The Walking Dead

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC Premiered Oct 31, 2010 In Season

AJMeredith

The Walking Dead Fan Reviews (420)

• Rubbish!

Forget about the aeroplane, did no one else notice the 1950s backdrop in the background! Absolutely shocking effects considering how AMAZING the rest of the program is! Even my dads dodgy eyes noticed it!

Not impressed!
  • Darryl

I think Darryl should of told her the truth
  • The Walking Dead is a film made me afraid.

I do not like the sight of blood, the malformation. and watch cartoons make me feel better.

0&list=PLQ9I1aa07T1qQfz7kulWuixw6_mvYRFZO
  • Not an amazing show

Season 7 is in the same league as Prometheus. Helmets removed making the origin of a sickness harder to pin down. Scientist lost after having mapped the entire area. Death from a giant rolling wheel because taking 3 steps to the side won't do.

Viewers can handle some unbelievable events, it is after all a zombie movie. But there's just too many. It feels like it's written by first graders.
  • end of a story

i stop watching it when "glenn rhee" brutally murdered!
  • A clever title goes here!

First fuck you for seasons 7 premiere

and YOU MOFO Hatenthsmess43 PUT SPOILER TAGS WHEN YOU WRITE SOMETHING!!
  • Grow Up it's an amazing show

I don't understand the hate. All shows change and grow. If you don't like it, don't watch it - no need to bitch about it. What's pathetic is the "this used to be my fav but now you've ruined it" crap. Get over it.
  • Oh my. Going from my favorite to oh how i hate it!

I cannot believe the sick and twisted story that this show has become. I could handle all the blood gore and killing. Hell the tragedy is why we watch right?. The reality that it could happen. Well this reality the writer has created is nothing that I want to be a part of. Not watch. Nor dream about. That season 7 episode 1 was the worst turn in the story line possible. What a tragedy . Used to be my favorite show now it's just pathetic and awful. Thanks for nothing @!
  • Ohhhhhh, How I Hate This Show Now!!!!!!!!

I had heard sooooooo much talk about The Walking I took a look. And in the beginning, it was a really good show. But as soon as u introduced the character, Negan & his "saviors", the show went straight into the toilet!!!!!!!!! I truly Despise this entire show now. And I watched up until the 8th episode of the 7th season but Trust & Believe, I won't be watching Anymore!!!!!!!! I don't understand how the writers of this show, wud let a storyline, like this, even come to be. Daryl Dixon was my favorite character in this show, I will truly miss seeing him but, Shame on U, 4 this natrocity, u call a show now......
  • A fan no longer...

I used to love this show but that has now changed thanks to the sick writing and completely unnecessarily violent first episode.

Not entertaining and not enjoyable to watch, you've ruined it for me. Thanks for turning this from a mainstream popular TV show for escapism to what a disturbed sicko would enjoy. I feel sorry for the actors who have put in such hard work in the past and have had to participate in this recent season.
  • You Should Walk To This Show

Never a boring show! Don't listen to the people who say that say it isn't.

• power2

seson 7 episodes 9 when he comes can you tell us a show
  • walking dead trash

the tv show now sucks with a crappy story line to boot. thank for making a good show turn into a crappy one. which is why there all on crack.
  • Season 7 The Walking Dead

That's pretty much what it is for season 7 is dead. By far the worst season that appears nothing interesting worse than the half season of the governer and how pointless that was but I am very disappointed an will not watch this show anymore if negan is still in it l.
  • BS on walking dead

Wtf! This crap is pissing me off! I don't know why the writers are making this show living ppl killing other living ppl! Its so stupid we have enough of real life killings everyday. I dont know about u but i like a little more walking dead in my walking dead please! Lets get back to the basics I've had enough of this story line.
  • Ooommmgggg!!!!!!!

I am so mad when carl kissed her it made me so mad because carl is so cute i really like carl but it made me mad when they kissed but it is a very good show i mean drama but it made me so mad.
  • TWD is getting worse

I think that the 2nd to last episode of the walking dead season 6 was the last good episode ever since Negan was introduced.

