turned 8 year old girl. And I loved every f***ing minute of it. Keep um coming!
  • Bring on season 4.

I love TWD. It is a great show. This would have to be the most accurate decription of how shit would go down if it were real.
  • Love it!

They were already into season 2 before I finally decided to watch this show, and I'm so glad I did, Its awesome!
  • Mac Maldoon

Truly, truly one of the best horror stories I have ever had the pleasure of having the poop scared out of me!!! Can they keep it up--hope so. I loved the movies Ghost Story and Poltergeist and put this right up there with them!!!!!! Especially Ghost Story. i do hope thay don't get so many characters going that it get confusing. Great entertainment!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9