The Walking Dead

Secrets

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 20, 2011 on AMC

7.6
  • Turning into a Soap Opera

I just don't know what to say they were some good moments mainly the ending. Thought Rick not knowing the truth was waited to long thought that should have been season 1 and moved on to bigger things. Shane is a true killer in the making hell I even saw it in the first episode he just had the vibe that he was no good and would be trouble and also knew he wasn't a true friend. I don't know about anyone else but Rick wasn't out that long for Lori to act out like that, obviously for loving Rick was a question before Shane came into the picture. Rick has to stop being so gullible and start painting the canvas to get a good idea about whats going on around him. The most stupidest thing in this show I think is the Sophia arc, it is poorly written and even after 3 episodes back than trying to find her I thought was way too much. Now were pretty good into season 2 and still not even good leads, the characters don't really seem to care that much anyhow except Rick. I have no idea what the writers are thinking either she shows up like the dead zombies or dead or found either one would be good, but the writers basically made not care anymore which was quite dramatic in episode 1. But wasting energy on something the viewers know that nothing will happen but some zombie target practice and wild sex. It's sad their using Sophia like this.