The Walking Dead

Sunday 9:00 PM on AMC Premiered Oct 31, 2010 In Season

The Walking Dead Fan Reviews (370)

• A Message for The Walking Dead's Producers

You have to be aware that the madness of the current election has many of us trying to hold onto whatever light we can find in dim times.

By going for an over-the-top depiction of two beloved characters' deaths you've made your viewers' days a little darker.

That's not entertainment.
  • I had bad dreams about Glenn!!

I have been with the show from the beginning but after last night I will never watch this show again. OMG it make me sick to my stomach to watch Glenn die. I even kept telling myself it was someone dreaming and they would show them waking up but they never did and so I turned the channel. I went to bed and had dreams about Glenn getting killed this way. WHY this way??? I'm done. No more walking dead for me.
  • horrible season 7

I am very disappointed glen and Abraham dies u fucked up the series u stupid people. that's horrible what yours done
  • Walking dead has died

Episode was poorly crafted from the writing to the direction to the execution. Sadistic CRAP. My Choice change the channel. There is no longer any substance - just gore driven sensationalism. Reminiscent of the ISIS executions - any sponsor should be looking seriously at leaving this mess. I won't find it hard to do something else from now on.
  • Still sick over last night's premier

Too much gore for prime time Seasons 1-3 love this show, but last night was too much for me and if I had kids they would not be allowed to watch. I think next Sunday I will watch just the Strain and forget about AMC, the premier left me thinking about the old series Lassie finding her way home. I wish I could have tuned into a re run of that series, stress of way too many commercials and gore, gore, gore and me yelling at my tv who did ya kill, me reeling and my poor hubby saying what the heck are you watching! That type of gore doesn't equal a peaceful end of the weekend how many fans need therapy after that... producers went to far, and this is one fan that may not be returning.
  • TWD Has "Turned"

There was a point in the Season 7 opener where Rick could have done some damage control and taken a chunk out of Negan. Isn't that what we were all waiting for? I was! Somebody besides Daryl needed to try and get a grip on this situation. Negan's notion that he could take Rick for a ride by himself could have been his "Achilles heel". Rick could have injured him, at least, and the race would be on to see who makes it back to the hostage location first. Should have, could have ... well, it's too late now. :( We definitely didn't need to see Glenn with his eyeball bulging out like that ... WOW ... GROSS!!! I "get it" that there is a shock value element at play here, but this was too much to cope with, especially in front of Maggie. It just made me sad, period. Can we have some respect for the characters that we have come to know so inimately? Did anyone else feel traumatized and disgusted? Is this how the audience is SUPPOSED to feel? Is this some kind of MK-Ultra psyop on the American public? WTF?!! We have come to expect certain things from these characters at this point. The real (original) Rick would have snapped and put that axe right in Negan's face. Give me a break!!! It would have been an all-out war. This is what the viewers wanted: some temporary redemption and resolution. But no ... We get nothing! This is a joke. This is what we waited for. Can Season Seven be a dream sequence? Please?
  • TRULY DISGUSTED!!! no long a fan

You took that violence way too far The Walking Dead!!!! It is truly disturbing that you would think that that episode was OK. I didn't even finish the episode I was discussed with Abraham and truly heartbroken with Glenn. Killing zombies is one thing people are trying to live, but you tied up people not zombies put them on there knees and beat them over the head with a baseball bat violently and show that on TV
  • Disappointed

I think they went to far with killing Glenn and Abraham the way they did. Am so disappointed how they died. That was my last time Iam watching the walking dead
  • The Day Has Come When I will No Longer Be (A Fan)

We live in a society where children get suspended from school for chewing their pop tarts into the shape of a gun. And we are horrified at the broadcast of ISIS beheading people. Yet we call this entertainment. .What a debauched society we have become! We are truly F____d up.
  • My title is not clever, it was just over the top too much

I cried! Not only because it was gory, it was what the makers of the series turned The Walking Dead into. Al the time I saw hope and somehow a group surviving a world disaster. But this horrible violence against our heroes is too much for me.

I will not watch the show anymore. I don't need to have this kind of "entertainment" and prefer to watch Z nation, which is a lot more fun.
  • Last Nights Episode Made My Soul Leave My Body

This Episode Was Just Too Much!!! I Would Have Rather For Abraham And Glenn To Get Bitten by Zombies Rather Than Negan Beat Their Freakin Heads In!!! The Walking Dead Isnt About Zombies Hope The Next Episodes To Come Arent This Damn Brutal
  • You lost another viwer (not that you care)

I will not be watching "The Walking Dead " anymore.

I watch shows to be entertained, not emotionally bludgeoned.

I leave that to life
  • Not bad, but just too slow ...

It's like another one of those mystery movies' endings, when it ended and you've no idea what's happening, that's how it feels when viewers seen it through the "FEAR factors" in Rick's confused and "sodomized" brains of sh!t that Negan putted him through. Too much non-fiction in this sh!t, just like Microsoft (the old one that made Windows 7), has a lot of money and still want to skimp it due to budgets. Money wise like waters in a stream going through small rocks, roles has to be cutted or "paused" so the actors can takes their times out in other TV series or movie makings other than the TWD, it's not bad after all as I've seen some TV series has suddenly stopped over a year or 2 from making the next season due to they couldn't afford to keep the main casts on the pay role. Non-fiction just like I said. But it's sad that it make you feel as much as like it's the end of the series and then it's all confused! That lessen the excitement when they're all dead in the end (not talking about the first episode of season 7), because you've already experienced it half stewed in the first episode of season 7. Worse of all they're still too civilized to use a marker pen to draw a line around that kid Carl's arm! C'mon, even national security of USA, India and NZ would use a razor or a very sharp knife to do that! No, the national security are not witches like SuzSan Keils?
  • Kill nigan

I don't know what to say, why gellen why abraham this was the worse episode i ever seen.
  • Amazing!!! Can't wait till next week

Best episode yet, all you people in here saying too gory, too much killing wake up! What the hell do you think you are watching, go back to full house and stop writing bad reviews on probably the best episode yet, its a world ruled by zombies and you cant handle death, why were you ever watching in the first place, you guys go back to full house, AMC keep doing your thing, you eill attract more of an audience with this epsiode than any other and for the others good riddance, don't change the style #bestshowontv, #lucile, #thewarbegins, BRAVO writers and i can't wait to see what you come up with next, the funny part is most of you will ne watching next week lmao
  • I'm done.

