The Walking Dead

Secrets

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 20, 2011 on AMC

7.9
  • Almost no secrets anymore...

Last week when I saw a summary of the "Secrets" episode, I thought it will be really boring. I'm glad I was wrong.

Lori tried to do an abortion, but instead puked and finally told Rick about the baby. And what the most important about Shane. This is interesting allusion - many women decided to have an abortion in our comfortable world. And Lori and Rick decided to have a baby in the post-apocalyptic world. They took moral obligations about it!

Andrea finally become a sharpshooter zombie-killing machine! Oh, and f**ked Shane. Shane by the way is the real threat for the whole group now.

Glenn is Maggie's hero for saving her. And Maggie(I think) stopped thinking about walkers as humans after what happened.

Dale is like a priest in the group. He wants to advise everybody - Andrea, Glenn, Lori, Hershel. Who's next?

After this episode we have all male characters as leaders - Rick(moral leader), Shane(immoral leader - survive-at-all-cost leader), Glenn(after what Maggie said he will try to be at least), Dale(priest-leader), Daryl(zombie killer leader), Hershel(because this is his property)! T-Dog isn't male character here, it is better for him to start learning how to cook!))

This whole situation is gonna explode soon! And I know what will be in the culmination. But I will not spoil that for those who didn't read the comic book.

So I believe that all whining is over and there will be only action in the second half of the season.

Next episode will be awesome!!!