The Walking Dead

Save the Last One

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 30, 2011 on AMC

• Slowest and weakest episode of Season 2 so far but it's still great

The Greene Family and the Grimes family wait for Otis and Shane to return with the medical supplies for Carl. Meanwhile, Shane and Otis find themselves trapped in a school with hungry walkers waiting to eat them. Finally, Daryl and Andrea continue the hunt for Sophia. I thought that this was a great episode of "The Walking Dead". Okay, if you users were complaining that last week's episode was slow. Try watching this episode, now I have to admit that this episode was slow. It is a great episode and that's why it got a great score but my score is low because this episode was very slow and pretty boring in some part. At least this episode isn't as slow or boring as the Season 4 Premiere of "Breaking Bad". Now that was super slow and boring episode. Not to compare "TheWalking Dead" to "Breaking Bad" since I love to watch "Breaking Bad". Anyways, the storyline to this episode was pretty good. The zombie scenes are (of course) the most entertaining parts of this episode. The last 5 minutes with Shane flashback to what happened to Otis and the zombies eating him was also very good and it looks like Shane shaved his head since he looked like he felt bad leaving Otis behind or he just did it because he is angry at him for shooting his son. Overall, I hope next week's episode is better but I still liked this episode. 8/10

Try