This show has lost the plot. The gratuitous enjoyment of violence is sickening and upsetting. I flat out refuse to believe that the majority of people are evil at their core. Good television is about people that we find engaging and relatable not about getting off on people in pain. I honestly believe that if you enjoyed that show you should be seeking help. It's not normal and it's sure as shit not okay.
  • Dark, and done

I felt sick at the end of the last season, and when tonight's show started, the nausea and tears returned. I was really hoping that this opener would be about Morgan finding the new group, and somehow they would show up and take out Negan before he had a chance to hurt them. But then horrible episode happened. This little group had overcome so much, and was finally in a place where survival had a chance and then this, writers just took this to a very dark place, an unnecessary place. I don't know how many more shows I will watch, I've left shows over much less than this. There's no coming back, not really. This wasn't creativity, this wasn't about breaking Rick, this was someone's inner sadistic cruelty being played out on television. There was so much more you could have done, and I'm sorry you think that this is what it took to show your audience that you have more to write about. I think I'm done, and from the messages I'm reading from friends, they feel the same way. If this is what we have in store, thanks but no thanks.
  • Disappointing

Very been a fan from the beginning and have always looked forward to watching the show. I can't say I feel the same way anymore.
  • Disturbing

Wow! I had to stop watching, it really went too far. The show was already losing my interest and the zombie noises were annoying, but this was the clincher. You lost me as a viewer.
  • Episode 701 stepped over the line

I quit watching when the unveiling of "who got hit with the bat" was shown in gory detail and it took 45 minutes and too many commercials to get there. I watch very little tv and when I do, it's for entertainment. Over the top gore just isn't entertaining.
  • went too far

I had to calm down before I commented, because I turned the shown off after seeing what you let happen to Glenn. I'm sorry but, you just took it too far. Please never put out another episode that horrendous. I wanted to quit watching right then. It was not what fans want my sister I'm sorry to say won't be back to watch. Being in a chat room while watching a few more felt the same. The movie ended leaving everyone feeling sick. I'm on the line. I don't want to watch a movie that leaves me with this kind of feeling..........
  • The whole damn show

You've got to be kidding me. TWD producers y'all are a bunch of clueless pricks. Just gonna kill Glenn like that. Why not Eugene. He was worthless to the group. And Abraham, really. You just lost about 150 viewers here. Whole family hates y'all now. Y'all might as well cancel the whole show. It's pointless now. Y'all could have came up with great material. Or are y'all too stupid. That's my guess.
  • Over It

Wow, I'm so over this show I'm not even surprised who was killed! Should have left those from the very beginning alive though; it's just getting really old and I had some hope four people would survive! Rick, Glen, Darrell and Morgan are the only ones I really gave any damn about anymore.
  • the cliffhangers

Hey, did you know that you don't need to end every single damn episode with a cliffhanger? Fun fact. Also, what's this bullshit not showing who Negan killed? We already waited an entire summer, needless to say I won't be watching TWD anymore
  • Watch Walking Dead Season 7 Online

Just finished season 6. Apparently the writers can't come up with new material so they just recycle. Its the same as season 4 and 5 just add a couple new characters and take away a couple old ones. New villains but the same old story. Caught by bad guys, outgunned and outnumbered and somehow miraculously escape. And they still haven't figured out how to travel. Let's all get into the same vehicle so if we're ambushed we're all screwed. And the Morgan episode? That sucked! Just more filler. Time to write an ending.

If you Want to watch Walking Dead Season 7 online Visit here >>

Walking Dead Season 7 online Visit here >>

Walking Dead Season 7 online Visit here >>

• Spoiler

I absolutely love this show but a reallY annoying thing is that they have really long flash backs like basically watching a whole episode over again. Like if I wanted to watch that again I'll go back to that episode

Super sad! About Glenn!
  • same ol' same ol'

• At the beginning, this show was decent.

Now it sucks. It is a walking dead now. The show itself is a walking dead now.

Overall, TWD was good in the beginning, but it's crap now.
  • Spoiler alert

The show was awesome I've been watching since day one none of my family even knew about it until I told him now they're all hooked I know for a fact who dies it's Aaron even know he lives on in the comic books but he dies on the show sorry everybody it's none of your favorites if you pay attention at the last moments before he picks you dies Negan walks past Rick and you can see the shadow on the left side of Rick's face going from left to right and the people that are sitting to Rick's left the black chick but I don't know her character's name Rick's son the fake scientist and of course Aaron and before he kills that person he looks to his right and looks to his left talking to the remaining people and says if anybody says anything cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father it has to be Aaron if you noticed the tree in the background is lined up directly with Aaron where he was sitting if I had $1000000 to bet anybody million Aaron is the one for sure without a doubt !!!! I'm a genius and I know it
  • Stunned

I was so upset there is a group of us that have been watching since the beginning. And now I don't know if I want to watch anymore