He absolutely ruined the show for me and my family and if I could choose who kills Negan it would be Sasha and Maggie because Negan has ruined both of their lives.

To top it all off Negan has killed 2 of the many good characters being both Glenn (My Favorite) and Abraham

So if anyone who works for the Walking dead is reading this please kill off Negan by the end of the season or have season 7 stupidly be a dream.

Btw producers if you are really reading this change stuff that is in one whole episode turn it into one scene because this is really getting to be ridiculous.

Even my grandmother was a big fan she looked forward to her sunday nights of walking dead killing off 2 of the many great acters which they could've killed off rosita and eugene instead of Glenn and Abraham bringing Negan into the show she said that she lost hope, interest, and even stopped watching the show. She would like to know what the writers were drinking because they really messed up and this show went from a thumbs up to a thumbs down.

We want Glenn and Abraham

back make it all a dream.
  • TWD is becoming a true bore

This show is now being milked for all it's worth.

What used to take a few minutes to develop a character or scenario has become an entire episode or even multiple episodes or possibly an entire season. Did we really need an entire episode showing Carol whine and mope her way while staying with the Tiger-dreadlock-guy? Or Rick being driven around by Negan to 'break his spirit' (esp after watching 2 of is people have their heads bashed to pieces)? Or the last episode 'swear' watching a colony of women who kill everyone - but couldn't hit the side of barn with their guns - miraculously let Tara live and invite her to dinner?

Really? Are the writers hoping to have an episode about every thought or emotion a character has? All we're missing now is a "surreal" episode where we find out at the end of it that the entire episode was someone's dream. TWD is right on the cusp of jumping the shark.

Come on - no one tunes in for this.

I recently read that TV ratings have dropped up to 20% and they were blaming the rise of online streaming, etc. Garbage! Poor script writing (like TWD) in an effort to milk viewers is the main reason. Same thing happened with 'Fear the walking dead'.

My household is giving this show 1 more episode. If it stinks as bad as the first 6 episodes of season 7, we're out. Plenty else on TV without having to waste my Sunday night watching this drivel.
  • TWD is over for me, Any suggestion for a replacement?

TWD became very slow, boring and extremely commercial. they basically take one event which can be done in one scene and extend it left and right till it makes a full episode! for example, the episode where Negan came to Nick's community- the entire episode was about that particular event!!!! it was so dumb and time consuming! like what was the purpose behind it but commercial gaining!? that event could be done in a couple of scenes!

the three last episodes could be shot together with a mixed scenes! why would you bore audience with the way they did it.

that show is over for me.... authors are penniless and have nothing creative to add. I believe they ran out of ideas.
  • Show is going downhill fast this season

Have been a fan since the beginning .... but this year is terrible..... get rid of Negan and crew..... I don't think Ill last thru this season if it doesn't get better...... sad .. it was a great show...
  • here is the problem with the ratings drop

5.5
    I have watched the show since the beginning as well. I think Neegan's character is superbly acted, despite the multiple cheesy lines he has to carry about Lucille the bat being hungry.

The drop off in ratings is because you can't have five episodes where the favorite characters are bludgeoned and beaten down and degraded without any sort of comeback or reprieve. That's 5 hours of watching people we like getting the bad end of the stick with no hope in sight. Not only do we lose hope along with the characters, we lose respect and interest for the people we've come to love. They have become one-dimensional. I don't want to tune in for a 6th hour to see more of the same, sorry.

And I don't want to watch an entire season and maybe another where Rick is scared and weak and Daryl is mute and screwed up until some light bulb moment drives them into action because the show isn't caught up to the comic book. And no, Maggie, in her suddenly flat stomach pregnancy who hasn't cried a tear over Glenn's death, getting ballsy with a steamroller truck is satisfying... or even believable.

