The Walking Dead

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC Premiered Oct 31, 2010 Between Seasons

AJMeredith

The Walking Dead Fan Reviews (341)

• !!read this!!

At the end of the season had most of the core crew all on their knees and one is gonna get it.. I hated to see Rick and everyone in a spot like that. I wish they would bring some big name to be a hero for a few episodes, dave every one and go out undera pIle of walkers after killing a main badguy. Someone big like the Rock or Tom cruise or Steve Harvy. Either way I hope all our main cast stay alive and beat this obstacle.
  • . Unbelievable

It's gone south with the season finally.
  • I've had enough

4.5
    Ever since Rick showed his true colors, 'This is not a democracy' I've been a bit wary of him. Now, it seems none of these guys are the 'good guys' any longer. I'm sort of glad Rick and the bunch were taken down a notch but it's way to grisly for me. I'm deleting from my DVR. There's no point in watching a show that actually makes me feel ill.
  • It needs a little help!

I love TWD, but I have to agree with JEWELSRAN and I hope our comments help turn the show around. The ones that they are trying to use as major characters like Eugene, Sasha and Abraham are not interesting. Eugene should be on Carol's level by now. They want to make him such a brainiac and his character would have worked out great if they would have finally shown that he was actually useful. Poor Sasha is so introverted and still acting dramatized, like no one else is going thru the same s*** that she is a total disappointment to me when they include her in scenes. They need to change her character to one that can do some super stunts or keep her at home. Oh and for Abraham, they are trying to make him a HO! I guess he knows now that he isn't the last man on earth. I believe the show will go downhill from here if Rick, Carl, Daryl, Carol, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie or Erin is killed off.

• Cliffhanger to end season 6? Really?

That's it. I'm done.
  • Has Become a Joke

Used to be quite a good show. Now it's just really bad, 8 episodes out of 10.

Season 1: 6/10

Season 2: 8/10

Season 3: 4/10

Season 4: 7/10

Season 5: 6/10

Season 6: 3/10
  • The worst season so far!

Season six has to be the worst season yet. I can't believe how weak and inept an entire cast of characters can become virtually overnight it seems. Each character looked as if the didn't know how to survive all of a sudden in the last 2 episodes.

How can the writers make the story turn so unbelievable? It's amazing how easy most of the characters let themselves get caught so many times.

It's also amazingly unbelievable and stupid how powerful you made Neegan! I mean really? Nobody in the zombie apocalypse is going to be able to have that much power and influence over so many people. You might as well have just lined up the entire main cast and shot them for replacement.

And yes the producers suck for writing the season the way they did, boring episodes, turning characters into idiots, Neegan and his group equal to superheroes, the list goes on and on.

So finally I'm so disappointed with the show that I won't be watching it anymore and I hope it ends soon with a whimper like the season 6 finale.
  • jewelsran

I just finished watching the final Season 6 episode and I'm telling you right now if one of the major actors/actresses get killed off the show, I will stop watching it. The main group is the most exciting thing about the Walking Dead and that they always pull through no matter what, so to see one of them get knocked off the show would be heart wrenching. Producers don't kill off the major players of this group!!!! PLEASE! If I'm giving the final show a rating, I'm sorry, it's a one, I can't stand watching this group getting tortured!
  • number one show in the world

if you dont like the show don't watch it.

but for the ppl that like it what a @^$%*&^@$%*&^ ending to season 6 hummmmmmmm what can i say????

i will be waiting 6 long months for it to restart cant wait...

ps... i am still in shock with season 4 episode 14 ( the grove ) i got goosebumps.

keep the episodes coming
  • Greatest show ever

Tonights episode GRRRRR!!! I KNEW THEY END ON A OMG dying till next session 6months n line how it ends in comics but then that why i live the show twist u need see DO NOT KILL OFF MY Daryl IT WILL MAKE ME LOSE hope IN EVERYTHING LOL HES TO HOT N WAY TO IMPORTANT TO TWD FUTURE:) WAY TO KEEP US WANTING MORE AND FRUSTRATED AS H3LL I DONT KNOW IF I CAN WAIT I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!!I LOVE TWD THINKS FOR BRINGING ALIL GORE N JOY TO OUR LOVED KEEP EM COMING IM A DIE HARD I EAT IT UP
  • This made a lot of people lose interest in twd

Thanks for this amc, you just lose a fan. Ill read about it somewhere down the line. Gotta ask though, did you really thought id give a single flying fu*k who dies in a episode thats a half year old? Id forget it but will remember the shit you people pulled on me:)

bye bye
  • Terrible Show past season 4

I watched this show from the beginning and that is the only reason I'm still watching. The writers are absolutely terrible and very, very predictable. They will hype up the the finales and leave you completely disappointed. It has become very apparent that the show is only made to make money. They will give you a giant cliffhanger only to draw you in to the next season. Also, WAY too many commercials. If you are looking for a show that is satisfying, don't start here.

