The Walking Dead

Welcome to the Tombs

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 31, 2013 on AMC

7.4
  • Awesome

I thought this finale was awesome, its pretty obvious it was nothing of what we expected, but everyone should not know what will happen. It was a huge shocker with the Governor but its not suprising considering he is crazy, i'm also disapointed with these violent fans The Walking Dead has that seem to only rate an episode with a lot of killing and not much story to it. For one the prey was awesome and showed alot of Andrea but somehow people found it boring.... not enough killing. And goes for the finale if you actually knew how tv shows worked, Every single finale cant be a cliff hanger or it would be dumb, so disapointed in the negative reviews of this episode. The people who rated it below 8 cant call them selves true walking dead fans and need to grow up, and for the person who thinks the carl part is unrealistic, its not if u watched the talking dead they basically said it all. So really this episode diserved a 9, cant say i wanted Andrea to die because she was my favourite character but atleast she died a hero ;)