The Walking Dead

Triggerfinger

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 19, 2012 on AMC

• Yes!!! now that's what I'm talking about. The first 30 minutes of the episode felt like I was watching Season 1

Rick, Hershel, and Glenn find themselves trapped and having to battle against new foes, both walkers and living humans. Meanwhile, Shane attempts to bring Lori back to the farm. Thank you writers, thank you for not being lazy and actually bring what fans like us want..... zombies, action, suspense, and thrills. The first 30 minutes of this episode has non-stop zombies, action, suspense, and thrills. I was at the edge of my couch watching this episode. After the first 30 minutes of the episode was over, the zombies and all that good stuff stopped but I was okay with that which is why I didn't take away any points. The other 30 minutes of the episode just was the characters talking but I wasn't too bored with it though. Trust me, I've seen much more slower and more awful episodes this season. The characters talking here wasn't so boring surprisingly. So yeah, possibly the best episode of the season. Overall, an awesome action-packed zombie filled (in the first 30 minutes of the episode) entertainment of "The Walking Dead". 10/10