The Walking Dead

Secrets

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 20, 2011 on AMC

7.6
  • Okay, something is coming, or this show has jumped the sharks. Either way, its big.

I'll admit to having read some reviews before posting this.

Now, in the last couple of weeks, we've all seen the show steadily go from bore to boring. Geez, seriously, does the hype and drama get anyone anymore?

I mean, even I said it.

But here's the thing. This episode was different. Yes, it was boring, but if you look closely, there might be a possible hint that something is coming.

Something really jaw-dropping-we-didn't-see-it-coming, or something really ass dumb. Either way, somethings about to go down.

Here's why:

1) Sophia's been gone too long
    We're all getting to comfortable to the point we're not blown away by the show. Maybe this is intentional to really rattle our cages later when the shebang comes.

2) Zombies in a church
    Follow me on this - Remember how on the first eps there were zombies sitting in church? If they were dead, how did they know they were in a church, and should sit down ? Are zombies showing intelligence?

3) Zombies are mutating
    Walker in a well developing gills? Are they mutating/evolving?

Like I said, something is coming. Judging from current pace of show, it will either make or break this show. Lets see.