The Walking Dead

Tell It to the Frogs

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 14, 2010 on AMC

• I don't have much hope for this show...

Say goodbye to awesome zombie survival tactics & say hello to predicable tv drama. This not only seems to be going further away from the comics while keeping the core elements this show is turning into Sunday night of Days Of Our Lives, in zombie definition. While finding out that this show is more about a group of survivors trying to work together but they can't even get along. This is a Night Of The Living Dead repeat where you have at least one dimwitted fool who has to go & do something stupid. This show has more then 3 of them.

In this episode i found that these 3 people have done something dumb. We meet Daryl, Merle's brother.. and i can see the resemblance. More pointless characters & more drama. I remember the good old days when Macgyver was the best show, now we're suffering with badly written scripts such as this where, hey lets just put one zombie in this episode & put pointless stuff for the rest of the show. Rick does get to meet someone which was the only highlight in this episode.
MNT