We care about the main heroes we've come to root for and love, and mostly when they are in the nucleus of the core group we are interested in - the one that Rick leads. To keep people interested, you have to bring people back to that and give them moments of heroism and success within a season.. even if a few are killed off in the process.
  • "Really"

Lmfao , must be coming to a end ! Someone needs to stick that Bat upside the writers head . Show sucks now. I'd rather watch Martha Stewart (LMFAO) not.
  • disappointed

I have watched this since the beginning, but it's over for me and I'm sad. Though I know it's not the kind of show that has a happy ever after ending, at least we had our group of beloved heroes that fought back and won. It's all gone now. If the rest of this show is about having another person come in a manipulate and dehumanize our heroes, then where's the story that keeps our interest. It's gone.

• This Is Sad!

Guys, This is awful. They need to get Negan out of this show. He has made punks out of everyone. The story line is not believable and shows that the writers have no idea what it's viewing audience likes. This is too much. The killing is over the top. Rick has been reduced to making pallets on the floor. If it doesn't change in the next 2 weeks, I am out!
  • I hate Negan!

I was a dedicated fan of the show until Negan turned everyone into scared wimps. Can't the writers at least show us a somewhat positive episode every other week? I enjoyed learning about the Kingdom but now it's all about Negan again. He bullys Rick's group and leaves us with no hope for a better future in site. I don't know how much more I can take. I might stop watching this show until I hear that Negan will be gone!

NO HOPE, SUCKS!
  • All Done!

I'm not watching this anymore and I've watched it from day one. In reality I'd kill Negan and the red headed guy that took Daryls motorcycle (and all of them). Its not even any fun to watch anymore, cancel it if they don't execute Negan and all of them cause I won't be watching it or Talking Dead. Those actors better hope there aren't nut cases out there that take this stuff kinda for real because if it was I'd give my life just to kill Negan and the red headed guy. Goodby until I find out Negan and all of them are dead.
  • The Walking dead is going down.

The stupidity is getting frustrating. There isn't even a good story anymore. Come on - a guy with a baseball bat is controlling ALL those people? It's just depressing and stupid now. Where did the writers go? There isn't even any action. I , like so many others, have just stopped watching.
  • Absolutely appalling

I used to tell people that I watched this show, then I became embarrassed for people to know I was a viewer because it was so grossly overdone.

I truly believe people can, and do, become desensitized to things - especially language and violence. Our world has become so violent already. And what I believe is even worse - we have become accepting of this violence! Our entertainment should not be something that INCREASES our comfort with horrific things like this.

After the end of the last season, I stopped watching. FOEVER! I will not fill my head and heart with such things any longer.

I believe that what we put IN eventually comes OUT. I, for one, will no longer allow these things in. I hope and pray that more people boycott this show. It is not healthy for us as a society to encourage this type of entertainment.

I hope the writers of this show take a moment and think about how much they really are influencing others with this grossly graphic violence. I will no longer watch. I hope more and more people stop also.
  • Upsetting disappointed

Cinematography gone to crap Who's cutting the grass and all these clean roads with BS zombie guts in the middle ? Fat people feeding dog food to fat people, sorry but how many seasons of the zombie apocalypse and you still weigh 400lbs? I had to mute my TV just to try to finish watching this episode with that stupid song. We understand the storyline ! It's become painful to watch. Slow and boring. Huge fan from day one. Signed , extremely disappointed
  • No more for me

I signed up for the first time in my life to TV dot COM just to leave this comment and express my disgust after S07E01. What happened in the writers head? No doubt you are a bunch of sociopaths now. Way too much violence, and I am not easily scared. I have been watching this show since day one. I liked the idea of humans getting in survival mode against an ocean of zombies, but I cannot take a human having a ball bashing other people's brain in like golf balls. And the worst part of it is that you could feel throughout this episode that the writers enjoyed it. Well I didn't, and as a fan, I am your money. Woops, actually no. Not anymore. That was the case until this episode reached the threshold of being more gory and violent than most horror movies.

So, to the TWD staff and the people that allowed this violence, looks like you are screwed now, considering that I don't seem to be the only one here being appalled. You are no longer standing on the edge of a cliff, the next audience numbers will show that you are now free falling in the air and about to crash in a million pieces, along with your reputation. I am officially done with this show.
SPCTRM