Signed: a very pissed fan
  • Season 6

This is the last season I'll watch. I've been slowly loosing interest,but the cliffhanger crap on a season finale is just stupid!
  • The Walking Dead TV Download

Season 4 (16 episode) - October 13, 2013

Season 5 (16 episode) - October 12, 2014

Season 6 (16 episode) - October 11, 2015
  • Will Be kind of SPOILERS in the post

Got to say that I have been looking forward to this part of the comic/series. So far I think that they have made this part of the comics justice, and they are spot on with Jesus.

This next part will contain spoilers for those that hasn't read the comics, but I will keep out names and what the acctual event is. So if you've read to about #100 you should know what I'm asking and talking about.

So here it is. There is one thing in the comics that I thought they would never do in the series, but looking at the last couple of episodes I'm thinking more and more that it will really happen. Any comic reader besides me that think it will happen?
  • The Walking Dead Streaming Free

Stream the walking dead online hd for free

here:

santaseries .com/watch-tvshows/the-walking-dead

(remove space)
  • Stupid!

Season 6 is getting STUPID! Me and my brother use to watch this all the time from when season 1 first came out. I can't stand Rick, he's SO predictable in what happens in every episode, it's not exciting to watch anymore!!
  • I lve it

It's the best show I can't find another show that I like on Netflix I hope hey never stop
  • this season

What is going on???? Have the writers given up? This show was great, now ugh!!! Are they getting bored with the dead? The graphics are putting the TV show to shame. What was that last episode if not just plain stupid? The whole truck full of supplies dropping in the lake because the guys are being stupid and this is Rick and Darryl NO WAY!! And what is this crap with Glenn? I don't want Glenn gone as much as the next person but stll.... that was just too far fetched. What's next, he's going to jump off a cliff and live? OK, and baby Judith, the baby that never cries even if your stick her under a zombie blood soaked poncho and pass her off to another person... parents out there in agreement with that crap? This was the best show on TV, what are you doing to it????? This is sucking... or should I say "this bites" because your killing it. Let's get back on track. My kids don't even care to watch it anymore and we never missed it together. Damn!!
  • Best there is

I love this show with all my heart
  • No way out! unless Daryl's by your side lol......

A brandonp99 stfu no one admires a Liar. Any who I wasn't 100% sure that either Daryl, Sasha or Abraham were about to bite the big one but close to it. Then Boooya, That sh!t was sweet......
  • No way out

I loved it best show in the history of one of the best episodes too
  • Season 6

I'm sorry to say but I believe Maggie will be the next to go, did you see her in the barn screaming for Rick? plus she's been out and made a new movie "The Boy"
  • Wow man.

I am a person that has a hard time sticking to one show, I have never stayed true to one show, because I am not a big fan of shows. I've tried a lot of shows, but none of them work out, but The Walking Dead is an

incredible show with amazing characters and a good story. It's awesome and dramatic, every time a character dies I want to cry. This show is amazing and I've stayed true to it, and I watched every episode, I can't wait for the next one. When this show sadly ends, I'll watch Game of Thrones, because it looks really good.
  • Not even good anymore.

5.5
    Season 6 has been a real dud. I hope they end this show after season 7, because I do want to see how it ends, although I'm just too bored to watch anymore. Fear the Walking Dead is much better than season 6 of this crap. It's like the characters don't have working brains anymore. That's what happens, though, right? In every show, after a while every character becomes an absolute moron.
  • One of my favorite shows of all time

Daryl just makes the show cool. So does Michonne. Good thing Glenn is not dead. But I mess Beth,Merle,Hershel,The Governor. And maybe Lori, and Andrea. DON`T KILL ME! My 3rd favorite show next to The Simpsons and Invader ZIM.
  • BLEHHH SEASON

2.5
    I wasn't a huge fan of Beth, but TWD has been pretty boring after her death. The same old fights over and over.
  • Zombie virus killed all people that had above 80 IQ

It seems that in this reality people cant even walk properly. One way to explain this is that the virus killed all the smart people instantly in the beginning of the outbrake or there is a curse floating above Ricks head that brings bad luck to everyone around him . Either way i'm gonna give this show one more chance(episode) because i really liked it and i'm done.
  • season finale

Very disappointed ,when are they going to stop showing groups that don't care about finding out the cause of the virus, its time to get to Washington DC , too many new characters that just don't get it ,are they blind do they not see the Zombies all over the place, why are they living fighting each other, too many stupid characters, the weak must die, the strong will survive and get answers. I want to see more Zombie killing and progress moving ahead, its been 6 years now, the Zombie movies make more sense. If it going to be the same old obstacles ,stupid people and no progress , I'm done!
  • Sadly Disappointed!!

Season 6 has disappointed me to the point I don't know if I will watch after the mid season break. Episodes 1-6 have been slow and filled with more commercials than actual showtime. I have actually fallen asleep in 2 episodes. The whole Glen thing has been very unfair to long time fans. Also putting Badlands in between TWD and TTD is a bad move. I no longer watch TTD and I definitely don't watch Badlands. I no longer look forward to what was once my very favorite show!